Back to normal & Worries

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to normal & Worries

Chapter 52

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Taeyeon and I were sitting beside each other on the floor while Umma was peeling some fruits for us to munch on. Taeyeon was smiling all this time, she would smile at me even though I wasn’t doing anything special. And that’s enough for me to smile all the time too. I can’t believe we finally told her family about our relationship and the best part of it is that they accepted us. I really can’t believe it, I got a second mom and a grandma and a new dad. I suddenly missed my mom, and then my dad he’s always away but I understand him though. At least I got Taeyeon beside me now, plus her family too.

 

When Taeyeon suddenly stands up from sitting on the floor my eyes automatically followed her movements. I was looking at her eyes questioningly when she suddenly opens to finally speak.

 

“Umma, Appa, Halmoni. It’s getting late I think I need to bring Fany to her home now. Her Aunt must be worried about her.” I smiled at her, she’s really thoughtful.

 

“Oh well, we didn’t notice the time. I think you better bring her home now.” Umma looked at the wall clock and then back to us before smiling tenderly at us.

 

“We will go get her bag now.” Taetae grab my hand and help me stand up. We excuse ourselves again before going up.

 

“Tae…” I called her softly. Taeyeon was busy getting my bags while I was just standing there looking at her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I…” I was thinking of what to say. But my brain was somehow not functioning at the moment.

 

“What’s wrong Fany?” Taeyeon suddenly turn around to face. Worry is evident in her face.

 

“Nothing’s wrong. I was just still thinking what to say.” I told her honestly.

 

“If nothing’s wrong, then why do you look so out of yourself?” Her eyebrows are now brought up together.

 

“Maybe I was still out of myself. I mean who wouldn’t right?” I told her my voice sounds amused. Taeyeon smiled at me a little.

 

“Yeah, you’re out of yourself Fany. A minute ago you looked dazed and now you look high again.” I smiled when I saw her grinning at me.

 

“It’s just that I can’t believe we already told your family about us. And the best part of it all is they approve us. Everything went well. Now tell me, how am I supposed not feel like this?” I asked her while smiling side at her.

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer my question, instead she walked towards me and placed my bag on the ground before bringing both her hands up to hug my waist.

 

“I know exactly what you mean. But just so you know that this is real then let me say this, I love you Fany. And let me do this.” Taeyeon gently kissed my lips. I instantly smiled went she kissed me. I felt her lips tugged into smile too, maybe she felt I was smiling under her kiss.

 

“I love you too Taeyeon.” I told her and then I smiled at her. After that her smile turned into a full blown grin. I can’t help but to chuckle a bit with the cute sight in front of me.

 

“You’re so cute! I can never get enough of this!” I slightly pinch her cheeks.

 

“Don’t worry this cuteness is endless just for you. I’ll make sure you’ll never get enough. Because enough is like an end, and we will never have an ending. I love you Tiffany Hwang.” She quickly kissed my cheeks before smiling sweetly again. I can’t help but to blush hearing her say and do all those things to me.

 

I let her guide me back again to the living room where her family is waiting for us. We already said goodbye and I didn’t forget to give my sincere thank you for her family for having me to stay at their home for the last two nights and most importantly for accepting me to be a part of their family too.

 

“Grammy, I see you again soon. Goodnight!” I gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheeks and Grammy just smiled warmly at me.

 

“Goodnight Umma and Appa. Thank you for having me here.” I hugged both of them before Taetae and I finally turn around and leave the house.

 

“Take care kids! Taeyeon txt us when you’re on your way back okay!” We turn our heads again when we heard her Umma shouted at us.

 

“Yes Umma! I will! Bye!” We wave our hands to them. When we’re sure we are out of their sight. Taeyeon and I instantly intertwined our hands together. I was still shy to act all sweet in front of her family. And I could feel Taeyeon is feeling shy too. So, we walked silently together to the bus stop enjoying our sweet quite time together.

 

The ride back home was so fast, literally. I was almost cursing the taxi driver that we got tonight for driving like a maniac. He was nowhere near the nice driver we had the other night. Taeyeon already told the driver to just drive slowly but he never listens. I was glad that she’s just sitting beside me and just holds me tightly all throughout the ride.

 

“So where here.” I turn my head to look at Taeyeon after I ring our doorbell. I sadly smiled when I saw her looking so sad already.

 

“Don’t be sad. We’ll see eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter