Realize & Third Party

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Realize & Third Party

Chapter 31

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

“You already teased me too much.”

 

I heard Taetae say over the phone. Was I’m being too much about teasing her? Was all I do to her over the passing days were just teasing? But I really don’t know what do? I could feel Taeyeon was really trying her best to show me what she really wants and at the same time never failing to make me feel it. She had done so many nice things to me already. But was that all I ever do to her, ?

 

After half an hour my phone rings again, it’s probably Taeyeon. I looked over the screen and her name appeared, I was right. I answered the phone quickly.

 

“Hello Tae!”

 

“Hello Fany! Halmoni already called, and she allowed me to go out with you! I just need to secure the whole house before leaving! Hehehe” She sounds really excited I just can’t help but smile.

 

“Of course you need to make sure your house is safe before leaving!”

 

“Are you almost ready?”

 

“Yeah I’m already dressed up.”

 

“Good! Let’s go out now! Do you want me to pick you up at your place?”

 

“No Taetae that would be a hassle.”

 

“But I don’t mind.”

 

“I know you don’t mind. But really it’s okay let’s just meet up in front of the bus stop near the mall. Okay?”

 

“Okay! Since you say so, since you’re the boss I’ll always follow you Hehehe! Bye Fany! See you in a while!”

 

“See you Tae! Take care on your way!”

 

When the call ended I grab my shoulder bag and prepare myself to leave. I don’t want to keep her waiting like usual, because she always waits me, the only time I wait for her is during the morning at the school gate. But Taeyeon, she literally always waits for me in all sense.

 

“Aunty, I’m gonna go out for a bit. I’ll meet up with Taeyeon!”

 

“Okay Tiff! Just text me what time you’ll be back!”

 

“Okay Aunty! I’m off! Bye!”

 

I go to the bus station as fast as I can, luckily the bus arrived soon. When it finally arrives at my destination Taeyeon was already there standing in the shed waiting for me. How did she beat me here? Arriving first is really so puzzling when her house is more farther than mine.

 

“Hey Taetae you’re already here?” I flashed her a smile, she just smiled back at me dorkily.

 

“Hehehe I just arrived too!” how cute! She really is so cute when she’s smiling like that.

 

“Come on let’s go!” I grabbed her and I just naturally linked my arms to her. I think we almost do this casually now.

 

“We’re just in time for lunch! Where do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked me, she’s still smiling like a dork.

 

“Taetae, you know you’re cute but please stop smiling like that or else people would think you’re crazy!” I laugh at her.

 

“Yah who would think of this pretty face as a crazy person?”

 

“Hahaha who told you you’re pretty?”

 

“Yah I’m gonna tell Halmoni about this! Well for your info Miss Hwang, it is my grandmother who told me I’m pretty!” she snorted like a child all I can do is laugh at her.

 

“Mmmm okay since it was Grammy who said you’re pretty I guess I couldn’t argue with that that!” I pinched her cheeks lightly.

 

“But Taetae for me you are will always cute!” I flashed her my eyesmile, she just smiled back at me. By now I already know how much she liked my smiles. Sometimes I shamelessly used it as my weapon against her. Before I thought of it as an advantage but the morning conversation I had with her shook me a little. I’m still bothered about what she said earlier. Am I really being too much? I’m starting to be afraid what will happen if she just suddenly got too much of everything I do.

 

“Hey Fany are you okay? You’re dozing off.” She look really worried, I just smiled at trying to assure her I’m fine.

 

“I’m okay, I’m just thinking of what to eat. How about some pasta and pizza? It’s been a while since I ate pizza.” I told her.

 

“Mmmm okay. Even though you’re the first person I know who would like to eat pasta and pizza over lunch.”

 

“What’s wrong with it?”

 

“Nothing! Really! It’s just most people likes to eat rice during lunch!” she just shrugged her shoulders at me.

 

“Do you want to eat rice?” I tried to ask her what she wants.

 

‘Mmmm it’s okay, what matter is what you want since I was the one who asked you out and I’m sure that I would like everything you like!” She just looked into my eyes while smiling brightly. My heart suddenly beat so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter