Another First & Friends

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another First & Friends

Chapter 43

 

 

From then on I knew I was lost.

 

Each time she smiles at me like that I can’t help but get lost only to find myself again in those pair of soft brown eyes. When our eyes meet that’s when I know I found my way again. I hugged her tighter, our bodies are so closed to each other that even air won’t dare to cross. I let myself get drowned in the moment. I cupped her cheeks with my right hand while the other still wrapped around her waist securely.

 

Seizing the moment I leaned closer to her, I gently pressed my lips against hers until I already felt another new warmth that only she can give, My lips started to move in instinct for wanting to feel more of the warmth, when our lips swayed in sync that’s when I knew we both found the warmth we both yearn.

 

It was nothing like the first kiss we shared in my bedroom door. That was a rushed moment, a very quick pace made by our confused mind and fluttering heart. But non-the less it was still sweet. But this time it was different. This was light and slow, our hearts now on the same pace, just letting each other know what our heart is feeling in the moment. I never thought I could experience another first kiss with the same person.

 

As our lips pull apart and leave each other’s warmth that’s when I knew I wanted to be with her for a very long time. How long? For as long as I’m breathing. I slowly opened my eyes just to see hers still shut. I waited until she opened them too and the moment she held her gaze at me I saw her eyes sparkle. Maybe she also got the answers she’s been looking for. After a while we both smile to each other.

 

“We need to go back. I think I’ll be scolded by Miss Gong!” I chuckled at her.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll back you up! I’ll be here!” She held my hand and smile at me.

 

“Okay. Let’s go!” We went back to our camping site hand in hand with smiles in our lips.

 

 

The moment we step in our friends and classmates line of sight we got swarmed by endless questions and worries. Miss Gong surely scolded me for not asking for permission but tell me that she’s not really that much worried because she know I won’t let myself get lost. Somehow I got relieve from what she said but I still apologize for leaving without permission and I promised her I won’t do it again.

 

“Okay kids since all of us are complete now. Let us eat our wonderful dinner all together!” Miss Gong said to all of us.

 

“Yey! Dinner time! Let’s eat! Let’s eat!” Sooyoung shouted will jumping up and down Hyuna saw her and immediately run to her and joined her little parade. Everybody burst into laugh, the whole camping site is all lively and cheerful again.

 

“Sorry I made everybody worried and sorry we ate dinner late!” I apologize to my friends again.

 

“It’s okay Taeyeon. Actually we’re not worried, we didn’t even look far out for you. Because like what Ssaem says, you won’t let yourself get lost! Only Tiffany here got hysterical and search for you everywhere!” Jiyeon spoke while eyeing Fany who hid her face in my shoulder from embarrassment.

 

“Yeah she’s really so loud! Shouting Taeyeoooon! TAE TAE! Where are you! I almost thought I’ll go deaf!” Nicole mimics Fany this time and everybody burst into a loud roar of laughter again.

 

“Me too! Tiff is just so loud that all the evening birds flew out from the dark!” Hyoyeon chimed in and plays a high five with Nicole.

 

Fany really don’t know how to hide herself from embarrassment from all the teasing of our friends.

 

“It’s okay now Fany!” I just gently rub her shoulder assuring her that it’s okay. She looked up at me and smiled sweetly after I said it to her.

 

“Come let’s start eating I’m so hungry!” Sooyoung grabbed us and make us sit to the make shift table that everybody prepared for the whole class. Everybody put their dishes all together sharing it to one another.

 

“Fany, try this! Grammy I prepared this.” I held out my spoon in front I smiled when she took it.

 

“Hmmm it’s delicious.” She said after munching on her food.

 

“Of course that’s my favorite it should only be delicious!”

 

“Really? Then maybe I should ask Grammy to teach how to cook that!” that eye smile again! now I’m so full.

 

“You will?” I ask her.

 

“Yes! I should start learning!” her eyes are now invincible. What are you thinking? I smiled at my own thoughts.

 

“Good luck with that Tiff! I hope Halmoni has a very long patience in teaching because I bet it would be hard!” Sunny said in between her mun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter