Warm & Calm

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warm & Calm

Chapter 47

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Taetae has been acting so weird since early in the morning. Well she did say she suddenly felt a headache but it seems to me that there’s something more. I’ve been spending so much time with her lately so at least I could easily feel if there is really something wrong with her. 

 

“Did I do something again that I didn’t notice that would upset her? But everything was running smoothly with us since last night till early this morning! I can’t remember anything I did to upset her. Think hard Tiffany Hwang! I swear I will slam your head to a wall if I found out you’re acting dense again!” I mentally scold myself. I look over at Taeyeon she’s just silently walking beside me but she seems so far away.

 

I replayed in my head all the things we did together this morning until I notice she became upset.

 

“First, we went to wash up, we chat then we played and teased each other. She looked really cute that time. Second, we prepared drinks then Soo woke up and bothered us. Third, they prepared breakfast then we ate. After that we went to the class schedule.” I elaborate one by one the things I do but still can’t figure it out. I frustratedly run my hand to my hair and slightly tugged it.

 

“Tiff, you okay? Are you having a headache too?” Sooyoung looked at me worriedly.

 

“I’m fine Soo! My head just feel itchy!” I lamely smiled at her.

 

“Wait! I think I know! OH MY GOD STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG! YOU’RE SO ING DEAD! YOU ARE REALLY THE MOST STUPID GIRL EVER! YOU ARE SO ING DENSE! HOW COULD YOU SPEAK WITHOUT THINKING? JUST ING SHUT UP RIGHT NOW AND START THINKING FOR ONCE!” I screamed at myself I definitely nailed myself this time.

 

“What’s wrong with you guys this time. Earlier Taengoo has a headache now you have an itchy head! What’s wrong with the head of the two of you? Tell me ppali or I’ll scratch your head for you until all your hair fell off!” Sooyoung whispered to me her threat her eyes glaring at me. I just look at her with my eyes asking for help and immediately her gaze soften and realizing so fast that I have a problem. More like I’m in trouble again.

 

“Ssaem!” I curiously look at Sooyoung. Why is calling for our Teacher?

 

“Yes, Sooyoung anything wrong?” Miss Gong walked to our side.

 

“Ssaem I think I dropped my precious cookies on the way! I need to find it!” Sooyoung pleaded with puppy dog eyes to our Teacher.

 

“It’s just a cookies I’ll just give you some later!” Miss Gong was about to walk up front again but Sooyoung stopped her. What is thinking?

 

“But Ssaem it’s my precious baby cookies! I might have just dropped it somewhere not to far! I’ll talk Tiffany with me to look for it! We just walk in this trail so it’s probably just laying around somewhere! Please I’ll go hungry without it!” Now I realized what she’s trying to do.

 

“Ssaem, I’ll just go with Sooyoung she probably won’t stop nagging at us later about her lost cookies. We will just catch up and I promise we will stay on the trail so we won’t get lost.” I assuringly smiled at our Teacher so she would just let us.

 

“Okay just stay on the trail. Only the two of you will look for the cookies?” She asked me one last time.

 

“Yes Ssaem!” We answered at the same time as Sooyoung heard the question too.

 

We hurriedly walked back from our class our friends are looking at us weirdly and Taeyeon was eyeing me like wanting to ask me but didn’t want to say it out loud.

 

“I’ll just help Soo look for her cookies Taetae. Go on ahead with our group. Me and Soo will be fine promise!” I smiled at her earnestly. I gave her the best smile I could muster to assure her that everything will be alright. She slowly smiled at me a little bit. I silently rejoiced after seeing her respond to me since breakfast.

 

“So, tell me what the problem is? I notice Taeyeon is acting strange during breakfast! Did you do something again?” Sooyoung crossed her arms while intensely looking at me.

 

“Wow I didn’t know you also have your attention to your surrounding while eating I thought you’re only focused on food at that time!” I tried to cool her down.

 

“Don’t play with me now Stephanie Hwang I swear I’ll rip your hair off. You already upset Taengoo last night now you upset her again. We are always the one to notice it first before you do. Are you really concerned about her? Do even care about her?” She asked me accusingly.

 

“Of course I’m concerned about her and I do care for Taeyeon so much!” I screamed at her I already feel frustrated at myself and her pointing it out doesn’t even help one bit. But she does have a point. The way I act is almost like I’m not that concern about her.

 

“But I do. I really do. I even love her so much now. I’m so sorry for saying those words earlier and I’m so sorry for behaving like that too. I didn’t realize it!” I suddenly sat down my knees suddenly felt weak and my eyes suddenly tear up.

 

“Hush Tiff its okay. I know you care. I could see that you really do. I’m sorry for saying that. I should have just understand that you’re still new to this so I should have blamed you for upsetting Taeyeon because you acted dense again. When I already know you’re just dense sometimes. But I just suddenly felt worried for you because you’re doing it again and again and I kinda got scared that Taeyeon would have enough of it because she kinda really looks upset earlier.” Sooyoung bent down on me and gently hugged me.

 

When I finally calmed down myself, Soo and I finally decides to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter