Nice Morning & Bad Morning

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nice Morning & Bad Morning

Chapter 46

 

 

 

I can’t remember how I fell asleep last night when everybody agreed to stay up all night. All I know right now is that my sleep is disturbed. I woke up because of the sudden feeling I’m losing my arm I tried to adjust but I can’t. It took a couple more second to have it registered in my brain that I’m actually having something heavy laying in my arms and it took me a few more seconds to remember what exactly it is more like who is lying in my arms.

 

“Tiffany”

 

My brain woke up in an instant trying to remember what happened last night. Stupid how could you say you’re disturbed! How did Fany ends up sleeping in my arms? And take note both our arms are wrapped around each other comfortably, securely and warmly.

 

“God I could wake up like this everyday and I won’t even mind if I won’t feel my arm for next hundred years of my life! Thank you!” I mentally prayed. I slowly opened my eyes to see what’s in front of me. What I saw almost took my breath away.

 

The image of her sleeping peacefully in my arms is beyond any words I could think of. Her beautiful eyes tightly shut looking so peaceful. Her lips that always tease me is slightly parted breathing for air, still teasing me in a way. I pried away a loose strand of her hair from her cheeks. I never saw her face up close like this, I caress her smooth face as gently as I could so won’t wake her up. I want to stay like this a little longer.

 

My finger slowly traced the outline of her face from her cute forehead to her eyebrows. I let my finger crossed the bridge of her y nose then let it slide to her rosy cheeks again. I paused, my eyes looking straight into her y lips again and my head thinking if I should continue moving.

 

“Are you stopping already?” I heard a husky voice asked me.

 

“God why do you sound so I-don’t-know-what-to-call-it like that early in the morning? Why? Why? Why? Are you trying to send my soul to heaven? Because clearly it’s working!” I mentally screamed.

 

When I didn’t show any sign of moving again. Fany made the move that I never even dared to dreamed of. She lifted her head up and position it on top my mine and in swift motion she lightly pecked my lips. It’s just a peck but I suddenly felt like my heart is running for a marathon again early in the morning.

 

“Did she just kissed me? In the morning. Morning kiss.” My dazed brain don’t want to function like I want to. Damn.

 

“Mwomwomwomwomwomwom!” I blurted out fast while I just stupidly covered my mouth.

 

“What? Say that again without covering your mouth.” She slowly gets up while smiling at me. I just followed her.

 

“I said Good Morning Fany!”I shyly smiled at her but when I look up to her and saw her smiling brightly at me I can’t help but just copy her wide smile that I knew I always failed copying.

 

“Good Morning to you too Taetae!” She greeted me with so much energy.

 

“Sssshhh don’t be noisy a lot of our friends are still sleeping!” I quickly covered with my hands. We got tensed when Sooyoung moved and then stretches but then went back to sleeping like a chopstick again. I let go of her when everything seems at peace again.

 

“Hooo I thought Soo is waking up! Sorry Taetae!” She smiled at me again while I just smiled back at her.

 

We went to the river to wash up our face. Fany suggested we try washing our face in the river instead of going to the toilets. She said we could get to experience how does people in the villages do their things in the river.

 

“Eew that’s nasty you know! Doing those things you’re thinking will pollute the river and kill all the living things in it!” I wrinkled my nose at her.

 

“Yah I’m not saying we will do those things that villagers do. I’m only saying we wash our faces in the river.” She slapped my arm lightly.

 

“But still isn’t that also a way of polluting the river? Your breath stinks it will pollute the river!” I shot back at her.

 

“Yah! My breath doesn’t smell that bad! I don’t have strong morning breath! How dare you say that I will pollute the river?” She pouted at me and that just made me smiled at her. Of course I believe her.

 

“Hehehe you’re so cute Fany! I’m just kidding you! And I know your breath smells good! You just kissed me right?” She suddenly turns red at my statement.

 

“Hahaha Fany let’s just wash our face already, look at you! You really need to cool down you’re so red!” I pulled her down so we could start washing our faces. We washed our faces and brush our teeth but I insist that we should not spit the soap and tooth paste in the river she agreed with me saying she doesn’t want to be a fish murderer.

 

“Wow the water is so cool and refreshing right Taetae?” She asked while I was wiping my face with a towel.

 

“Yeah it is! I feel good! It’s funny that even though we don’t have much sleep I don’t feel tired at all.” I answered her.

 

“Yes me too. The fresh air and nature might have something to with it. I even don’t remember how we fell asleep last night.”

 

“Yeah even those kids fell asleep when they keep on blabbing that they will stay up all night.”

 

We continue talking about simple things while walking back to our tents. We decided to make hot chocolate while waiting for our friends to wake up. I was stirring my cup when Sooyoung bolted up which made us startled.

 

“Choco…” The giant mumbled.

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung! Are you awake or still sleeping?” Fany asked her.

 

“I’m awake now! Give me my choco!” She quickly opens her eyes and scans her surroundings.

 

“Hey wash up first! I’ll make you a cup! It will be ready when you come back!” I gently patted her head and Sooyoung jumps up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter