A Project?Oh,l'll Get Him To Do lt.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                             Dongwoo PoV

          ''Erm, sorry. l was just trying to warm you up,'' l quickly pulled away,and we got up. ''Let me check your temperature at least,'' Hoya gave me a frightened look and then it hit me, ''NO no, l meant actually taking your temp. Appropriately,'' l leaned in close but he backed away. l tried to reassure him, ''Don't worry l don't bite,''  l put my forehead against his and looked right into his eyes. His beautiful, light brown eyes---ok l must've gotten something from that rain. lt better not be Secret Garden Syndrome or something like that. His forehead felt less hot on mine, and his eyes weren't showing any signs of fever so he was good.  l lifted myself away and just blanked out. What now? l tried to strike up a conversation with him,  ''Sooo~what should we do now?''  l might as well get his clothes dry.  We have P.E. tomorrow. ''l'll go get your gym clothes dry so you can take a shower if you want to. Just rest up,'' Hoya nodded and resumed to lay back down to rest. l crept outside with Hoya's clothes, and walked downstairs to the washroom. As l the dryer my brother showed up, ''So when you talk to yourself often?'' l looked away saying, ''None of your business, hyung. Just go make dinner ok?'' He leaned against the wall smiling smugly,''Who's up there in your room?''l froze,he can't know about Hoya.l threw his clothes into the dryer and started the cycle.''No one important,just go make dinner,''He kept smiling,and started to make his way down the hall,''Sure,whatever you say....and those aren't even your's,so,l'll go make dinner...right after l see who it is!''Holy crap,NO.l rushed up the stairs to get to the door before Sunggyu did.l barely made it in time when he cracked open the door to my room.No one was inside.''So,you do talk to yourself.Better go check the bathroom,''He strolled over to my bathroom,and opened it slowly.''Hmm,no one there too.Ok,you're in the clear,but l want to know what hapens after,ok?Arraseo?''OK,OK,SHEESH,YOU'RE SO NOSY~He left the room,and back downstairs,while l scavenged for Hoya,l heard something in the bathroom.''Hoya,you in there?''l slowly opened the door,and went inside.Hoya popped his head through the shower curtains.Whew.''You're not taking a shower in there are you?''Hoya shook his head and came out...Ok,like,three hours to kill before mom's home and dinner's on.What to do....?

                      Hoya PoV

            l got out of the shower after cramming myself through the doorway.Dongwoo said there was some time left,but we didn't have anyting to do.*Cough cough*My throat was feeling abit funny.''You want me to get you a drink?" "Sure,why not?'' "Ok,if you hear any footsteps,cram yourself into the closet or something,l'll be back in a few,''So he left the room quietly while l sat there reading through the textbook(hey,l don't wanna fail a pop quiz),and l was just bored as hell,which isn't really me though.Halfway into learning about glyceric bonds,l heard footsteps,the really cautious,slow,sneaky steps,and l didn't hear any drink splashing around in a can,which you should be hearing.l ran as quietly as l could(l know that doesn't make sense)to the closet,and stuffed myself in between afew shirts and pants.The door cracked open slowly,and someone came in.''Something's in here,and l better find out what...''He crept to the bathroom and checked in there,''Nope,maybe....here?''God,l was hoping this wasn't going to take all day...

                     Dongwoo PoV

       ''Wonder where he is?''l finally reached the last leg of the way into the kitchen.He still has a fever,and a slight cough,l might as well...Where's the milk?l pulled out the milk from the fridge shelf,and a jar of sweet honey.Ok,heated up the milk,and add the honey.Whoooo~After l cooled it down a little bit more,l headed up to my room again,but l heard Sunggyu upstairs.,not again...''SUNGGYU,GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!''His head popped out of the doorway,and he smiled sheepishly.l knew what he was looking for,he couldn't lie this time.''Hehe,sorry...?''Sigh.He saw me holding comething,and he caught on quick,''Hey,why do you have honey milk?We only make that when we're sick,''l was sweating bullets by then.''U-Uhm,l ran home earlier in the rain,remember?l think l caught something,''l faked a cough,and he just backed off.''l'm watching you,cuz if you are hiding something from me,you'll know what hapens next..arraseo?''l nodded eagerly and let him pass me,but he was just keeping his eye on me until he was at the bottom,''Damn brother,''l walked into my room and locked the door,''You can come out now,Hoya,''He practically took out my entire closet with him while he fell out.''Hahaha,ok,you can pillage my stuff later,''He got flustered and picked everything up,'Here,warmed honey-milk,my home-remedy,''He laid back down on the bed,and beckoned me to put the milk on the bedstand.''Hoya,you have to drink it while it's warm,or else it loses potency,''He sighed,and he raised his head.l didn't get what he wanted from me,and he sighed again,''Well,l am still feeling abit weak,if you don't mind helping me over here,''OH,OK.l brought it over,and he took the glass,and took a long drink.He finidshed the milk and set the glass down,and forgot about the milkstache he had.l had the sudden ugre to wipe it off for him,it just bugged me.l cupped my hand to his cheek,and he flinched.l used my thumb to wipe off the milk,and my thumb without thinking again.Hoya looked,well,just out of it.''U-Uhm,thanks?''We both looked away shyly,and stayed that way until Sunggyu called again,''Dongwoo,Myungsoo's coming over,you mind?'l didn't really care,so l said no.''Don't we have homework in Chem?''Huh?OH CRAP.''Uh,what was it again?''Hoya chuckled lightly.''It's just to study for a quiz,but it's going to be hard.You do know about glyceric bonds at least,don't you?''Huh?He smiled at me again,''Ok,looks like we have some studying to do,''l tried to grab the textbooks out of our bags,but Hoya was getting them too,and...our hands touched.''.......'' ''............''The room felt like the world froze over in time.''How about you let go of my hand,and we go start studying?'Huh?Ohhhh,oops.l didn't realize(l keep NOT realizing everything....)l was ACTUALLY,holding his hand.l let go,and Hoya got the book.l couldn't help but feel embarrased.Why was l doing things like l liked him???So anywho,we started to go over the things on the test,but l was just geting sleepy.The only reason l was able to stay awake,was Hoya's voice.lt sounded so nice,and deep,but not really,like a flowing river,his words were so smooth,l didn't even bother learning,he just put me to sleep....

                Hoya PoV

         ''....So,the chemical bonds become triplicated when....???Hey,Dongwoo...Dongwoo?Yah!''He fell asleep right next to me,right when we got to the important stuff.Sheesh.You know what?That's not a bad idea,to take a breather,but what if...oh wait,he locked the door,whew. Ifelt sleepy seeing him sleep so peacefully,his lips were open in an oval,and...why am l thinking this of all people!?!??!Who cares?l decided to nap next to him,but it didn't feel right for some reason.So,l leaned my head onto his chest,and that felt perfect.''Nightnight,Dongwoo,''And l slept quite nicely...