What's On Your Neck...?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                          Dongwoo PoV

            ''Oh look who's here,''He waved sheepishly,and came in and sat on the edge.Hoya was still collapsed in my arms.''You two seem busy...and you found his weak spot,good for you!''Sungyeol tazed him in the side,and Hoya came out of shock.''l only told you to do that in case of emergency,''Sungyeol shrugged,''Well l thought it was one,anywho,you mind if a friend drops by?''Could it be my senses tingling?''Something tells me,that you're not talking about Taemin,even tho l know you so well that you already told him that l said he could come over.Who is it?''Sungyeol backed off,and looked away as he mumbled,''....erm,uhhmm...''Hoya got smart and was raising a hand to his ear,''What was that?''To see Sungyeol fall to his knees about someone,was really funny,but abit sad,''Hoya,stop it,you know it's HIM,''Hoya backed off,''Oh,l was just making sure it was HIM,''Meanwhile,he had no idea what we were talking about,''Wait,who are you talking about?ls it L?OH CRAP,''Once Sungyeol blurted that out he covered his face.''SOOO,what's the story with you and him?Huh?''Hoya nudged him,and Sungyeol blushed,''l..l don't really know.l think...l might like him...''See Hoya?lt wasn't THAT hard to tell me about your love for me(yes,l am going to hold onto that for ages).

            ''Do you really like him?Cuz,l might know something interesting that you might wana know too--TELL ME!''Sungyeol pounced,and grabbed hold of my shoulders.''What is it?''Oookiee~he's totally gone head over heels.''Sungyeol,let go of him,he'll tell you later,ok?Meanwhile,what did you talk about with Taemin?''Sungyeol instantly changed moods.This boy was so simple,haha.lt was cute,and l knew L wanted to find that in someone.''Oh,so you know that Taemin's coming back to the academy to finish his years?We get to graduate together!Anywho,is wasn't much,but he said we should all go hang out sometime.Doesn't he look so much more cooler now?And CUTER???''Hoya nodded.So l got A LITTLE jelly,deal with it.

          We lounged around together until mom came home(notice how l don't mention it's Hoya's,cuz it might be my mother in the future *wink*),and Taemin was at the door already.Actually,they never explained how he looked,so suprise me.We all ran down the hall to greet them.''Hey guys!''Hoya and Sungyeol hugged him,and then,Taemin saw me.He was actually pretty cool-looking,and really cute.He pulled Hoya aside,and he needs to work on his whispering,cuz l heard all of it.''ls that him?''Hoya nodded,''Really?Oh my gosh,he looks so cute!''Thanks Taemin.^__^Then he had a look on his face.''Hoya,turn your head,''Hoya turned his head,and Taemin inspected his neck.''What happened to you~?''Hoya blushed and turned away,just as l did.''Nevermind,l already know,''And Sungyeol went with Taemin to the kitchen.''Uhm,sorry bout that,''He covered his neck,and glared at me while walking away to make dinner prep.

         His kitchen was professional.Spice racks,pot/pan hooks,wide marble surfaces,giant metallic closet that was the fridge(hmm,l wonder why).Mom brought in the groceries,and set them on the counter.''Ok,your turn,''Hoya and taemin got on thier aprons from the hanger,and started to pull out everything.''You should've brought Key hyung with you,he can cook abit better,''Taemin nudged him in the side,and they continued working.Sungyeol was pulling me aside into the living room.''Wait,what was that earlier about me and L?''Oh,still curious,eh?''Nothing really,l just had a sneaking suspicion that you might like him.You like boys too?''He shrugged,He's been on my mind lately,so l'm not sure yet,''Whatever.''l think you two would look really nice,''He blushed,and walked back to the kitchen.Meanwhile,Taemin and Hoya were already cooking up a storm,frying,cooking,rolling things,etc.''Need any help?''Taemin tossed an apron to Sungyeol,and he started to chop up food.''Mind setting these things out,we have more guests,''Ok chef.l put out the dishes on the dining table.''Uhm,how many people are going to be here?''Sungyeol counted his fingers,''Nine,l think,''Ok...''Take this into the oven to keep it warm,''l took the big dutch pot,and smelled beef goulash from inside.Yum....

                      Hoya PoV

       ''Did you get the japchae done?What about the tripe stew?''Taemin went over to the stove,and popped the lid open,''Just about done,any rosemary?''Sungyeol handed him the bottle,and then the door rang.''Looks like our guests are here!''


A/N:I'M SORRY X(,I TOOK TOO LONG!WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS'IT'LL BE WOTHR THE WAIT!INFINITE!!!!HAAAAA!!!!7 DAYS LEFT!!