Eye Smiles & Tears

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eye Smiles & Tears

Chapter 6

 

Another boring day starts at school I try to get along with Jiyeon and her friends. Well, I go with them because of only one reason and that is they don’t bother me. When we go out they just let me be. I don’t have to talk to them that much.

 

“Hey Kim wait up! wassup dude how’s weekend?” Sunmi called me from behind.

 

“Hey Sunmi, don’t be too loud early in the morning, you know Taeyeon hates noise in the morning. Look she’s all grumpy again. Maybe he Umma shouts at her again while waking her up.” Hyuna starts to tease me again.

 

“And you think you’re any better than Sunmi teasing Taeyeon Early in the morning?” Hyuna stopped the two from bothering me.

 

I just look at her smiling a little letting her know I appreciate what she did. And she just smile at me in return. We walk quietly to our school the rest was waiting for us in the gate.

 

“Hey guys morning!” Nicole greeted us. She’s already with Hara and Jiyeon.

 

“So, what’s our plan for today?” Nicole asked chirpily show me her version of eye smile. It’s cute but I don’t have the same effect to like Tiffany’s eye smiles. I suddenly remember her face and her smile and it makes my heart beat fast and it makes me feel dizzy. I wonder why?

 

“I’ll just attend school today. I’m feeling a little dizzy I’m not in the mod to play around.” I told them as I walk towards the gate. And I kinda suddenly missed a certain eyes this morning. I remember how I acted dumbly last week when she approach me and flash my favorite smile of her.

 

 

Third period:

Math again this subject the most our teacher she could have been good if she’ll treat us her students like a student and not just some empty chairs in the room. Everybody hates and she hates us too in return. Third period is hell to all of us.

 

“Okay class. Pass your work book that I gave you last week as your assignment. I expect all of finished it.” Hell everybody freeze. Damn I didn’t even make mine I forgot. I saw Hyuna looked at me with worried eyes. I guess she also didn’t make hers. I smiled at her and shake my shoulder. She smiled getting the hint that I’m also like her.

 

Everybody pass their workbooks in front. God she’s gonna check it on the spot we’re doomed! I should have just skip like Nicole want to this morning. I’m busy thinking to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter