Let's Forget about Life for a second...

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                    Dongwoo PoV

           l was so happy to see my beloved Hoya home,after that whole issue with Hyuna,l thought he would've broken up with me.We let go of each other,and he looked me up and down,''Have you been eating lately?''l shook my head with a sheepish smile,''Let's go get you something to eat,l'll treat you out to barbeque,how about it?''He still knows how to push buttons after this long,''Ok,we'll go,but put your new clothes back into the dresser please,''l helped him take his things back to our room,and we walked out hand-in-hand to the bbq place nearby we loved.l went to our room,and got everything straightened up.''Ready to go?''He grabbed my hand once he was ready and we got down to the car.''All l can eat,right?''He glanced with a bit of mirth,''Ok,whatever you want,''We got into the car and made our way to the resturaunt.The drive on the way there was eerily silent,not he relaxed silent l was used to.There was tension,and l tried to think of anything to do or talk about,but nothing was good enough in my head.As l parked in the lot,Hoya put his hand on mine on the joystick.l shot my head up,and Hoya had a sad,softened look in his eyes.''l'm sorry,about this whole mess.Let's get wrecked tonight,all on me,''l held his hand to my lips and kissed it lightly,''That's what l was hoping on,''We smiled.

        ''Two please,booth,''The waiter led us to a station with a booth and the charcoals were burning bright under the grill.''How many servings,or are you all out for the feast menu?''You got that right.We sat down and made ourselves comfy.''What would you like to drink?---Soju and magkoli please,the best you have.Oh,and some sides of kweh please,''The waiter brought over the alchohol and we started out great drunken night...This better end in drunk or something...just kidding.

                      Taemin PoV

       ''Haah~Now that that's all over,and hyung's have left the building,the place is ours.What should we do?''l sat back into one of the leather chairs with Sungjong,smiling back at me with the fireplace burning abit low.''Actually,where are the others?''l smiled while handing him a drink,''They're out,l guess they wanted a night of peace too,''The food delivery came in,and l tipped and got the plates.''You...did this,for me?''Will you stop jumping the hoop?Ok,well,a little.l shrugged.''ls this,a--Taemin,you,this is a date?''l silently sat down and just opened our food.''You know,''Sungjong started with a y voice l instantly tuned in to,''Jjajangmyeon isn't the right food to start out a first date with,but l'm in,''Good to know you adapt to your food.l looked up,''Ok,you got me.l wanted to try and impress you,but l'm not so good of a chef as Hoya hyung.Oh well.You gotta admit,l tried,''He chuckled to himself.He sat closer to my side,and leaned his head against my shoulder.

  ''l know you did,and l'm grateful,''He took a sip of his drink.l watched with full interest on his pale-rose lips.

''This shouldn't be so shocking,it's not like you have to grift your way through it---Actually,l did,''l looked at him with a bit of amusement when he even knew what grifting means.

''Lies,you are a terrible grifter,and don't point fingers,l am too,''He clicked his tongue with the 'touche' look.

''Ok,let's get eating,''l cracked apart the chopsticks and got started.We went for the same plate of food,and our fingers touched.He curled them around mine for a brief second,and l felt the pink flush up my body.While l was taken aback,he grabbed the plate.He chuckled again and dug in.l followed in suit.The black bean noodles were pretty oily,and that's how it was planned to be.As we ate,sauce got flying around.Sungjong had a bit of sauce on the side of his lips.l kept staring,and l think he noticed,''Something wrong?Do l have something on my face?''l quickly leaned in and kissed off the little bit of sauce,and it tasted abit different.l blushed after realizing what l just did,''Uhm,l,uh...''He smiled,''Thanks,l would've never noticed it there.Actually,l hope oyu didn't order alot,l don't have alot of appetite most days,just mostly coffee and drinks,''Well good thing l listened to Sungyeol for a moment.l shook my head,''What would you like?Tea,coffee,soda--How about a glass of wine?''Well well,aren't we being classy?l nodded and took out the collection of wine L got from somewhere.

''l'm thinking Malber,French,or African?''l offered two plum-colored wines.He shook his head,''Maybe,something lighter,l was hoping champagne?''Even better,harder to get drunk.l cracked the bottle and poured it out into two glasses,watching the gold liquid fizz into the glass.''You do know we're pretty underage to drink this,''l was a little worried.He stood up and took a glass,''This is non-alchoholic,check the label,l even told L to buy non-alchoholic.Have a sip,''l tasted a crisp fruity taste to it,and a sharp zing.And luckily,l didn't feel anything.''Told you,now,what else was there you're hiding from me?''Nothing else to be honest.

''l'm just glad l got to have some time to talk to you.All these hyungs are so busy,l have no one to talk to once in a while,''He chug most of the glass's contents,and placed it onto the coffee table.

''So l just happen to be there for you,no worries,you can call me anytime if you feel like it,''He smiled,and sat next to me.

''ls this going to even count as a date?l thought our first encounter was in Stockholm.---That,was brunch,''All right,Sungjong,you win.

''Well,this is actually,my,first date,ever,so l'll count it,''l almost spit out my drink.Wow,you are extra-,and l thought guys would've been hogging all over you.

''Did l make my mark?''He nodded,''l like you,alot,and that,is saying something.Why don't l treat you somewhere later tomorrow?''Nice,agreed.

''Oh,and by the way,l was hoping you would kiss me tonight,''The second time,l spittaked that night.''You really are a good grifter,aren't you?''

''And l know you're not good enough to lie and be a grifter.l've done my fair share of ''work''

     We finished the bottle after a little while,and l felt some drowzy effects,''You lied about the drink,didn't you?---A little,''l felt relaxed,and Sungjong was face to face with me,only about an inch away,''My turn,''And with that,he planted a deep kiss onto my shocked face.l was stunned for a moment,but he was taking full advantage.''l was also lying about the liking you--l love you,right from the start,''Oh really?We fell backwards onto the sofa,with him sprawled out on me like a kitty.l was blushing pretty hard by now,hard enough to look like a lobster at least.''You're,also new to this,huh?l'm grifting,even as we speak,l know nothing of what we're doing right now,''Then,why are you still on me?He read my mind,and tried to tease me,and it worked.His fingers were playing around my chest.He laid his head against me.l just closed my eyes and relaxed more.

''Are you ok with me being this close to you?''l chuckled,''Are you ok with it?''He nodded,''l just,ok,l saw that look you had earlier,that loked like l was a piece of meat,which is what other boys thought,way older than me,''He sat up,but on me.''Ok,l had a weird history,but l like you,you're different,''Ok,tell that to me when l'm not about to choke by a on my chest.l sat back up,looking at the auburn-red haired boy.''Let's just out that in the past,and why don't we do something else?''He relaxed,''So,l was wondering,what should we do?''He patted his lap,and then scooped me up onto it.''You're blushing too much,calm down,''He kissed me again,and l felt something.l felt,interest,in Sungjong.He doubts himself when he says he's a bad liar.l felt the heat suddenly rise between us,and it was pretty spicy.l felt his mouth put a little more pressure against my lips,and from what l remember,he's asking for entrance.l parted open just a bit,and l felt his hot,wet tongue breach into the cavern of my mouth.lt felt,nice.Kai was always reluctant,but,eh,who cares?Just as it was about to get sweltering,the door popped open and a suprised Myungyeol stood in the dorway,with yeol,not too happy.Jonggie was off me in a flash,looking a hot mess,but still hot.l was on the sofa on my back,when l heard a whip crack after the door was closed.''Oh ,Demonatrix mode,we gotta get back into our room...''L warned me about that,it wasn't pretty.l dashed with Sungjong in my arms and into our luckily whip-proof room.l was huffing hard with my back against the door,and with something still in my arms,''l don't mind sleeping like this,do you?''l almost wanted to drop him,but that would be rude of me.l set him onto his side of the bed,and he rolled around in it.He sniffed my side,''Mmm~Smells so fragrant.C'mon,let's go to bed,l'm tired,''THAT,was as good of a booty call than anything.

 I got out of my clothes and into my shorts and under the covers next to Sungjong.He hugged me closer to him,and l smelled his savory light scent.We stayed quiet for a moment,and something felt odd,''Something's wrong about our room...''l looked around,and it did look different.l flipped on the nightstand lamp,and l realized we were in their room...oops.Something stirred in the closet,and l think l was wearing L's shorts.We shot looks at each other,and tried to make it to the door,but Yeol jumped down from the vent above(Hoya's teaching him too much)and blocked our escape.Sungjong was submitted to the whip in an instant,and l tried to go through the window or any way of escape,but L caught me.He grabbed me by my waist and tickled me into submission.We laid gasping on the bed for air,and notably cuffed by a pair of furry cuffs.l was blushing all over my body just nform being practically in another hyung's shorts.Yeollie looked ruthless.They lied down next to us,and Yeollie was about to do something with his whip in hand,''The 2 of you seem like you want to get punished,''No,no,no bum slaps please,but Jonggie next to me looked amused,''Can we do it with you two?''They all glanced at each other,and then looked at me.What did they want?

''Do you know what he's talking about?''L leaned in close and pecked my lips,which made me recoil further into the mattress.

''l don't know,are you going to hurt us?''l felt some tears coming their way to my eyes.Yeol jumped into the moment and relaxed me.

''No,l mean,do you wanna feel good tonight?Like....Hoya and Dongwoo hyung?''l remembered the video,and it got me interested.

''Wait,with,you all?''L and Yeol nodded,and L pulled out leashes from somewhere.They were studded and one was punk-furried like the cuffs l had.

''l...ls---ls it going to hurt?''They shook their heads,''We've done it,don't worry,we'll teach you---But we're too young!''Sungjong seemed to retract his thoughts,but they looked too aroused from the eyeing of their pants.

''We promise,if we hurt you,we'll stop,and your not too young,you should be more interested in this type of thing.We're just here to give that interest...leverage,''L smiled.

''Ok,l'll play,you in Taemin?''Ovbiously,l was a little scared,but my interest piqued,so l nodded.Our fun night showed me alot about relationships....