Going Home & Stranger's Advice

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going Home & Stanger’s Advice

Chapter  48

 

 

The whole camping trip has finally come to an end. Our whole class really enjoyed the trip. Especially me, of course! This would be the most memorable trip I’d ever have. Because in this trip the person I really love finally gave me an answer. Starting today Fany is officially my girlfriend and I’m officially her girlfriend too. There’s nothing can more memorable than that!

 

Our friends got the news on our train ride back home. And usual they’re so ecstatic about it more than us. Of course Fany and I are so happy but they’re just overly exaggerating this time. Yuri even called the maknaes to inform them about our current relationship status and just like the rest they were so trilled like we just hit the jackpot on a lottery game.

 

 “Fany, take a nap first. You really look tired.” I looked over my girlfriend and can’t help but smiled to myself for thinking of the word girlfriend in my head.

 

“Why are you smiling Taetae?” She curiously smiled at me.

 

“Nothing. I just can’t still believe that you’re finally my girlfriend! Hehehe!” I laughed at her.

 

“Silly. But don’t worry! me neither can’t believe that you’re mine and mine alone! Always remember that Kim Taeyeon YOU ARE MINE! Understand?” She smiled at me with her beautiful eyesmile while gently pinning my nose.

 

“Possessive much when were even just three hours being together?” I can’t help but smile widely at her cute pout.

 

“But don’t worry I still like the possessive you!” I pinch both of her cheek while still grinning at her.

 

A few minutes later I just found Tiffany suddenly fell silent and when I look at her again she already has fallen asleep. I gently tugged her head and placed it over my shoulder. And then I tuck some loose strand of her hair away from her beautiful face. She really looks like a baby when sleeping, so peaceful and calm. I gently caress her cheeks before I finally close my eyes to take a short nap with her. The cabin was awfully quite because the whole class are soundly sleeping everybody must have been tired.

 

We arrived back to Seoul almost half past nine so I insisted to bring Fany back to her home. I texted my Umma first to let her know we had arrived safely and about my plan of bring Fany home.

 

We were shocked when we arrived at Fany’s doorstep. It was pitch black no single light was open not even the light on their front door. I saw her face suddenly looked alarmed. I held hand tightly to assure her that I’m beside her. She’s really afraid of the dark that’s the first thing she told when we officially got together earlier. She hates dark places especially when she’s alone.

 

“I’ll take a look inside your gate okay?” I told her and then I felt her tensed and just gripped my arm tightly.

 

“Don’t leave me here, I’ll just go with you Taetae.” We went to open their gate her grip just gets tighter and tighter in every step we take.

 

I don’t really care if my arm would go numb because of lack of blood flowing in it. All I could really feel at this moment is her whole body pressed against the side of my body. I even dorkily prayed a ghost would pop out of nowhere so Tiffany would just hug me right now.

 

“It’s okay Fany I’m here.” We finally reached their doorstep. Fany got startled when she stepped on something that made a crumpling sound. And then I got my prayer answered, when she lounged her whole body to hug me tightly I could feel her heavy breathing in my neck and it feels so ticklish and so good. I rejoiced because of that but before I think more things more than that I stop myself already.

 

“Hey I’m here!” I cooed her gently.

 

“I think you just stepped on a piece of paper Fany. Let me take a look.” As much as I don’t want to break our hug I must since I don’t want Fany to pass out on me because of too much fear. I bent down to get the folded sheet of paper and opened it. It was a note for her.

 

“Here, it’s for you.” I gave her the note and watch her eyes move along the line of the note.

 

“What did it says?” I curiously asked her.

 

“Aunty got an emergency her sister got taken to the hospital this afternoon and her niece isn’t home to tend to her sick mother so she needs to take care of her for awhile.” Her eyes suddenly get teary while telling me the content of the note.

 

“Ssshh it’s okay Fany. So what’s your plan? Can you stay at your house alone tonight?” I’m worried about her right now. Fany didn’t say a word to me and just stayed quite.

 

“Wait, what about you sleep over at my place for tonight? We can go to school together tomorrow. What do you think Fany?” I asked her a small smile forming my lips. Her head finally rose up and in an instant her eyes and face just  literally glowed with joy again.

 

“I think it’s a nice idea Taetae! But would it be okay with your parents and halmoni?” My smiled diminished by a little with the thought that my parents would not approve knowing that they know about what I feel for Fany. But trying to ask them won’t hurt. And knowing them they won’t let a girl left alone in a house for a night and that girls happened to be Fany. So I’m pretty sure it would be fine.

 

“I’ll call Umma right now to inform her about what happen, she already knows I’m taking you to your home. Let go in first to get your camping bags inside and then get you uniform and school bag for tomorrow!” I told her the next thing we should do and Fany just followed me.

 

“How sure are you that your Umma will say yes?”  She’s smiling at me right now.

 

“My mother ultimately likes you more than me her own daughter. So I think she would be very much happy about it.” I smiled back at her.

 

“Okay Taetae! But you need to go with me to my room to get my things. I can’t go up there alone! Please Taetae!” She cutely pouted at me. I could never say no to that.

 

While Fany is busy packing her stuff again, I made a call to our house and my Umma just picked the phone. She immediately agreed that I bring Fany at our place because my mother said it’s dangerous to stay all alone in a house especially a very pretty girl like my Fany. And of course I agree to everything my mother says. Hehehe nice! So nice! I can’t help but really party in my head because of the sudden turn of event. I know it’s bad because someone is sick, but this situation just made me and Fany to get to spend more time together as in more ALONE TIME TOGETHER!

 

“Tae, I’m done! Let’s go to your house!” Fany excitedly grabbed my hand out of her room.

 

We hailed a taxi to get to my place since it’s already late and we’re carrying a lot of bags. Well Fany is carrying a lot of bags. She broke her bag record last sleep over. She’s now carrying a medium sized travelling suitcase that would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter