My Neighbor,Twice Removed.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                Minnie PoV

     What did he like again???Bagels,baguettes,pasta,steak,pizza,mangoes,creampuffs,banana onyu(that's my boy),celery,beans,chili,etc,etc.l absently paid for all of these groceries,and got back into the car,feeling like l was missing something.l passed by a lot of stores while l took a shortcut down Shopping District,and l nearly turned 180 around and into the department stores.Clothing,the one essential l needed.l got on my glasses,cosplay clothing,and purse,and got into that Banana Republic(no pun intended),and got up into Bloomingdales,Macy's,and Kohls,touching on TJ Max for a moment,almost maxing out Jongie's debit and credit cards(Luckily SM handles the extra expenses,l can just put the clothes off as concert material).Sorry babe.Red was in fashion,and so was l(trust me,there's a reason for all of this).Goodbye blonde,hello burgundy.l got it styled and dyed,as well as a lot of other women's clothing,where some girls at the service counter loooked suspicious of me,even in my gag concert clothing.''Hi there,l'm looking for tank tops?--Over there at the far corner past the jeans,''l walked off,throwing a little sassy curve in my walk,and they still watched with some strange doubt.

    After ladling my arms full of clothing and groceries,l got back to the house,at almost 4,l was downing as much water as possible,until finally,l just felt every little ounce of stress lift.l noticed my parents' car wasn't here,but the others were still around.l opened the door,and smelled Aunty's cooking.But,l didn't feel very much like eating.Sungjong greeted me like a little puppy,and l felt bad for rushing out like that on him.''Hey,what did you buy?---Nothing,just go back and eat,l have to get some things ready,''l gave him a passionate kiss and headed into the guest room,which was aired out and fully ready to situate people inside.People are so dense,not even saying a word about my new hair style.Oh well,they'll see it tomorrow at least.l packed up my clothing and moved it into the new room,along with fixing up a shelf or two for Leo's clothes and toys.Jongie walked in and hugged me from my back.Hmph,he always knew when l felt stressed again.''What's bothering you?What's wrong?--Nothing,just..l-l,l need to h-help him....''l started to cry and sob,and he helped me clean up and then laid my head on his lap.l spilled everything l remembered in one long broken sentence.

''Leo was born when l was ten,which actually means he's nine now,s-stupid me.---Calm down first,and then tell me,''Sungjong handed me Hoya's special Calming Draught,which l downed first and then started to talk again,''He was put instantly into my care,when l was barely out of 5th grade,and SM bound so soon,my life was kind of a wreck from the get go.l just threw caution to the wind and rushed through everything.SM let me off and got me a more flexible schedule with Key and the others,and then on the other days,l would go to school,and life a somewhat decent life as l had to be with Leo and take care of him.He grew up with my help until he was 3,and then,we had to part ways,since l had to be in full-time trainee mode.We kept contact for a while, and then,here we are,all this good stuff happened,and now,this,l'm just afraid that all this trauma is too much for him this early,and l don't want to leave him like this.l hurried through life in order to fit all the things l needed to do,no time for anything.l don't want Leo to lock anything he cherishes for anything else he*mmph!*''

  Sungjong shut me up in the middle of my autobiography,and kissed me.He held me up and put me on his lap,''You,are too much of a mommy already!Look...you need to think about this.Don't rush,you're already doing it without Leo being here yet!Anywho,there's no need to rush his safety,he'll be fine,l'm sure,just,let us help you take care of him,you don't need to worry about it umma,okay?---Yah!l'm not his mommy!---Well you will be after having bought so many women's clothing and all.Hurry and change,l wanna see you with that blue skirt on*slap*''Well,if you really want it,ok.l changed out and got myself ready,as l heard mom and dad from the living room.''By the ways,l am so getting the hots for that redhead l'm looking at---Hey,there's no need to pick me up,l'm already taken,''We laughed and kissed again,and he led me out to go greet Leo.And boy,was he a spotlight hogger.

   He definitely grew taller,to the top of my navel high,about.His piercing blue eyes that l remembered so well were currently hidden within my brother's hug.His light brown hair was hidden under a loose hoodie,and he wore light blue jeans.Wow was he a fast grower.Everyone surrounded him,talking and cooing at him.l remembered,after all this time,he still thought l was noona,hehe,so cute.Right now,he looked pretty terse at the moment,shying away from others.l whistled a little tune that l used to calm him down when he was little,and his head nearly snapped off trying to look at where l was.He made eye contact with me,and l realized how much more grown up he was.His eyes were watery,and he rushed to hug me.l held his head to my chest,and patted his back softly.''Noona...is that,r-really y-yyou?--Yes honey,it's me!Aww,how long had it been since l held you?Let me see,aww,you're too adorable!''l tried to lift him,and l took a minute or two,but l got him off the ground.

''You're so big!And heavy..hehe,Dwejji!--l-l am not!''He got flustered,and l thought that was too cute.

''Ahem,but,l have to cut it short honey,but the papers...?---l'll sign it,just hand me a pen Taerin,''My brother handed me a pen,and l got to the signing in seconds.Leo watched with curiosity,and l was done in a flash.Goodbye,life,hello parenthood...Leo's aaall mine~

   Our parents all eventually went back home,leaving Taerin,umma,and appa with me.Leo was unpacking with Dongwoo hyung,and Hoya was preparing the bath for everyone.

''l'm sorry...for doing so much,and putting so much pressure on you---Whatever,it's okay,l'm sure that l can manage.l've done it for years,l don't see why l can't manage another few more years of my early adulthood wasted,not like l wasn't going to accept him,just that l couldn't believe this would happen,how?!l'm not going to need any pitying from you guys,just,support me,okay?No pitying,for all of you,l'm willing to let it go for Leo's sake and---BATHTIME!''Everyone instantly went right to the door that opened to the steamy bath house section.Gyu carried Lulu into the bath,and Hoya got all of our stuff into the water.''And now if you'll excuse me,l'm missing my bathtime.But anywho,l promise to take care of him,and that you all can come visit me and Leo,now hold your heads high like a family and go home!This isn't a burden,no worries!Go--Noona,can we go now?''l looked down and saw Leo tugging on my skirt.Ugh,l'm getting stressed already...''Okayokay,let's go,say byebye---Baibai!''And with that l held my head high and and walked with Leo to the bath house.Please,don't let anything happen while he's here...