Planning & Stressing

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Planning & Stressing

Chapter 55

 

 

The gruesome submissions of final requirements for each and every one of our subjects are finally done. And thankfully we all managed to pass them on time. Yuri was so fired up in finishing all our requirements saying that earlier we finished the more time we will have in planning for our vacation. The whole gang was just as fired up her the least I could say. The thought of planning our summer get away is enough for everybody to get through the stressful last few days of the school year.

 

“Yay! Finally! WE ARE FREE!” Yuri shouted out in the open space. We are now gathered in the rooftop since it’s already afternoon and the sun is no longer that hot.

 

“Argh I still hate Mrs. Baek! How could she give us that kind of requirements? It’s already the end of the class?” Sunny voice out her undying resentment to out math teacher while massaging her temple.

 

“Hear hear Sunny-ah it’s okay! At least it’s over now! We won’t see her again next year!” Sooyoung pats her shoulder signaling our friend to lie down for a while.

 

“Luckily we have our Taeyeon here or else I’m pretty sure we all surely gonna die!” Hyoyeon exclaimed next and joined Sunny leaning against Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“I want to take a nap.” Jessica stretches and then yawned before slumping against Yuri’s shoulder whose already half asleep leaning on the wall.

 

I look to the quiet girl sitting beside me who had a gentle smile across her beautiful face.

 

“You’re quiet.”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

“Anything wrong? You could relax now. It’s over.”

 

“I’m just happy seeing our friends like this. And US like this.” A smile.

 

“Yeah me too.” I smiled back.

 

“Take a nap if you want. The maknaes are taking longer than usual. I’ll wake you up and the rest when they arrive.” I tap my thighs gesturing her to lie down. I smiled when I saw her moving closer to me end then lying gently on my lap.

 

I look around to see one more time all the peaceful faces of my friends. After all the hectic projects we finally had some quiet time. I was left wondering if I could have done all of it alone if I hadn’t had the chance to be their friends. I was really glad I answered back our Teacher and got that detention. If I didn’t I wouldn’t have these amazing people I call my friends and this person who now holds my heart.

 

______________________________

 

“Unnies Yoong and Hyunnie are here!” The older of the two greeted loudly. I made a silent signal to tell her to volume down. Yoona mouthed a sorry before towing the panting Juhyun behind her.

 

“Why does everybody is taking a nap? Even Hyoyeon unnie is sleeping?” Yoona asked is a hushed voice.

 

“They’re a little bit tired from finishing all our requirements. How about you two, done with your requirements?”

 

“Yes unnie we’re done! We manage to submit it on time. More likely Yoona unnie manage to make it. What are you gonna do without me?”

 

“But you’re here and yes I am lucky indeed! I know you won’t desert me during times like this!” I smiled looking at our two maknae silently bickering.

 

“We should wake them up now. I told Fany that I’ll wake her up when you two get here.”

 

______________________________

 

“Okay we already settled our foods and other stuffs in our last meeting. Now we will settle for our transport and accommodation.” I smiled at the business like tone Sunny was using.

 

“There’s two ways to get there first by bus and second by plane. The bus ride would take 6 to 7 hours ride depending on the time allotted during stop over’s plus another 20 mins to get to the resort. The plane ride would take about 2 hours plus 30 mins ride to get to the resort. So guys take your pick.” Sunny ended her long speech to everybody.

 

“Hmmm I like the sound of the bus and stop over ‘coz it means that we would get to see other places. It’s like an instant road trip. But I’m afraid of sitting in a bus for such long hours.” Hyoyeon speak first.

 

“Yeah the stop over’s are quite promising but I’m worried about you, Yoong and Yuri. I don’t know if you guys can bear not to move all around.” Fany faced Hyoyeon and talk to her.

 

“Well I’m more worried about Sooyoung she might die of hunger during that long ride.” I joined their conversation while pointing to Sooyoung.

 

“Yah!” I smiled at her while she just stuck out her tongue at me.

 

“Whatever you guys choose its okay with me. I’ll just sleep all throughout the journey so what’s the point. Right?”  Jessica nonchalantly said with matching shrugs of her shoulders.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk Sica! I could almost see what you would only be doing all throughout our vacation.” Yuri shakes her head in disbelief.

 

“Unnies how about we take the bus ride to get there then just take the plane ride back home. Since all of us are still full of energy in the start and I could probably assume that all of us would already be drained at the end.” Seohyun spoke in a low voice while looking around meeting our eyes.

 

“Wow our maknae is really the best! I like that!” I pat Seohyun’s head while she just smiled at us shyly.

 

“Let’s go with Juhyun’s!” Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung all said together making the youngest blush.

 

“Okay I’ll take care of the bus tickets reservation. Taeng did you already called the resort?” I turned my head to look at Sunny.

 

“Yeah I already did. I already booked our stay and I already ask for a rental van that would pick us up in the terminal. Now I just have to call them for follow up that they should pick us at the bus terminal.” I told her my task.

 

“Good good. I think we’re all set.” I smiled as I look at her busily typing at her tablet about all the task that already settled. Some of our friends already started playing with each other. I walk towards Sunny.

 

“Oh Sunny by the way I also booked us a small cabin just in case.”

 

“Huh? Wait is that included in our budget?”

 

“I already take care of it.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Sssuussh!! You’re too loud!” I clasped my hand to .

 

“But our budget?!” She hissed to my ear while I drag her silently in the corner.

 

“And one more thing I heard there’s a private mini bus that could be rented for long types of journey right?”

 

“Yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter