Of Ideals & Opening Up

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of Ideals & Opening Up

Chapter 16

 

 

 

“Okay bed is ready, time for bedtime gossips!” I heard Sunny suggested which made all the girls hyper again.

 

“Yay Unnie I like that!” Let’s spend the night talking! Since tomorrow we will be back in study mode!” Yoona chirpily said the other also agreed. Great gossip time I wonder what this gangs of hyper active girls is up to? I just hope they won’t grill me on the spot!

 

“So Taeng tell us something about you that we don’t know yet, like did you already had a boyfriend before?” Sunny started giggling like an ajumma. Great just great I knew it they will kill me!

 

“Oh wait was that to advance? Hahaha how about tell us first your ideal type!” She changed her question which is still don’t sounds good to me.

 

I hesitated, I really don’t know how to answer her question. Back then I already prepared an answer to this kind of questions. But since last year that memorized speech of mine had change and I’ve never given much thought of how would I change it after that. And the past few months hadn’t helped it only add up more confusion but somehow covering the pain.

 

“Girls don’t push it Taetae seems uncomfortable with this kind of things.” Hearing her voice hadn’t helped at all it just adds up to the now faster beating of my heart.

 

“What’s the fun in sleep over if we won’t talk about this kind of stuffs? And everybody really wants to know more about Taeyeon you know we really felt left out to the closeness of you two.” Jessica cut off Fany. I guess I have no other way then.

 

“Okay.” I started.

 

“But, I’m gonna warn you don’t ask more than what I would say later. But I will answer both of your questions. After that no more question about me. And for the record I also want to know more about you guys.” Phew how did I mange to say all those things? I’m really not the showy type of person I’m just not good at expressing but being with this girls makes me feel like I’m not myself all the time. But like always it’s the good kind of feeling.

 

“Okay I’ll start. Hi! I’m Kim Taeyeon!” I said grinning showing a toothy smile they all looked so serious waiting for my answer.

 

“Yah that’s so lame! Just start already!” Sooyoung screamed at me.

 

“You guys are so serious you make me laugh!” I said in a matter-of-factly look.

 

“Okay I’ll say it now. For the first question No, I haven’t. For the second question, well back then I already memorized my answer to those kinds of questions. My friends used to ask me a lot about what’s my ideal type? Do I already have a crush? Have I already fallen in love? I heard from my older cousins that it’s only normal to talk about those kinds of things our age. So, my memorized answer back then is that I want to find someone like my dad, and that I always feel in love to my family, my cousins and my friends, and that Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves and Leonardo de Caprio are my ultimate crushes, it’s a safe answer right?” I told them honestly.

 

“But it has changed right Unnie?” Gosh why Seohyun is so sharp? Is she really the maknae in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter