Welcome,to The Pale Moon Kicking!

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

              Hoya PoV

   ''Okay,the first 3 floors are clear,we're heading up to the 5th floor.Where are you guys?''Woohyun stayed behind us a little bit to watc our backs,and Gyu searched around the corridors near us,''We're almost to the 8th floor.The office is in the west corridors right?''The sound of footsteps closed in near us,''lt's room 172,passcodes should be unlocked from the hacker program.Radio silence until you make it to the office,Hoya out,''The radio silenced,and from the corner,Ga-in and Miryo walked in,weapons drawn to their sides.We drew our weapons,ready to leap in a moment's notice,''Well well,looks like we're having company early,''Miryo was the first to attack,throwing blades all around us,preventing us from moving enough.l quickly manuvered through her stars and was able to get close enough to strike,but Ga-in tapped my mallet away with her sword.''Get the others,l'll handle him,''Yea right.l swung crazily at her,making her drive into a corner,but she kicked me down at the last second.Good thing l remembered Tracie,''Tracie,cogeki!''The hawk flew in from the radio signal l gave,and dived for Ga-in's eyes.She swung Tracie away hastily,but it gave me enough time to knock her out.l raised it up high and charged at full speed,aiming for the top of her head,with the intent to stun,or kill if it's any better,''Flash Skill!Midnight lnvader!''l slammed the hammer onto the weak point on the top of the skull,stunning her,and letting her drop to the ground.l opened my pouch,and gave her drops of sleep potion,and went to the others.''Oh,and before l forget,''l planted a diffusion bomb on one of the power lines in the top of the control panels to stop the electricity once it started up.Gyu was down the hallway,fighting against Miryo hard,swinging his lance into her,trying his best to impale her.l pulled out my stun potions,and dashed towards the fight,leaping up high at the last second,l warned the others to move,''Watch out!''They locked Miryo in her place with thier weapons,and let go once the vials hit her.Explosions blasted her with full force,and knocked her out.''Nice going,l wasn't able to hit her once,''We bumped fists,and quickly left off to the 5th floor.''L,come in,where are you?''l heard gunfire from a nearby vent that led upwards to the upper floors.l stopped them for a second,''Something's too easy about this,''l agree Gyu,we've only met two of the 5 here.We rushed up to the main elevator and to the control room...

             Dongwoo PoV

         ''Where is this room???''We searched for minutes on end,and we still couldn't find it.''Could it be hidden?''L poked at the walls for anything,but nothing happened.''C'mon,let's just keep looking,''Room 172 was on where in line with the other 170 rooms.''Maybe,you're right.Let's get to the front desk on this level,maybe it has something,''l heard gunfire nearby,or at least something of the nature.''Hurry!''L sorted through the files on the computer and desk,when he hit a button on the bottom of the desk.A keypad and board opened up from the bottom,requesting passcodes.l gave him a look,''Did l tell you l love you?''He hacked online and reached the data panel,''Not enough,''He hit the enter button,and something popped up in the corridor.l  looked over,and thewall that was empty,opened up,''Did you know they had this?''He shrugged,while giving me a light kiss,''lt's for storing company wealth,honey,''We walked in,and the place was full of wall monitors and charts,diagrams,and blueprints.''Let's get going,''l surfed the desks for all the blueprints l could stuff in our bag,while L loaded everything on the monitors on our tetra-drive stick.The radar l set up on the floor started up,blinking quietly.Two people,and they registered Krystal and Sulli.Hyuna must be with Hoya or in the control room.''l'm not done!''L was trying to close up the room,while l went out to give him time.Krystal already charged me and struck out with her sabre(Fencing captain).l blocked it with my hammer,and counterattacked.Where the hell is Sulli?''A gun was cocked,and the sound echoed through the floor.Dammit,sniper rifle.Where's backup?Just as l was about to face Sulli,Yeol was already disarming her,and stunned her hard.''Duck!''l ducked,and Yeol swiveled around,hitting Krystal with a powerful shot from the bow he held,and knocked her down.''l got the data!---*Warning!Warning!Power is routing to the control room.All personnel report to the floor,''WTF.''We've got the data,now let's find Asaka and get on with the mission.Hoya,come in,where are you?''Static was messing up the signal badly,we barely heard anything Hoya said.''l found tight-locked area in the lab level on the 3rd floor.The elevator can take us there,and it may lead to my mom.l'm sure of it,the door in the back of mom's last recording,was the same one l passed by,''Okay Yeollie,we'll go with,but,there's no power,and the stair locks are bolted.Another signal switched on our frequency,and Sooyoung was on the other line,''Boys,backup is on the way,and the heli is on the roof landing.l can delay the power routing for at least another half hour or so,so hurry,''Gotcha.

    ''Warning,power levels are unsustainable,power routing has been delayed,''Now's our chance.We rushed the elevator and got down to the abandoned 3rd floor lab.''This way,let's go,''We turned the corridor,and our radar caught something.''Tyron,possibly,''l readied my throwing knives,and Yeol brought out his whip.We looked out from the wall we were hiding behind,and it was mom,who was trying to hack the door.''Mom!''She looked rattled,and saw us.''Help me,l was wondering where you all were,''Yeol and L worked on the lock,and l filled in mom on what happened,''Sooyoung delayed the power for maybe half an hour,but she said it might be less depending on how much energy she uses on the shield.The control room is about to start an experiment,and the virtualization processes were in check,''Her eyes widened,''l got the lock open,mom come with us,L and Dongwoo stay here,''Got it...

              Yeol PoV

      l walked down a short flight of stairs,and reached a doorway into the recording room we saw.l crept in slowly,and saw mom in some sort of capsule chamber,with Hyuna operating the panel next to it.''Get any closer,and she'll be our first test for the Virtualization,''We walked into the room abit further.''How are you going to power it without having it stabilized,or condensed enough to dematerialize her current state,as well as the factor that the world you programmed may not be stable enough as well to support her form,and ultimately shatter the program,as well as the machines itself that store that data.l'm guessing the supercomputer is on 5th floor?''She smiled smugly,''Mymy,l didn't think another person would understand quantum physics to my level.But we'll take the chances,our research has reached it's zenith,and Stockholm's power is flowing directly into the chamber of the 5th floor generator.Once the power is condensed and refractured,the molecular structure will be compromised and transfered as light waves of pure energy,and remolded into the world program we have installed,''That's risky as it is.l hope we deployed enough disruptor bombs.l held up the detonator button,''Either you release her,or the power you've been storing will go poof,and the city will restore energy,oops,too late,''l pushed the button,and the disruptor bombs launched the shutdown field,including the ones Hoya's mom set up in the entrance to the room.All power cut off,and anything with power inside was destroyed.The lights cut off,but my flashlight instantly ,glaring onto Hyuna.''NOW!''L launched sticky bombs Hoya made,throwing Hyuna back into a wall and trapping her there.l undid the restraints in the chamber,and released my mother.''Umma!''She opened her eyes weakly at me,and smiled,''Yeol...hurry,we have to,stop it,''l took them both out,where L and Dongwoo were waiting.''Dongwoo,take them back to Sooyoung's helicopter on the 12th floor,the shield is still holding,but hurry,l'm going to the 5th floor,go now,''We parted ways quickly,and l headed up the main elevator to the control room,where l was expecting to battle,but the enemies were already sprawled on the floor,''This is TOO easy,right?''Gyu looked at the control panels Hoya was working on.''Okay....got it.This is too easy,we better leave soon,l think the rest of the girl's gang are coming,''Once Hoya entered the passcode,we left for the 12th floor,to the roof top.Something tells me that we didn't do this right.''Warning,Virtualization process is active,power is online,energy is building at 50%''Hoya quickly called to Taejong,and told them to get the police to get crowd control.''Power is at 95%Now commencing transfer...Transfer unstable,power re-routing at full speed,accelerators damaged,power is at full strength,''We barely made it onto the rooftop,when l heard a helicopter whirring by,probably the girls leaving,but the giant funnels and wind turbines nearby signaled the full exent to the virtualization process,the condensing and releasing,aka,explosion.We loaded up with the rest of the gang,and Sooyoung got us off the roof in seconds,''We dont have much time to leave at a good distance,we're going to get caught in the shockwave!''l shouted over the wind whipping around us.Five...four...three....two...one...

    The explosion was gigantic,a mass of energy collapsed the factory and everything within 100 meter radius(Taejong and everyone was farther out),flattening and depressing the land around it.You could see the shockwave coming at us,and it hit us hard.The heli reeled as Sooyoung tried her best to control it.Once we got it under control,we made the long way back to the airforce base and landed succesfully with what we needed,to stop Tyron,but where was he?''We better nab him soon...''


A/N:FINALLY,L GOT THROUGH MY Y DESCRIPTIONS AND OUT OF MY WRITING HELLHOLE!I'M BACK PEOPLE!....RIGHT AFTER I GET MY COFFEE....