Not So Scary & For You

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not So Scary & For You

Chapter 44

 

 

When our group finally went down from our high, we all joined our other friends in the bonfire the scary story telling time is about to begin.

 

“Okay. Each and every one of you knows that this is a must in every camping. So I was really hoping some of you have some nice story in your sleeves. So who wants to start?” Miss Gong started off.

 

“Unnie! Me me me me!” I frantically raised my hands and Fany hastily dragged them down.

 

“Yah!” she looked really scared.

 

“It’s okay! I’m here remember! And besides I’m really dying to try this! Please! You know I always dreamed of this since I was small!” I pleaded to Fany her grip was really tight meaning she’s really scared even though it hasn’t even begun.

 

“But you’re still small so what’s the difference?” Sooyoung butts in.

 

“Yah you GIANT don’t brag your growth hormones because it spurts abnormally too!” Sooyoung tried headlock me again but I manage to dodge her attack. We just stick out our tongue to each other while smirking.

 

“Okay so Taeyeonnie will start. Go one scare us!” Miss Gong encourages me to scare hahaha I evilly laugh inside my head. I’m gonna make you pee in your pants giant shikshin I look at Sooyoung.

 

“Okay I’ll start.” I started by roaming my eyes to all my classmates. My serious face was on. After scanning them I focused my eyes on the flickering flame of the bonfire.

 

“This happened a long time ago when I was still in elementary school on my fourth grade. The entire fourth grade was transferred to the afternoon shift because the entire school will be occupied by college examiners in the morning till noon. So we will be having classes from 1 pm till 6 in the evening it’s just a short class so a lot of classmates just didn’t attend school that day.” I started the story so far all of them were just listening intently. No violent reaction yet.

 

“So, fast forward.” I laugh.

 

“Yah!” Sooyoung slap my thigh.

 

“What? It was boring that afternoon we all just lazed around. The fun starts a little before 6.” I hit her back.

 

“So as I was saying. Things got a little strange later that evening. Because we got bored one my classmate opened up a topic more likely a school legend. It was said in those story that a sixth grader died in our school just before graduation. She fell from the stairs from the sixth floor up to the half fifth floor. It would have just resulted with some minor bones injuries BUT the thing is her head got tucked out in stair window and the glass from it cut her head off and the poor sixth graders head flew from the sixth floor all the way to the ground floor. And her time of death is 5 before 6. And since then a lot of strange things would happen during that time. So no afternoon students dare to go down that side of the stairs if they’re alone they used the other side.” I paused letting my story sink in a little bit.

 

“That’s not even scary!” Fany commented while smiling at me. I just smiled back at her.

 

“But I’m not yet done. The real story is about to begin.” I patted her head playfully and she suddenly grabbed my arm again. Fany really look scared because of my story. How could she be so afraid when it’s obviously so lame everybody could sleep on it? Ah never mind I’ll just continue playing with her.

 

“You see, we morning class never believe any of those story. We just laugh it off and says afternoon class are only making up stupid stories to scare us. Well because we’re bored and got nothing to do, two of my classmates made an improvised Ouija Board out of bond paper and took an empty glass as our guide container. They said that the spirit will enter the bottle and guide to the answers.”

 

“I was not really participating in it because it’s plain stupid but they managed to drag Jinyeon with them. So the five of them started playing the spirit of the glass they call while I just stood behind Jinyeon. Our other classmate was not paying attention to our group and was just busy chatting with each other. They started off by praying of course when they finished they began. They placed their hand on top of the glass their fingers not barely touching it. My classmate started asking more like chanting.”

 

Spirit, spirit, spirit are you here? “At first there is no response.” I paused again I looked around the bonfire I saw the curiosity of friends arises. Not with the story but probably to what will be Fany’s reaction. The grip of the girl beside me gets tighter and tighter by the passing seconds.

 

Spirit of the girl who fell from the stairs are you here with us right now? “One of my classmate suddenly change the question. I just looked at the five of them I was about to stop them and tell them they all look stupid when suddenly the glass started to move towards the YES circle. I yelled at Jinyeon who looks like she’s really about to pee because of being too scared. I asked them if they moved it but they just shook their heads. All of us were now really scared I told them to stop they were about to let of the glass but suddenly it move again without anyone asking.” I continued to speak I looked around and got amused because my classmates are looking intensely at Fany. Sunny in giving the look and then I smiled as a light bulb suddenly lit up in my head. I turned my head towards Fany and gently bend my head and position my mouth to her ears.

 “And then… the glass… stopped… in the numbers… 5… and… 6…” I slowly spoke each word, my voice just above whisper. I was trying hard to contain my giggles because Fany was seriously shaking right now.

 

“And then the door suddenly opens with a loud bang and the light turns off on its own making everyone in the classroom jerk up from their seats and start running outside. Jinyeon started running leaving me behind w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter