The Phoenix Arises Once Again.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                        Hoya PoV

          ...So that's what happened.Umma sat on the couch in the sunning room adjacent to the workshop.''The cortex codes...''Huh?''What about the cortex?''She looked back up at me,''Your father's research was to utilize energy into one focal point for easy energy usage and maipulation.Do you remember when we went to visit France,and you saw that tv show Code Lyoko?''Huh?Yea,''What does that have to do with anything?''She smiled,''The idea behind it was really replicable.We can create a virtual world,using your father's algorithms and discoveries on point-energy conversions.Virtualisation,we were on the verge of creating something that could've wiped out the cyber world.lt required so much energy,it could've shut down a whole city the size of Seoul and more for weeks on end,even months.With the virtual world created,he cousl install and grow complex series of virus programs to attack North.That was only one part of the plan.The second part was to create a stable field of energy that could contain fusion energy long enough to be thrown away like a grenade.l hoped that he would never be this close to finding the answer to these plans,at least to one of them,''What?This was actually possible?''l'm sure that we might have to remove back to Busan if we can't find another home to live in soon.Your enrollment at school has to be completely void in order to move out,''Don't leave,don't you dare leave,''Umma,''l turned around,and saw Dongwoo leaning against the archway,''You can stay at our home,we're almost ready to move Gyu out also,''Mom started to tear up,''ls it really okay?''He nodded,''Such a nice boy.Thank you---Umma!''Huh?The three of us went towards the noise,and Sungyeol was leaning over the holograph,staring at a livecast of his mom???(l remembered her)''Sungkyu,how are you?''My mom walked forward,''Asaka.Where are you?''

''ln Sweden.l need to tell you something.He's done it.''

''What do you mean?What has he done?''

''He's so close to creating the focal point-conversion''

''No!You mean it?''

''Yes.l'm currently trying to disable the program''

''What can we do?''

''Come to Sweden,and help me shut down the factory.''

''We can try,but...''

''Please,l want to hurry and finally return home''

''l-l,l lost Ho Won,to the damned research!The last experiment he recreated...he...didn't protect himself in the blast chamber.l am protecting the notes,no matter what''

''l'm sorry.But,Tyron's so close,so close to creating the bomb.The shockwaves from the experiments are far too strong.My family,lived and still does live,in North Korea,on the bordering edge to China.l do not want them caught in the midst of this.''

''l understand''

''l feel like there's something else on the edge of destruction than North Korea.lf he decides to sell off off this as an official weapon,the world will not survive''

''We will do our best to help you.Send us the coordinates to Sweden's factory.''

''Thank you.l wish you see you again.Sungyeol,please hel---*click*

     The transmission cut off.The coordinates were sent last minute.Sooyoung left to the car,and brought mom with her to Dongwoo's house.The rest of us walked somberly back home.''Looks like we're going to Sweden?''l guess we are.