Birthday Wish(And ,of course)

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                        Yeollie PoV

     l wonder what this is all about...?l put on my clothes,and got my shoes on.Something's fishy,and not in the edible way...Hmm,whatev's.l waved goodbye to mom,and walked down the stairs to the start of Kira Avenue.The winter blossoms were in full bloom.Cherry tress were alight with gentle pink flowering buds.l started my route down the street,when l got at the corner of Chelsea Lane,Someone held something out in my path.''Excuse me,this is for you,''What,me?The girl held out a giant white teddy bear from her little shop she came out of.''Are you sure?l didn't bring my wallet---lt's okay,someone has already bought it for you,''SUPER fishy.Like WHALE,fishy(wtf am l comparing fish for?).l just gratefully took it and tried to hold it under my arm(it was one of those 130 cm teddy bears).Who would buy me a stuffed animal?And how did they know l liked this specific one?l turned the corner onto Chelsea,and the street was kinda crowded(l haven't been down on this street,but it's mini-Hongdae in here).l just walked ahead,and got stopped by another street vendor at the corner to Amy Square.This time,it was a jeweler.''Here you go sir,pre-paid for you,''Wait,are those the 3 carat ruby-heart studs l've been wanting to try for so long?''The whole set was bought for you,''What?That includes the Sterling silver chained pearl heart necklace,and the 5 carat saphire band.WHO THE HELL EVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF GEMS I LIKE!?!?!?!?!?l accepted them again,and turned to the square ahead,which connected to the pavillion behind it.The last vendor told me to put them on,so l did.l walked onto the path of my adventure once more,to be stopped by a hair stylist,and she pulled me into her shop.''Uhh,did someone pay for this too?''She nodded.''Okay,re-dye the hair...light brune.Oh,he was right,you'd look amazing in it,''SooSoo,what are you planning?

   They re-did my hair color and permed it,along with another hairstyle.They let me go after putting a few sprays of whatever poison for my hair it was,and off l went again.Well,something's up here.l'm turning 18 now,and he's 18 also.What can you do when you're 18 that's so special it requires me to have jewlery,gifts,and a hair do to.....OH NO HE ISN'T!WAITWAITWAIT!ls he really going to???l practically ran to the cafe at the thought of it,when l reached the last vendor on my stop,the florist.''For me l presume?''The boy at the counter flashed a quick smile,''Definetly,and you will love it,''He handed me a multi-colored bouquer,filled with the whole rainbow of colors in it.ln the very center,a lone white rose stood.lt looked so beautiful.''And off you go!Have fun!''l sure will.l finally made my way to the cafe door,panting a little from carrying the teddy bear.l looked through the door,and the place was packed for some reason.lt was never this full before,and there wasn't an event going on.l opened the door,and everyone hushed down.Youngmin and Kwangmin came down from the top level and guided my hands,one pulling one.''WHAT'S ALL THIS FOR?Why is there so many people here?''They kept pulling me to the top floor of the cafe,''We kept the top floor reserved for you,''Oh really?l followed their lead,and l noticed the curtains were drawn over the balcony.l walked in,and at the center table,was L,sitting down casually.l braced myself for it.''l see you got all of my gifts?''Yea.''What's all this for?l know it's my birthday and all...''My heart pounded,and my hands were gettting tense ans clammy from the nervous excitement.L snapped his fingers,and a GIANT cake rolled in on a cart with the others.They all sang happy birthday for me,and my eyes started to tear up slightly.They settled it down on the table,and guided me to sit with them.''We all helped make this for you.lgnore that misplaced flower,Youngmin got carried away with the icing there...''Youngmin smiled sheepishly.l quickly made a wish,and blew out the sparkler candles.The curtains were suddenly drawn open,and bangs of party poppers and string confetti were launched in the air.l was shocked.As l stared out to the crowd,L got onto his knee,and bent down.Wait,what?He tied my shoelaces,and got back up,producing a black velvet box.My breath hitched in my lungs.''Wait,is that...''My eyes stared to finally cry down my cheeks.''Oh God,L...''He opened the box,but a little paper was inside,pointing to the table.ls this a joke?l looked to the place the paper said to look,and it was the bouquet.The white rose.l pulled it out form the flowers,and on the stem,a shining moonstone ring hung onto it.l was full on sobbing now,l was right.L took the ring off,and held it out in front of me.With a smile,he said those beautiful words,''Lee Sungyeol,will you take my hand,and marry me?''He looked like a prince.l kept crying and crying,clasping my hands around my mouth on pure shock and awe.''l---l don't know what to say.l can't.......can't....''

                  L PoV

    ''l can't.....can't...''Can't what?''Why can't you...what?''He shook his head,and my heart started to feel heavy.Could it be,that he didn't want to be with me?''l see.Never mind then---*hug*''What?Sungyeol hugged me tightly.''You idiot,you didn't let me even finish my sentence,and no way are you returning my ring,''Wait,so does that mean...?He dried his eyes,and smiled wide at me,''Kim Myungsoo,SooSoo,Myunggie~l love you,and l can't...refuse you.My answer is...YES!''The whole cafe erupted in a cheer,and we embraced,deeply kissing one another.This was my best wish come true.''l love you,''He cuddled noses with me,''l love you to hubby,''He put the ring on,and then carried me bridal style down the stairs,and to the exit.''Guys,cut the cake for everyone,meanwhile,we're going to be a little busy making babies,bye!''Sungyeol threw out his bouquet to the crowd,and they raced to fight for it.''Again,l'm not getting knocked up before out wedding,''l smiled and kissed him again,''No promises,''

     ''Uh,can we at least plan out our wedding before we have a child running aound our feet?''Hmm?Oh,once we're home,''Mom and dad are working on it,they'll update us soon,meanwhile,we're going to have a early honeymoon---Since when did you get so in one day?Since l was craving you,Dongwoo got all the fun last time---NEVER,bring that up again,''Sure,sure.We made it back to the dorm,and started to make out heavily with each other.He started to push me away,and l stopped.''What,what's wrong?''He looked down,''l don't really,feel like doing it now,and mom's going to come home soon,''Oh,right,''Sorry,l got carried away,''We laid on the bed huffing slowly.''So,when do we get to go to the U.S?''Huh?Oh,''probably a year or two,once the little ones can finally graduate and we can all leave together,''Yeollie nodded slowly,''So,you think Gyu's already got a promise ring?''Well,maybe,''l dunn know,but they better,or else they're behind in the game,''Yeollie chuckled,''So,what should we do tonight jagiya?Whatcha gunna do now?''Hm,l thought...,''Dinner for two,and a night at the Pacifica Resort,all expenses paid,and the limo will take us back to school---Wait,downcar of stretch?---Stretch,of course.Sound fun?''He hugged me in hurried exitement,''Ohmygosh,what to wear...?''l laughed,''Calm down,we're going shopping at the mall there,it's pretty classy,''

                Gyu PoV

     l couldn't believe this,and right after L and Yeollie's engagement.l bombrushed the door and l heard them in the bedroom.l was to happy!Woohyun walked in happily smiling,''ERMAGERD,YOUGUISEGUESSWATHAPPENEDWOOHYUNJUSTPROPOSEDTOMEOMFGASDFGHJKLI'MSOHAPPY!!!!!*INHALE*''Ok,that took me about thirty seconds to beathe after,and Myungsoo was just staring,''Come again,and slower,''Screw words,''Take a look for yourself,''l raised my hand,and pointd to the ring made of silver and diamond band.Yeollie gawked in awe and jumped up to give me the third degree,''*SQUEAL*KYAAAA~I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!''We bounced all over the walls(maybe not figuratively)in joy.L was talking with Woohyun calmly,''What made you decide so quickly?''Woohyun grinned sheepishly,''l didn't wanna be left behind,you know,let our little ones get ahead of us in life.Oh,and could we maybe all be able to get married on the same day?''Yeollie and l cringed in pure excitement as L and Woohyun agreed on the same day.Taejong and Dongya broke through the crowd to finally arrive back at the house.We led the other four out and let those two have some time together...


A/N:ERMAGERD,I'M SO SAWRY FOR HAVING WRITER'S BLOCKAGE FOR SOO LONG!

BUT I'M BACK AND READY TO GO...KINDA...WELL GIVE ME A MINUTE...