Pranks & Friends

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pranks & Friends

Chapter 58

 

 

“Fany, wake up!” I nudge her shoulder gently.

 

“Come on Fany-ah! Wake up!” I tried whispering the second time.

 

“Fany… Fany… Fany… come on… wake up…” I tried poking her sides the next, but still no effect. My patience running thin now, I’m running out of ideas on how to wake the sleeping girl without waking up our other friends in the process.

 

“Fany, if don’t get up this instance I will just leave you behind! I’ll just go myself! it will be your fault if I accidentally trip on my feet and some y girl in bikini catch me. Bye.” I again whispered in her ears one last time. I was about to pull my head up when a suddenly grip my neck tightly and pulled me back down again.

 

“Try Kim Taeyeon and it will be the end of you.” I shivered upon hearing her voice near my ear.  All the hair in my body raise up because of her husky voice that is now two times huskier than her normal plus the threat suddenly I regretted making that joke to wake her up.

 

“Fany-ah I’m just joking, you know I was just trying to wake you up. Are you awake now?”

 

“Well that’s not a nice way of waking your girlfriend!” Fany pulled up the bed sheet to cover her entire face.

 

“I’m sorry.” I nuzzled my head beside her and whispered again.

 

“I was trying to wake you since 5 am and you’re not budging a bit I was being desperate. The sun was about to rise now. I guess we won’t be able to catch it. Just get back to sleep.” The sheet was abruptly pulled down.

 

“What’s with sunrise and sunset with you?” I smiled seeing that she’s no longer irritated at my previous joke.

 

“I just want to experience looking at it with someone special to me. I’ve never tried it before with someone special, it was always with my cousins it was still special but kinda ordinary. I want an special kinda special. You get what I’m saying?”

 

“Yes.” I smiled at her upon hearing her reply.

 

“Can we still make it?”

 

“The sunrise is at 5:35 am, its 5:20 now.” I silently laugh when I watch Fany sprang out of the bed and run to the bathroom with her bag and came out fully dressed in record time.

 

“Let’s go! You don’t wanna miss that sunrise with your special someone right?!” Fany held out her hand in front of me. I took her hand with a smile on my face.

______________________________________

 

We’re walking back to our cabin with our hand swaying back and forth after watching the sunrise together. My heart feels warm, everything felt so warm. And I know it was not because of the morning sun but because of this special someone that’s holding my heart.

 

“What the?!” My head automatically turned around when I heard Fany’s frantic voice.

 

“Why? What happen?” I asked her. She only pointed her finger to the direction of her sudden confusion.

 

“Oh my god! What are these kid’s doing?!” All the calmness and peace I feel earlier suddenly left my body as I run towards the thing our friends did.

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Kwon Yuri! Im Yoona! What the hell did you do to Sunny?!” I screamed at the three culprit who already broke into a run back at the cabin while I run towards Sunny who is buried in the sand with only her head peeking out in the ground and to top it all still in her deep slumber. I wonder how did she didn’t felt a thing those three stooges has made while pulling this prank on her.

 

“Sunny! Hey! Oh my God! Wake up! Are you dead?! Fany! Help me!” I screamed at Fany as I frantically dug the sand with my bare hands. I swear those kids would definitely gonna have it from me. This prank is really over the top! Trying to bury our friend in the sand while still sleeping! ‘Wait for me till I get Sunny out of this pit!’

______________________________________

 

The three convicts namely Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona was fearfully waiting for their death penalty by my own hands. I was pacing back and forth in front of them while our other friends are sitting on the other couch.

 

“Taeng were sorry!” I stopped my pacing when I heard Sooyoung’s low voice.

 

“Sorry?!” My scream startled everyone in the room. Even I got shocked with my voice.

 

“What the hell are you thinking pulling that prank on Sunny? Didn’t you learn about low tides and high tides?! You faced her head ocean first! You’re lucky the high tide wouldn’t occur till midday! No! Let me rephrase that! Don’t mind the ing tides! You’re lucky there are no powerful waves today! Think what would have happen to Sunny! Hell I don’t even want to think about it!” Everybody flinch at my loud voice plus the foul words I used.

 

“Taengoo, Please! You’re scarring everybody. Were supposed to relax and have fun.” Sunny walk beside me and tried to calm me down.

 

“If this is their version of relaxation and fun then we should better just go home now while were still in one piece and BREATHING!” I screamed out loud the last word.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! THAT’S ENOUGH!” My head snapped back to reality when I heard Tiffany’s voice shouting at me. I saw Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona silently crying while their head hung low and that suddenly extinguish the fire in my body. And all of a sudden I felt so guilty screaming at them.

 

‘Have I been too much? Did I over-react too much? Now Fany is mad at me for being too much on them. They are her best friends after all while I, I’m just someone new their circle. Being her girlfriend couldn’t even match to the time they have been together.’ The whole cabin is filled with nothing but silence. The silence just makes my guilt creeps faster into my vein. When I feel like it was about to choke me, I turn around and run out of the door.

______________________________________

 

Fany POV

“KIM TAEYEON! THAT’S ENOUGH!” I shouted at Taeyeon. I can’t take it anymore seeing them like this. Taeyeon has a point I understand where her anger is coming from but our friends didn’t mean it as harm and they’re sorry for it. I feel so trap between them, I want to take on Taeyeon’s side and scold them and at the same time I also wanted to comfort Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter