Sorry & Old School

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry & Old School

Chapter 37

 

 

 

My body woke up on its own the next morning. The moment my eyes opened I felt excitement rushed all over my body. I still haven’t move on from my happiness last night and today I felt more happier and I felt lighter, knowing I have nothing else to hide from my family and because I know I have their full support on this.

 

I immediately went down stairs to grab something to eat before heading out it was almost 5 am, I still have some time, as I went down stairs the smell of something frying assaults my nose. I peaked in the kitchen and saw my mother already up and cooking some breakfast.

 

“Morning Umma!” I back hugged her and kiss her cheeks.

 

“Morning Taeng! Thanks for the kiss! And since I know you’ll be out early today I already prepare your lunch and some snacks you can on the bus! Take those now and be on your way I know you don’t want to be late so go now.” She handed me the two separate food container while I drink some juice.

 

“Thanks Umma! I’ll be going then. Please say good morning to Appa and Halmoni when they woke up! Bye!” I hug her again before going out of our house with a huge smile on my lips.

 

While on the bus I decided to eat the food my mother prepared for me when I opened the container a wide grin suddenly flashed all over my face as I read the sticky note on the lid.

 

“Good luck Taeyeon-ah! Make Fany-ah smile!” I took one of the sandwich and smile. Don’t worry Umma I’ll make sure that I will make her smile Hehehe.

 

I pushed the doorbell on Ajumma’s flower shop and I was greeted by her instantly.

 

“Morning Ajumma! I’m on time right!” I dorkily told her.

 

“Yes Taeyeon-ah you’re just on time. I’m just about to tie a ribbon on the box and it will be good to go!” She told me as I sat in front of her.

 

“Ajumma, had you had breakfast already? I have some sandwiches with me that my Umma prepared, please have some!” I took the sandwich container and place it in the side of her workplace.

 

“Our Taeyeon is really a very thoughtful girl! This guy is really lucky having to receive a flower from a girl is already very lucky much more coming from a nice one like our Taeyeon! There It’s done!” She hand me the box that contains the flower inside. I was feeling so grateful to Ajumma for making it so pretty.

 

“Errr Ajumma, since you helped me a lot in my trouble, I would like to be honest with you, actually I will give this flower to a girl that I really, really like, I kinda made her upset by my actions then I made her mad again because of a misunderstanding.” I smiled shyly as I told her the real reason behind the flower.

 

“Oh a girl. Then let me rephrase that, that girl is so lucky to have our Taeyeon’s attention! She must be really, really special to have you fallen for her! I guess love really knows no boundary.“ I look at Ajumma smiling genuinely at me.

 

“Thank you Ajumma!”

 

“Just do whatever makes you happy Taeyeon-ah!”

 

Having the support, understanding and love of all the people who knew since I was a kid was really such a good blessing and I was really thankful to them.

 

“I’ll be going then! I still need to catch school or else my parents and Halmoni will be upset! Bye Ajumma! Thank you again! Don’t forget to eat the sandwich! Bye!” I hug her before I go.

 

“Bye Taeyeon-ah! Take care on your way! And don’t forget to introduce her to me okay!”  She wave at me.

 

“I will don’t worry!” I finally went to my way.

 

 

 

I arrive at school still a bit early. But I don’t mind I think I’ll just wait for all of them specially I’ll wait for my Fany! I smiled at my own thoughts. I sat in my table and start writing to a card I bought. I was busy writing that I didn’t notice the time. One of my classmate Nicole already arrive. Luckily I’m already finished so I shoved the letter inside with the box.

 

“Oh! Good Morning Taeyeon. You’re early today.” She greeted me.

 

“Yeah hehe Good Morning! Hey by the way did you already saw Fany and the girls outside?” I asked her.

 

“I already saw Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon the others might be on their way!” She answered me.

 

“Oh really thanks! I guess I’ll go over them! Bye!” I took my box and went outside. I was already near Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon when I saw Sunny and Sooyoung approaching with the Maknaes. I gulped remembering how I manage not to see them yesterday so I kinda avoided the wrath of Seohyun and Yoona. Then I hide the box behind me.

 

“Hey Taeng! You’re early!” Sooyoung shouted at me. Seohyun followed her gaze and her eyes landed on me. Yikes is maknae  just looking at me or glaring at me? i really cant tell!

 

“Good Morning Taengoo!” Yuri jumps in front me and wave like a kid.

 

“Hi! Good Morning guys!” I greeted them. They are all smiles and nice to me which is really weird.

 

“What’s wrong with all you? Why are you guys smiling at me like that?”

 

“Taeng, look we want to say sorry for mistreating you badly yesterday. You know how we can be over reacting sometimes right?” Sunny started.

 

“And you know how easily we get influenced by her.” Yuri add and then pointed at Jessica.

 

“Only you got easily influenced by Sica not us.” Sooyoung said over to Yuri.

 

“Enough.” Sica stopped the two tall girls from starting another fight.

“But really we’re sorry Taeyeon. We shouldn’t have acted that way. We shouldn’t have taken sides since both of you are our friends. We should have asked you what really happened than start acting cold towards you. So, I’m sorry Taengoo! Please forgive us and let’s be friends again!” Sica is almost near crying now. She must have really felt bad.

 

“Hey don’t cry! We’re friends and friends always understands each other when the other don’t. So don’t worry about it, I totally understand.” I smiled at all of them.

 

“How come Taeyeon is the only one that acts maturely in this group? Oh! There’s also another one so, good luck Taeng.” Hyoyeon said all of the sudden and gently pats my shoulder.

 

“But where’s your bag?” Sunny asked me.

 

“Uh it’s already in our room, I dropped it off there I kinda arrive pretty early.” I told them casually.

 

“Why so early?” This Yuri asked.

 

“Uhm nothing I just woke up early!” I tried to avoid their questions.

 

“Then what’s that you’re hiding in your back?” Hyoyeon asked while shooting a huge grin at me.

 

“Nothing.” I tried to deny while smiling at all of them.

 

“Taeyeon Unnie! Can I talk to you in a bit?” Seohyun asked more likely ordered me to talk to her. Gosh here it comes the scary maknae? I saw Yoona whisper something to her. Is this why Hyo said good luck to me?

 

“No Yoong, just stay here I can manage.” I gulped, she can manage what? Killing me and ripping me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter