Troubled & Trust

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Troubled & Trust

Chapter 49

 

 

I was having a very nice dream. I was rolling around the grass covered hill while hugging my cute dookoong. Waaah so soft! And squishy! And fluffy! And hmmm smell good! So sweet like strawberries! I asked myself since when did my dookoong smelled like strawberries? Ah never mind, this is really nice!

 

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” My mother suddenly appeared in my dream and she’s trying to take away my dookoong!

 

“Andwae Umma! Don’t take away my dookoong! No.!” I screamed at her I was starting to cry in my dream.

 

“Aigoo this kid!” Why does she sound so close? My suddenly felt painful.

 

“Wake up Taeyeon! You’re killing Fany! Wake up!” My eyes fluttered and then it finally registered in my brain that my mother is hitting my .

 

“Ouch Umma! That hurts! Let me sleep some more! Five more!” I yelped in pain but my eyes refuse to open and my body doesn’t want to move. It feels warm and comfortable right now all I want to do is sleep.

 

“You are pinning Tiffany she can’t breathe right now she’s turning so red now! Aish this kid!” What did she say? I was what? Tiffany? Here? Oh my god! I was sleeping with Fany on my bed last night! Holly Puddle of Mud!

 

My eyes immediately flashed open and there I saw Fany’s face across mine. My head was nested on the top of her head and my right arm was under her neck and my hand is holding her shoulders firmly while my left arm was wrapped on her waist. I was totally using user as my bolster pillow. I let go of her in an instance when our eyes met. My whole body suddenly felt hot.

 

“I’m sorry Fany! Are you okay? Did I break any of your bones? I’m sorry!” I bowed down to her in my bed.

 

“Aigoo you should have seen her face when I entered your room to wake you up! She’s almost not breathing! Wash up now and get ready for school! Taeyeon used our bathroom let Fany use yours. Both of you will be late if you will take turns!” My mother finally went out of my room after the long instructions.

 

“I’m sorry Fany! I might have fallen in deep sleep last night that I didn’t notice what I did to you!” I broke the deafening silence in my room. My still hanged low.

 

“Good morning Taetae! I can see you had a nice sleep last night! Don’t worry I slept well last night!” my head snapped back to face her again. She sounds so happy.

 

“Oh! Good morning Fany! But hey, you’re not mad?” I almost forgot to greet her and then I looked at her questioningly.

 

“Why would I be mad at you? But I kinda got shocked when your mother came in to wake us up! I was about to wake you up when she suddenly entered. I was too shocked to think of anything so I just pretended that I’m chocking! Gosh I hope she didn’t see! Oh my God! Did she saw it! No no no! Ottoke!” Fany’s blabbering too fast I can’t really catch up with what she’s saying.

 

“What?” Was all I could say.

 

“Never mind! Get up now or we will be late!” Fany pushed me off my bed and out of the door. I heard the bathroom door clicked. I just then absentmindedly walked to my parent’s room.

 

After taking a shower and dressing up to my uniform. I went to my room again to check on Fany. She told me she’s not yet ready and I should just wait for her down stairs. And so I just went on ahead without her and wait for her to have breakfast with me.

 

I greeted my Umma and Halmoni good morning before taking my seat. They were giving me a very suspicious look. What the hell is wrong with these women? Young and old are all the same. Looking at me weirdly and not saying anything to me.

 

“What?” I asked them.

 

“Nothing.” My mother just shrugged her shoulders at me and my grandma just slyly smiled at me. This is their habit when they’re hiding something from me.

 

“Come on spill it out! All of you are so weird!” I looked at then my eyebrows getting crunched up early in the morning.

 

“It’s really nothing Taeyeon. We really have nothing to tell you. But maybe YOU have something to tell US.” My mother emphasize the word you and us like hinting something to me.

 

Then it hit me. Fany’s weird action this morning and then these two old ladies of mine having weird looks on their faces. Oh my God! Did they found out? Did I do something weird this morning? Or maybe just maybe it Fany who is doing something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter