Play Hard & Party Hard

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Hard and Party Hard

Chapter 60

 

 

“So, when the line started to pull you out of the water, bend your knees then balance yourself. That’s pretty much it.” I watch and listen to the instruction as he tells us the basic of wake boarding. I really don’t didn’t pay much attention since I have no intention in trying the sport. I just accompany Hyoyeon and Yuri ‘coz they need “Parental Supervision” in case they all act reckless or something.

 

“We need to hold on the lever tightly at all cost?” Hyoyeon asked the guy. His next move almost made me want to kick him where it hurts but instead I just rolled my eyes.

 

‘Piisshh! Males and their hormones!’

 

Coughs. I shoot a glance over the instructor and send him a silent message ‘Back off Dude! That’s my friends!’ Luckily the he got the message and take off his hands over Hyoyeon’s hands and started to take a step backwards.

 

“I think I get the gist of! Can we try now!?” Yuri excitedly asked and the stupid instructor just nods at her.

 

“Wait for the next cable. Just remember to bend your knees at all cost.”

 

“Ay ay captain!”

 

“Yul, don’t be too excited! Just be careful while having your fun! Okay?”

 

“Yes Umma!” The dork walk towards me and patted my shoulder before walking back to her line. I just silently smiled.

 

“Taeng, are you sure you don’t want to try?”

 

“Nah! I’ll just end up in the hospital if I dare. I don’t want to trouble myself a trip to the orthopedics for fixing my broken bones.” Hyoyeon laugh at me. She was about to say something when a loud excited shriek of Yuri got our attention. I grab my camera and positioned myself over the runway and took her photo.

 

“Wow that looks really fun! Can’t wait for my turn!” Hyoyeon happily clapped her hands behind me.

 

After a few more practice rounds and Hyoyeon and Yuri was now able to do mini flips over the low boards without tripping off the board or letting go of the cable. I smiled as I took another of picture of Yuri standing in the board like a pro while holding the cable in one hand and waving her other hand at me.

 

“Show off!” I snorted as I smile at her.

 

Hyoyeon turn came next again and the other showed her amazing balance as she demonstrates nice waves over the surface. The people beside the wake boarding site applauded at her performance. I took a video of her doing it with, I’m gonna show this to everybody later.

 

“Wow that was awesome!” Said Yuri.

 

“Yeah! It was so rush!” Hyoyeon said next and my two extreme friends high five each other. The instructor walked towards us and congratulated them for learning quickly.

 

“Now that makes me hungry.”

 

“Me too! Taeng, had they texted already? We’re are we suppose to have our lunch?”

 

“Wait I’ll check my phone. I didn’t heard it ring since all the people here are screaming like fan boys and girls at the two of you!” They laugh at me as I shook my head in disbelief. I took my phone and read the messages.

 

“They’re at this resto. Let’s go meet them.”

 

“Let’s go!” The still high from adrenaline duo shouted and walked together in front of me. I shook my head for the umpteen times because of their silliness.

______________________________________

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri!” I jumped on my feet as heard from the distance Jessica’s voice screaming at us. The three of us still walk like usual not minding the furious glare the princess is shooting at us. As our table came nearer, more like the faces of our friends came clearer than before. I saw their shock written all over their faces. The three of us curiously look at each other, I just shook my shoulder at the two since I don’t know what’s happening too.

 

“Yah!” It was Jessica again.

 

“What Sica?” I asked her as we approached the table they're in.

 

“Yeah. What’s your problem?” Yuri and Hyoyeon asked simultaneously. While I just quietly took my sit beside Fany and smiled at her. I got confused for a moment when she didn’t return my smile.

 

“Hey. What’s wrong?” I worriedly ask.

 

“You’re asking what’s wrong?” Jessica turned herself at me.

 

“The three of you are walking like that! In that!” The furious Jessica pointed at me then Hyo and lastly Yuri.

 

“Hey. What’s wrong with my swimsuit? I threw my yellow bikini because you laugh at the last time we went to the pool!” Hyoyeon defended herself.

 

“Shut it Kim Hyoyeon! You three walked all the way here from the wake boarding ground in that?” She pointed at us again.

 

“Yeah Sica. So?!” Yuri asked.

 

“So?! You three made a bikini fashion show?! In that!”

 

“Hey! Our swimsuits are not that bad this time! Yuri and I made sure that you won’t scold us again! And Taeng’s swimsuit is not that bad too! We’re proper this time! Right Yul?”

 

“Proper swimsuit? You call that proper? It’s more of a bikini than a swimsuit! And you three wear that doing that water sport! Are you nuts?”

 

“I didn’t play. I just sit there and took pictures!”

 

“Shut it Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“And you three came here prancing in your bikinis all the way here and take note IN YOUR TWO PIECE BIKINI! While you two are dripping wet!” Jessica almost burst a vein in her neck in too much anger at us.

 

“We’re wearing shorts too Sica and we have this towel! We’re not practically wet anymore! And Taeng is wearing a shirt!”

 

“A fishnet for a shirt! Great! And What towel? Those things you’re saying basically don’t cover anything!”

 

“This is an outdoor resto Sica people can eat here even though they just got off the pool or the beach. Chillax!” I tried to reason out too. Why is Jessica making a fuss over this when Fany was not even saying anything at all.

 

“Aish! These there stupid whatever! I give up!” The three of us watch Jessica as she defeatedly slump back on her seat.

 

“Are you guys really that oblivious?” Sunny shot me a look. The three of us shook our shoulders at the same time.

 

“Sica’s right. You three are stupid.” Sooyoung followed up while shaking her head at us.

 

“Hey Fany! What’s wrong? You’ve quiet all this time? Are you that hungry? What do you want to eat? Tell me so I can get it already.” I nudge at her. Fany avoids looking at me and that made me frown.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter