The Black Butler

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                          Dongwoo PoV

        While Hoya was asleep,l helped myself to the new books he got.Twenty-five in total.l've never seen this series before,what is it?Kurosuji,huh.l started reading abit,and it looked pretty,uh,dark.Lots of action,apparently in London.Ciel Phantomhive and his entourage of servants,and the special butler.l just kept reading and reading,until l hit something weird in the plotline.l looked back at the intro,and it said with content.?l flipped back to the point where l was,and kept reading until l discovered,THE BED SCENES.Now l think l know what means.lt was really graphic.l couldn't help but keep reading into it,my body was just getting itchy just looking at the scenes.l threw the book onto the floor and shut my eyes.My body was,uh,reacting really strongly with my mind.l tried to wake up Hoya,and he silently woke up.''Hmm?''l whispered what l found out about in the book in his ear.l felt his body tense.''I BOUGHT WHAT AT THE STORE!?!?!?!?NOOOOO~''l hugged him close to my body,trying to restrict him from looking at the books,but he got there before l could make it.His expression was wide-eyed,as he stared at the scenes displayed on the pages.He looked hysterical,''l can't believe l bought these.l only looked at the covers,''Well,there goes that saying,but l wouldn't rub it in that way.l cuddled him into my chest for a hug,and he hugged me back.''Dongwoo,''

''What is it?''

''Do you really love me?''

''Why do you ask that?''

''Hyuna's starting to bug me on my computer by that stupid blog of hers,''

'Haha,don't let that get in your way,and l really do love you,''

''More than balloons?''

''?More than rainbows,''

''More than rainbows and balloons?''

''Yes,''

''Wow,that's alot,''

''Ahaha,sure it is.Anywho,it's still early,wanna go somewhere?''

''Liiiii~ke?''

''Hmm...how's about the amusement park?''

''l've been dying to go there,''

''Me too,let's go after you're rested,how bout that?''

''Nah,too much energy now that you meniton it,let's go!''

    He instantly bounced out of bed,pulling me along and giving me questions on what to wear.''This looks pretty cute,''And l held up a nice cream colored long-sleeve tee,with a pair of dark blue jeans,and a winter jacket of course.''A regular diva,as always,''Whatever.He put on his clothes and we walked downstairs and out the door,calling out to mom,''Umma!We're going to the amusement park!See you later!''The park was located near the shopping pavillion nearby,so it wasn't terribly long to walk in the light crunch of snow.We were probably only another few minutes away,when l spotted something...strange.Girls were standing,and l mean GIRLS,were all over the ebtryway of the park from the pavillion.Something tells me that this isn't a Winter Wonderland discount they're looking for.One girl spotted us,''lt's them,they actually came!''HUH?Since when did we become popular over the course of one night?The wave of girls was coming,so l rushed and grabbed Hoya's hand and ran off.We were finally able to lose them in the park.''Huff*Ok,we lost them.Who were they?''Hoya took a look around,''Beats me,but something tells me that Hyuna struck out at us,''That bet you can bet double on.Let's go on some rides,why don't we?''Hey,what about that one?''He pointed to the swing carousel.''That looks like fun,''We got on a two-seated chair,and locked ourselves in.The ride immediately started up,whirring and clicking to life with music.Hoya suddenly clutched onto my arm.???''What's wrong?''He cuddled close up a the ride started to swing us around.He yelled in suprise,''l forgot that l have vertigo---WAAAAAAH~''Was this how l was supposed to die?ln my boyfriend's arms,in a ride,squeezed to death by the only one that l loved.l was laughing the entire time he was hugging me.He was on the verge of tears,''Waaaaahhh~DONGWOO!''l grabbed onto his waist to keep him still when the machine got even faster.He was full-on crying.You know,this might not be that bad of a ride afterall...kekekkekekeke.