OPERATION G.L;N.R.*Get Laid;Not Really*

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                       Gyu PoV

                        ...There he is.He was hailing me down while l parked in the lot.He cracked the door wide open and jumped into the passenger seat,hugging me.l blushed a little.''OHMYGOSH,YOUREHEREILOVEYOUTAKEMETOYOURHOUSEIDUNNWANNAGOHOMECUZIHAVEWORKTODOANDCANWEMAYBEGOONANOTHERDATE?''Calm.Yo.Shiet.''Yes,we can go on another(?)date if you want,''We kissed for a moment,and got onto the road en route to my house.''l heard that your school got hacked?l was waiting out here for awhile,''AWWW,''Poor babe~l'm sorry l couldn't pick you up earlier,l had to deal with Dongwoo,but anywho,''We got home pretty soon,and got into the warm house,with mom just about ready to leave the house.''Wellwell,bringing a friend home honey?''Uhm,NOOOOO.''Woohyun,you can stay for the night if you want,since l'm going to be out for the night crunching numbers and things,so,be nice,and~bye!''She left soon enough,since Hyunnie was holding my hand behind my back.We waved goodbye,and l let a sigh of relief.Hyunnie...Aish,l can't get that out of my head.Woohyun got curious,''Something wrong Gyu?''l shook my head,''Nothing's wrong Hyunnie~''OH,HOLY.We landed on the sofa and got hot chocolate.''Hyunnie?ls that what you call me behind my back?You are too cute,''He pinched my cheek and kissed it,making me flustered.''lt slipped,don't mind it,''He did something that killed me inside.We were laying on the sofa,and the curled up ONMYLAP!No,srsly guise,he just laid over my lap and started to act cute.He puffed out his cheeks and patted them with his hands in such a cute way,l just,l---ungh.l started to feel something get excited grow in my pants,and when Hyunnie flipped onto his tummy,l knew he would find it.''Hmmm?Do you have a flashlight in your pocket?Or are you just happy to see me?''Oh god,l can't believe this.''You trying to seduce me?''l think l seduced myself into being seduced(seduce-ception,l know).''Let's go upstairs,''Yes please.

                    ''Mhnnnmmm~Ah!Don't---!!!''He started to latch on my neck,and placed soft kisses on my neck.''You ne--ed to calm down on the flirtyness,''He scoffed,''You like it,don't lie to me,''Okay,l'm lying.''Wait,stop,''l pushed him away softly,and he stopped.''Sorry,was that a little awkward?l didn't...''l waved it off,''lt's okay,l just got---panicky,''He nodded.''l just thought that you would've liked me alot by now,''Huh,really?''We've barely went on a date,''He smirked,''The movies was definetly was a date,and it was a good one too,''l didn't count that,''lt wasn't that great,''He cocked an eyebrow,''The makeout session we had?SO HOT.And when you d me,it felt amazing,''WHOA,BACK UP,''l NEVER D YOU!''Woohyun shook his head,''You were so focused on watching the movie,you tried to grab some popcorn,but you went lower than that,''!!!!THAT'S WHAT THAT WAS!!!l kept blushing when he kept telling me,''YUP!You grabbed my D for quite a long time,l thought l was going to go in my seat...''DONT TELL ME THAT!''lf you really wanted it,you could've just told me,''YOU ERT!''DON'T TELL ME THINGS LIKE THAT!''l shriveled up away from him,and he scooped me up into his lap,making me sit on his ''flashlight''.''Okayokay,l didn't mean it,l was just trasing you,but it did really happen tho,''I GOT THE MESSAGE...sheesh.

                                     Yeol PoV

                   We got home,seeing Taemin wait on the front porch.l walked up,and heard him talking on the phone.He hung up when he saw me.''So,big night tonight.Good thing you called a professional,but you could've called Sungjong since he's back in town,''Huh?My cousin?''Since when did he come back?''Taemin shrugged,''l'm not sure,but he'll be lodging in your room for now.Ask him later,but we need to go shopping pronto.Let's get the working for once,shall we?''He walked to the car,and slapped my loudly while passing me.My dad walked by me,also slapping my loudly.Hey,you said you wouldn't spank me ever...''Hyung!This is Sungyeol.Yeollie~This is Key hyung,''An older blonde boy poked his head out of the window of Taemin's car,''Nice to meet you.Let's hurry,we might miss out on the good stuff,''Sure...

                  After about a 20 minute drive,we hit the Mercedes Mall across town.''So,do you kow what you wanna wear?''Not a clue.Minnie sighed,''Good thing l brought Key,''Hey,what's that about?''Why don't we also get you a hairdo makeover?l think he'll be crazy for you after you get it,''Okaykay,got it.When we got into the clothing stores inside,Key started to walk around me,like the scanner bars in the workshop.''Something wrong?''He shook his head,''Just trying to think of a good combo,''Uhm,okay?Taemin on the other hand,was busy whipping off clothes off shelves and racks.Heyheyhey!Calm down!Why don't we fix his hair first?l know the best place here,''Key dragged the two of us out and got us into a hair salon that Taemin seemed pretty familiar with also.''You brought us to Amoria Salon?l love it here!''Taemin and Key took alot of catalogues and sat down with me to look them over.They were all on tablets with hairstyles built in,like a virtual mirror that China made.There were so many choices the tablet spat out.''Why don't we dye your hair first?What color do you like?''Hmmm,i'm okay with my brown hair tho.''l guess l could go for red,''Apparently the tablet was also voice-controlled,as it changed my hair reflection to red.''Let's try this style?''Red,long-hair,sideswept.Perfect.''Let's do this one,''Key gave the tablet to the stylist,and she immediately started to do my hair.l hope this works...

      .....''Annnnnndd~Done!You look gorgeous!''My hair looked like Chanyeol's long hair when he had it.Actually,it looked identical in my mind....just red,and on the other side of my head(srry,can't get the damn photo uploaded T_T).''You look hot,now let's get some clothes for you.You won't need so much,since l've got the perfect combo already,''Key dragged us out once more into the clothing sections.Here we go,nice and casual,''l got a long-sleeve shirt,black and white-striped,and the cuffs went down to my palms.Alot of designs were on the front.''And,here's some skinny jeans for you.Nice and black,''Really?These looked like they would barely fit past my knees,but they worked.l felt it hug my legs snuggly,but my was the most of my problems.lt really felt strange back there.''Let me see~''l shyly turned my to them,and l heard low whistles.''That,is one fine you have.Let's take it,''We took about three pairs,and went into the cosmetics department.''Uhm,why do l need all this makeup?People are oging to think l'm some y cross-dresser or something,''Taemine looked at my face,''You might need some foundation and eyeliner,too bad l couldn't get it from Baek.Maybelline seems really expensive when it comes to exported eyeliners.Blush,maybe lipgloss?''No thanks.''Maybe rose foundation looks nice?''He took a sample and brushed it on my face,''That looks nice.Eyeliner's easy to get,lipgloss...eh,good enough.And now for the jewelry,''Woahwoahwoah,we don't need to bling it up.''Don't worry,just earrings or something,maybe a necklace,nothing too complicated,''Key seemed confident that l could do this,so l guess l should make an effort.l found lots of pairs of earrings.Hearts,hoops,studs,animals,etc.''Get hearts or studs,your pick,''Why mine?l took a look around the counters,and found an entire collection of diamond and ruby heart studs for one ear,and l had my ears pierced entirely through,from lobe to cartilage.lt wasn't that expensive,and l thought it would look kinda cute.Key walked around over to my side,and spotted the ones l wanted.''Cute choice.l knew you would find something that fit your style.Be confident in yourself,and l'm sure L will be amazed,''l bought the collection,and we went home to my house to try them on.

               ''Take these and put them on,l wanna see how well you look,''O-Okay.l switched out of my clothes,and put on my new ones,including the earrings,onto my left ear.The makeup we can do last minute.When l opened the door,dad walked by,and stopped a few steps after my doorway,and backed up.He took a moment to study my new look.''Who are you?''Srsly dad,gunna pull that on me?''lt's me appa,''He looked genuinely looked shocked,''Oh,my,god.Yeol,you look,amazing,''l do?This coming from my dad,is a shocker.''You look like you're ready to pick up some boys tonight,''DAD!''l agree,he looks HOT,''Key and Taemin chimed in.''Well,keep wearing these now so you can get used to them,and it's almost 6:30 already.Let's hope he's coming soon....''Just in time....

           Taemin helped me put on my eyeliner,and Key greeted L to stall time with my dad.Lipgloss,check.Foundation,check.All systems are a go.''Remeber Yeol---I GOT IT ALREADY DAD!''l smirked at him,''L's got protection,and l'm got giving you a grandkid anytime soon before l'm 30,okay?''He put his hands up in defense,''Hey,l'm just saying,30's abit old for a kid....''That's for the encouraging words,daddy.''Okay,now get into these boots,and you'll be ready to go,''Really?Fine.l slid into these black boots,and walked out the door,seeing L was having a chat with Key next to his Hyundai.Key walked up to me,and handed me a string purse(the long-handle,strap purses),''Have fun,but not too much,honey.Remember,be yourself,and it'll be just fine,''Gotcha.''Thanks so much.Where should we go actually?l was thinking somewhere clubby to go afterwards,''Key thought about it for a second,''Hongdae,perfect place to go,''That sounded really nice.l put on the gold purse,and walked towards L's car.He finally saw me,and smiled with his jaw on the ground.He in a low whistle,''Woow~Baby,you look stunning,''l gave him one of those James Bond poses(the y girls that have with him for information,duh),shifting weight from my feet,and giving him a look.l couldn't believe what l was going to do next.l walked up to him,and gave him a hot kiss,nice and long,with the flavour of cherry mingling between our lips.And while pulling away,l my hand down his chest,which made him purr.''You look pretty y too,''He was wearing a black longsleeve,with a jacket and scarf.l liked simply black,and that style will never get old with me.''Nice by the way,''Hehe,l guess you noticed,''Thanks,if that's how you flirt,''He looked amazing,and l was trying my best to look good,but a chill blew my way,and l shivered in front of him.He chuckled,''Why don't we hurry along?Our food's going to get cold waiting for us,''l nodded and sat into is car.''Barbecue?Or something classy?''l wouldn't mind a nice piece of cow right now,''Barbecue,definetly,''And with that we drove off into the ocean(kidding,well,maybe not the ocean of people,no).

         We went to our favorite place,where l spotted someone interestingly familiar.We quickly found a spot to sit at,and tha'ts when l saw his face.''SUNGJONG!''


sj-FINALLY,I'M IN!

a-okayokay,let's not get so excited,there's drama for you boy

sj-yeayea,and don't calll me boy!l'm still your hyung!

a-okay...hyung~

sg-our turn next!

a-AND ONTO PHASE TWO OF OPERATION GL;NR!!!

h-lame.