Bubble Bath...And Body Works(HOT)

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                          Hoya PoV

      l got to my room,and pulled out my pajamas.''Wait,you have a jacuzzi?''l nodded,and made our way to the back of the house,''We built one as a bath-house style shower and stuff,''And once l opened the door,Dongwoo dropped his jaw.The bathouse looked original.Shower stalls lined up on the sides,a glass wall looking out into the gardens,a giant jacuzzi pool,steaming with the scent of jasmine and rose petals bobbing in the water.''Let's take a bath,''l stripped off my clothes,again,and got into the water.The pool was nice and heated against my legsl looked back,and Dongwoo was still gawking and staring at me.l pointed a finger at him,and cooed him to come into the water.''Not gunna come get clean with me?''He instantly snapped out of it and put away his clothes on the rack.l looked away,until we got into the water.He was pretty ripped,and l started to blush.''Mhmph~Doesn't this feel so nice?''Dongwoo sat next to me,and we held hands under the water.''Ok,now l know,you don't have to have me around to kick some ,''Thanks.''At least l won't need you around that much,''l swear,in the corner of my eye,a vein in his neck swelled.''What's that supposed to mean?''Oh,nothing.He got out of the water,and straddled me.l blushed and looked away.''You don't need me?That's not what l thought,''And with that,he pressed his body on mine,and again,the dorr swings open,and Sungyeol came through the door,jaw open.''Uh,am l interrupting a Boys' Gone Wild scene?''He just stripped off his clothes and entered the other side of the hot tub.Meanwile,l have THIS one,on top of me,.''Ok,you're not going to get laid anytime soon with me,ok?''Hmm...but thats doesn't mean he can't tease me all he wants.Dammit.

     He hugged my figure in the hot steamy water,kissing me up and down my neck.My breathing got abit ragged,''l didn't mean it in that wa--AH,way,''He was practically chomping down on my tender neck,and l was relaxing way too much.He was leaving lots of hickeys and marks on me.l kissed him back,tasting his lips,and trailing down his jaw,and then lightly on his Adam's apple.''Ngh,hey,l thought you didn't have any experience?''l don't,you moron.''l learn from the best,''Dongwoo scoffed.''Thanks,''He pressed his body even further on me,and l felt his hard chest against mine.The sensation chilled my spine.He was so close,l felt uhm,a piece of----uh,JUNK,on mine.l didn't know how to react at all.l think l got too exctited,and l think Dongwoo noticed.''Ooh,you feeling excited for something?''Uh,no?''You need to get off me,''He gave me one last little kiss,and got off of me.Dongwoo grabbed a bucket nearby,and a sponge,with soap,''Mind if you want a bubble bath?''CRAP,why did l go with this ?''Eh,sure,why not?''l hope he stays behind me,l do not need a front row view...

                        Dongwoo PoV

     Wait,what the hell am l doing?We're barely a day into our relationship,and we're getting physical,holy crap.l gotta calm down on the hormones.''Why don't you do that,l need to calm down,''Hoya smirked,''That's the most logical thing you've ever said all day,''Sure---what?l finished washing up,and left the room.Sungyeol trailed behind a ltiile bit after my exit,''What are you thinking?''Scuse me?''What?''Sungyeol sighed,''You can't win him over like that.Don't that much,it's going to drive him crazy,let him love you no his own,he'll come around soon,''Oh,ok,sure.''Maybe you should join our battle training,so you don't feel so left out,''Are you higher than ever sungyeol?''Maybe another time,''He shrugged and went to the living room to watch tv.l went upstairs and lied down on the bed.lt was so soft and it smelled like Hoya.l just laid there,leaving myself to my thoughts,and then the thing about dorms came up.Do we really wanna get a room?l mean,we would have to commute alot from home and school.

   ''Already asleep?''Not a chance.''Just wondering about our plan for the dorms.What is our plans?''Hoya thought it over,''Hmm,l think we should get a dorm.l have dance practice afterschool until 6,and you have stuff as well.We should get it just as a hideout,you know,if we dont feel like going home,we might as well catch up on our things there,''Sounds great.Hoya reached to the sides of the bed,and extended it.''You don't wanna cuddle with me?''Hoya laughed a little,''l do,just not WITH,you.l mean can't we just slow down a bit?You haven't even taken me out on a date yet,''Think about it for a sec Hoya,''Well,ACTUALLY,you guessed right the first time.we went there-for a date,''His jaw dropped.''That doesn't count,you never told me it was,''Fine,l'll treat you to a date sometime later.''Sungyeol was talking to me earlier about joining you guys in your training practice,''Hoya raised an eyebrow,''Really?lt would be great for me,so l wouldn't have to be there too often,''Ok,that's it,''Did you just insult your boyfriend?That's not a nice thing to do,''And l grabbed his sides and tickled the hell out of him.His cute bouncy laughs rang throughout the room,and maybe downstairs too.''AHAHAHA~NOOOOO!!!!STAHP,ERMAGERD,STAHP IT~HAHAHAHAHA!DONGWOOO!NO,NO,BWAHAHAHAHAHA~''Ah,music to my ears.A knock came on the door,''You two ok in there?''l stopped tickling Hoya,he was red as ever,and out of breath.Oops,too much.''We're ok,''And then the door opened,and mom came in with a bottle of liquid and bandages.''What's in that?''Hoya asked,wheezing still from the tickling,''Poppy seed oil,chamomile,ginger and lily oil,''Mom set the tray down on the nightstand,''Help him fix his bandages,''And with that,she left the room.Hoya laid down on the bed,and pulled up his shirt,revealing his abs,which were still marked with bruises and cuts.l took the oil,and applied it onto a cotton ball,and dabbed the injured muscle.Hoya flinched afew times,''You know you were hurt from before,why would you go train afterwards?''Hoya looked away,''l forgot,ok?''l'm not taking that for .''Lies,''And l bandaged him up nice and tight.lt was getting darker,and as the hours passed,we just tried to find things to talk about,and we surfed the net abit also,when l found some wierd link...