We Having Lunch?Revenge?Sounds Cold.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                            Hoya PoV

         A girl was looking through the window,right at me,with a mean look. What did she want? ''Huh, what's so interesting?'' Dongwoo asked and looked outside as well, and the girl ran off. ''You know her? He nodded his neon pink head. l liked that look. *GRUMBLE~* He looked back with a smile that made my heart jump. ''What'cha wanna eat?'' He asked, looking for his wallet. l didn't really feel like getting food, but l might as well, ''I'll go get some Kwek Kwek and tempura?'' They had that here? He said, ''It's at the street food vendor in the pavilion, l'll go get some for us,'' l was going to tell him no, but he left already. l was still getting my bruise patched up. The nurse couldn't attend to me, so l had to wait. The lunch bell already rang and a few minutes later, Dongwoo came back with some trays of food. He looked at me and cocked his head. ''What?'' l asked him. He just kept looking at me, ''Shouldn't the nurse be helping you?'' l nodded, but she wasn't there. ''Oh,then l'll help you out,'' He gave me a tray of food, and sat next to me. He grabbed the bottle of ointment, and got cotton balls. Dongwoo touched the bruise slightly, and l winced. ''Oh,l'm sorry,'' Dongwoo soaked the cotton ball in ointment, and lightly dabbed the medicine on. The ointment stung a little, and it burned. Dongwoo noticed me in pain, and started to blow on the ointment lightly. His breath was cool against the ointment and it just felt, interesting. We stayed quiet for was what seemed like millennia, give or take a few seconds.

       He finished up and got his tray of food. When he got up, he looked to the window again,and there she was again. She ran off once more. l was beginning to worry, ''No seriously. Who is she, Dongwoo?'' He just sat back down lookingse.''Uhm,you could say old enemy,ex-girlfriend,nemesis,but those are just the polite titles,''Ok,there must be something deep between these two.We sat together,just talking and eating,occasionally watching out for Hyuna through the windows.l got curious,so l wanted to poke a few questions,''Sooo~did you two just not get along,or is this a relationship thing?''He tensed up for a second,but relaxed,''Yea,it is.She's my ex-girlfriend,and she just gets defensive for some reason,''Ah~those kinds of girls,l see.''You have any relationships going on?''l tensed way more than he did,''Uhm...no,l haven't dated anyone,ever,''Dongwoo coughed on something,and started to snicker.''What?l mean it!l've never dated anyone before,''Dongwoo stopped snickering for a little while.''Why,were they just not your type,or did they not like you?''l shook my head,''You don't even understand half of it,the girls LOVE me,but,l'm just not interested in them,''He got confused,''A chick magnet that doesn't like chicks?Something's gotta be messed up in this world,''l agreed.There really wasn't that much we talked about,but it was still nice to talk with someone.The end bell rang,and people outside started to head for class.l tried to get up and leave,but Dongwoo held my shoulders and laid me down onto the bed again.''???What?l don't want to miss third block on the first day!''Even tho l was already resting,he kept his hands on my shoulders,which is a weird position to be in.''Why don't you just rest,and we'll go home,''l didnt mind,but uh,my shoulders over here?''Say,shouldn't you be getting off me by now?''Dongwoo didn't notice until the last second and pulled away,flustered.It was cute---wait,why did l think that?''Help me up,we might as well go now,l heard on the news there would be a downpour in just a little bit.We better hurry home,''

     l told Dongwoo to wait here while l got my stuff from the locker room.I got up,and still a little dizzy,walked back to the lockers.When l pulled out my bag and closed the panel of my locker,Hyuna walked down the hall towards me.She was sporting a bad mood.She stopped casually in front of me.''So,you've been hanging out with my Dongwoo,eh?''What?This girl's got some y issues to say he's her's.''I'm just his friend,what about it?''She eyed me hard,''Listen up,'m not going to have anyone--ANYONE,touch him,let alone hang out with you,ARRASEO?'' alert...''Whatever,''l walked past her,but she grabbed me back,and she was strong.''No,not whatever,you will understand,boys,deal with him.''Her crew bounced up in about three seconds and took over.They started to punch me and kick me in the chest and ribs.l doubled over,and held my stomach,when Hyuna clipped me in the back of the head.l lost conscience for a few monents,but l heard her laugh and walk away talking,''That's right,you ,stay down,and away from him!Or you'll get more than the welcoming committee,''l staggered myself up,leaning against the lockers.,that hurt,way to add more bruises and cuts on me.Dongwoo was still waiting for me at the office.Better get going...

                        Dongwoo PoV

         What  was taking him?He couldn't be that injured,l hoped.l kept my eye out for Hyuna in the window,but l only saw Hoya after twenty minutes,hollbing over here,and...beat up???Dammit,l knew they would clash.l rushed out to get him,and l made it just before he collapsed.''Hoya!Hoya!Yah!''He got up again after just sitting there for abit.l put my arm under his back and helped him walk out to the main gate.'She did this to you,didn't she?''He stayed quiet for a moment,''No,l fell down the steps to the west corridors,l took the long way,''Lies,the office was in the south wing,and P.E. lockers were in he south also.''Don't lie to me,l know she did this,c'mon,let's hurry up and take you----*drip*,*drop*,*fsssshhhh*Dammit,the rain's starting to pour,''He was going to get worse if he kept staying in the rain.He told me he was sensitive to the cold(since l got him some ice cream,and he took a long time to eat it,so he told me)''Wait,don't take me home,l don't want to freak out my parents...''Okay,plan B,go to my house.I have the key's to the car,so l might as well---wait,did l remember to take them with me?Crap.l better get walking.l tired to go home the faster way,just walk directly down Cherry Street,and down Kira Avenue,all the way down Evelyn Way,and round the corner of 158th street,that would take...about fifty minutes.Better than an hour of more walking l didnt need.The rain was chilling us to the bone,and we just made it to Kira Avenue a litle while ago.Hoya felt weak and collapsed.He was shivering badly,and we were almost there.No use letting him get soggy,l carried him on my back for the rest of the way home.His breathing was a bit harsh,so l hurried.

        ''Finally,made it.Damn,where's the key?''l fished the key out of my pocket and hastily opened the door.''Mom,l'm home!....mom?''She should be home by now to get something for work at least.Ok,no one's home,better go get him warm.l carried him up the stairs and into my room.Hoya was still knocked out,so we cranked up the thermostat,and l got him dried off.His face was flushed with a fever-red blush.l should go get some clothes for him...My pj's?Uh,good enough.I'm not going to describe the scene to you,but it was quick,and Hoya was getting warmer.''Mhnnmm,whaa~?''Whew,he woke up okay.''Whe-where are we?''We're at my house,l told him.He looked at his clothing,and looked around.''This is yours?Where's my clothes?''I pointed to the pile of wet clothes ready to be dried.''And you still wear these pj's?Cute...''l felt embarassed.''Uhm,don't mention it,''He smiled,''l bet you would look nicer in these than l do,''That threw me over the top.''Uh-uhm,thnks,l guess,''What was this feeling l have?My heart was beating abit fast.''You look tired,why not take a nap?You carried me so far back to your house,take a rest,''l didn't really want to,but my body was aching to get some rest.''l'm sorry you had to meet Hyuna like that,''Hoya waved it off,and beckoned me to my bed.''C''mon,you need the rest,and there's enough room to fit both of us,it's a queen size,''l walked over,but stopped at the foot of my bed,''Shouldn't l tend to your bruises?Those are going to hurt alot if l don't fix you up,''Hoya looked away,''Nono,l don't need it,l'm fine,''No,your not fine,you bled through your gym shirt.''C'mon,jut let me help you,''l got my first-aid kit,and tried to get Hoya to lift his shirt up.He refused.Fine,be that way.l got onto the bed and put my legs across his,straddling him.Hoya got suprised,''MWO???YAH,STOP!!''l lifted his shirt up,and he got quiet.First thing l noticed,was the bruises,black,pruple,blue all over his chest and abdomen.''lt'll sting,do stay still,''The other thing l noticed,was his abs(l'm not checking him out,l just happened to notice him like that).He was pretty fit,l bet he does some hard sport,''Dude,you play a sport?''He just looked at me,''Nope,l dance,l wanted to get into the dance team,but it's hard work afterschool,''Ah,ok.l finished up dabbing the wounds,and applied bandages to them.The funny part was,l haven't used this alot,so,l still had kiddy band-aids,all Hello Kitty(hey,l liked pink,got a problem with that???kidding,they were all l hasd left).l tried to hold it in when l put them on,and it worked out until the last bandage,a big one with Hello Kitty holding an ice cream cone looking like this (XD).''Bwahahahahaha~aish,jinjja,hahaha,kyeopta~''Hoya just stared at me like l went crazy.He looked down on himself,and he got flustered,''YAH,MWO?''l just kept laughing harder.lt was too adorable.Wait,why did l just think that?All he did was crawl back under the covers.He's probably just tired...Haahhh~you know what?Hoya's idea wasn't that bad,l might as well sleep first,but l had to go call mom first.Sigh,l got out my phone and dialed mom's number,''....Yobuseo?Dong-ah,what's the matter?''l had to lie to mom,''Uhm,l was wondering if a friend could stay over to hangout,''l waited for a response,''Arraseo,it's ok,is it Myungsoo,or Kai?Maybe Jeongmin?''l told her no,''It's a new friend l made,his name's Hoya,''Over the phone,l heard an ''ahh~'' ''Well,it's ok if he stays,will he be there for dinner too?Sunggyu's making our favorite tonight!''l told her yes,and she just hung up after.l guess that's adult for ''I don't care,he can stay''.When l looked back,Hoya was snoozing lightly.l felt his forehead,and it seemed abit warm.The thermostat was already cranked up to where mom would allow it,so l guess.......l guess l wold have to step in(?).

       l pulled the covers off so l could squeeze in,and l had never noticed just how big a queen bed would be.lt fit the both of us perfectly.The blankets were pretty warm,and l huddled close to Hoya just in case.He suddenly turned around,and faced me,really close up while he was sleeping.We were barely afew centimeters apart,Hoya's breathing nice and light,and warm.Only at that moment,did l realize how much of a magnet he was.Slender face,pretty eyelashes,and eyelids.Cute nose,thin,full lips.Oh God,what am l thinking!?!?!?!?l wonder what he was thinking in that pretty head of his,but that question was about to be answered,''D-Don...gwoo~Hmmnn~''HE WAS DREAMING ABOUT ME??!?!?''Huuuu~Chupta~''Oh,he's cold,better wrap him up...in what?Ugh,l didn't want to resort to this,but if l had to....l wrapped my arms around him and brought Hoya closer to me.He was cold,his skin was shivering.l tucked his head under my chan,and l felt him hug me back.Uhhhmmmm.....''Ahhh~So warm~''He nuzzled into my chest.l was freaking out here,he was just peachy.He slowly got warmer until l fell asleep.This time,l slept alot more comfortably for some reason....huh.

             Hoya PoV

     ''Haaahh~uh?''l woke up feeling alot better,but something was off.l felt warmth,strong warmth on the front of my body,and something wrapping around my abdomen.And l heard a heartbeat and breathing.OMFG,I'M SLEEPING WITH HIM!He was breathing lightly,blowing his pink hair away from his face.l swear l didn't know how to breathe for a second.WTF,why am l thinking this!?!?!?l heard something downstairs,and they called out,''Dongwoo,l'm home!Where'd you go today?''Oh shoot,he's coming up!l gently shook Dongwoo awake,and he slowly woke up.''Someone's home!''He snapped to attention,and tried to divert whoever was coming this way,''Sunggyu?Oh,l didn't feel too well,so l came home early,''The footsteps halted.''Did you come home during the downpour?''Dongwoo replied,and the steps started to fade away,'' Ok, l'll believe you this time. But don't be hiding anything from me,'' Dongwoo turned back to face me, and we ended up staring right into each other's souls, that's how close we were. Dongwoo still didn't notice that we were still intertwined together. ''Uh, wanna not hug me now?'' He---blushed(?), and peeled himself away from me. ''Sorry, l was trying to get you warmer, that's all,'' How sweet of him...


A/N:OMFG,FINALLY,I FINISHED CH2!!!!!!PLS,IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA TO HELP ME,I NEED THEM!!!OMG,ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL THEY'RE HER IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!HAAAA~ <3