Cool & Sad

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cool & Sad

Chapter 5

 

 

Tiffany POV

The past week Taeyeon has been acting more colder than usual. She’s probably hating all the talks and gossips everyone is throwing at her. I hope she’ll be more adjusted this week so we can be a little friendlier to one another. I wonder how should I approach her today that she won’t find me bothering or irritating. I thinking of my plan when suddenly somebody called me.

 

“Hey Tiff Good morning!” Jessica greeted me as she’s waiting for me in our meeting place.

 

“Morning Jessi!” I greeted her back smiling.

 

“You’re deep in thought again. What’s bugging you lately tiff? Come on tell me”

 

“Nothing really just assignments, report and our club activity I need to come up with a great idea for the student council meeting this time so we can have a decent fund this year you know.”  Was I really thinking about that? I don’t know, all I know is that I don’t want to tell Jessica that a certain midget is bugging my head lately. Why? That I don’t know.

 

“HEY TIFF, SICA HURRY UP OR WE ALL GONNA BE LATE!” Sunny yelled they are already at the gate waiting for us.

 

When we reached the classroom the sight stopped me from entering. Taeyeon was sitting with the rest of the minions. Well the minions are sitting with Taeyeon since she’s still at her usual seat.

 

But what really shocked me is that The Kim Taeyeon that never speaks to me is smiling. She looks so cute when she smiles but there’s something wrong in her smile, her smile it never reaches her eyes. Her eyes are sad so sad. Suddenly I want to hug her just make her feel that she’s not alone and I’m here so she’ll never be alone anymore. Aish Tiffany how can you say she’s alone? And that she’s sad? Can’t you see she’s FRIENDS with them now.

 

“Excuse me Sunmi-ssi but that’s my seat can you get up now the class is about to start.” I asked

 

“Hwang can’t you see I’m sitting beside Taeyeon now.”

 

“But that’s my seat. Just go back to your seat” I won’t back down I can’t just give up my seat next to Taeyeon.

 

“What will you do if I don’t?” this girl is so challenging me and Taeyeon was not even saying anything.

 

“Tiff just let it go. Let’s just seat together since they also took our seat.” Hyoyeon drag me away I don’t want to seat far away from Taeyeon. I won’t be able to see her cute face every tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter