My Sleeping Beauty

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                       Dongwoo PoV

         ''You feeling better?''Hoya was nodding off,and l tried to keep him warm,since his blankets were cutting it.A knock on the door,and Sooyoung poked her head through quickly and came in.''Hey you,it's going to be really cold tonight.Mom got me these for you,''She laid it over the bed,making us much more warmer.''Did you just get back home?''Hoya asked weakly.He looked abit pale from the get-go.''Whatsittoya?Need your sister to keep you warm?''Haha,such a nice sister.''Noona~will you?''Wait,you were serious?She tsk-ed at him,''l told you not to use honorifics in this house,there's no need for it.And yes,mom told me to stay with you tonight along with Dongwoo to keep you safe.Doesn't it make you feel better princess?''She ruffled his hair,and pulled out the bed further.''Wait,one more thing.Can you sing me Soft Kitty?''What now?''Sheesh,Hoya,you're 15,and you watch that show way to much,''He pouted,and l think the cuteness weakness was hereditary in the family.''Okay,fine,''She slipped into bed on the other side of Hoya,and started to sing the lullaby softly.

                     ''Soft kitty,warm kitty little ball of fur

                       Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr,purr,purr,''

        lt was a cute song,and then Sooyoung started to sing melodies to him.They were light,soft songs,making Hoya drift into further sleep.Before he conked out,he said,''l love you...''l smiled,and without thinking,l replied,along with Sooyoung,''l love you too-oh,uhm,''Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at me,and it suddenly felt alot hotter than l thought.She Hoya's hair,waiting until he was fully asleep until she spoke softly,''What was that earlier?''Huh,oh,nothing at all.''Uhm,you mean,besides saying that l love your little brother?Nothing at all,''Ugh,Dongwoo,you can be such an idiot at times.She smiled warmly,and it reminded me of Hoya,''Go on,you can tell me if you're dating each other,''You sure?''Okay then~Yes,we are going out with each other.Oh,and aren't you just debuting with a new group?What was it called?''She gave me a smug look,''So Nyu Shi Dae,now back to your point.So,how's he holding?''Huh?''Uhm,l guess he's ok with having a boyfriend,''She shook her head,''What l MEANT,was,what's he doing in the relationship?Uhm,l'm not catching on...wait,you mean,''OOOOOH~OK.l think he's a bottom,''She snickered,''l thought it was the other way around,but l can kinda see it,''This erted noona is SO,much more worse than l am(maybe by a margin,but still,thinking about your brother like that).''Hug him,and keep him warmed,l actually have to go to practice in the early morning.See you two tomorrow.Nightynight~oh,and don't get him pregnant while l'm around,arraseo?He's still a nice,pure kid,and l'd like him that way for a looong while,arraseo~?''l nodded,and she left quietly.NOPE,DEFINETLY,WORSE THAN I AM,het her idea isn't so bad,kekkekekeke.NO!,stahp thinking about your boyfriend like that.Gotta get some sleep...right after Hoya sleeps again.Hoya sat up after Sooyoung got out of the room.''Sigh,now that that's over with,you can get me pregnant as much as you want,hehee~''Ok----WHAT?He burst out laughing after seeing my shocked expression.''Well,l wouldn't expect any less of you if you didnt want to keep trying,''He shut up,and unconciously looked over to the stack of books in the bag on his desk.''Getting ideas,are we?''He blushed,and hid under the covers again.lt really was too much fun messing with him,until karma got my .He got out and grabbed my sides,tickling me.l was just as ticklish,maybe even more than Hoya.''AHAHAAHAHAHAH~NOOOOOO,YEOBU~''l kept getting tickled until l got extremely reddened.''Jagiya~you look too cute!''l was reduced to tears,hugging my chest from all the tickling.l heard a picture get taken,and then Hoya fell onto my chest,giving me a cute little kiss.''Ahahhahahh~You win.And you called me JAGIYA~YOU FINALLY ACCEPTED ME!!''Hey it was a miracle.l quickly scooped him into a hug to keep him warm,and pulled him back into the covers.'''Such a cutiepie,l wanna eat you up!''He pulled on my cheecks,and l blew them up for him.He giggled,and that made me melt.l probably stayed melted when he wilingly(not because l did it myself)hugged me,and it was just,l wish we didn't have to do anything tomorrow---wait,we don't,HAHAHAHAHAHA,WISH GRANTED!


A/N-AND THAT'S ALL FOR THIS TIME,FOLKS! I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO DO FILLER,BUT IT'S LIKE THE MOST FLUFFIEST THING EVER!L'LL KEEP IT GOING!

H-NO YOU'RE NOT!

D-BUT YOU WISH IT COULD COME TRUE

H-NO I DON'T

D-PLEASE,EVEN SUNGGYU HEARD US LAST NIGHT

H-DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LAST NIGHT!

*COUPLE SQUABBLE*

A/N-ANYWHO,SEE YOU ALL SOON!AND WOOGYU LOVERS,HANG ON!THEY'RE COMING RIGHT UP!SUNGJONG'S RIGHT BEHIND HIM!