Cold Night in Stockholm

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                              ''You couldn't wait to turn off all the city's power?'' ''lt's not my fault he pushed me in,l dropped it into the amplifier.'' ''lt doesn't matter now,the plan is moving along just fine,let's continue and go back to the lab,we've got another job...''

                   Yeol PoV

             ''BRRR~FREEZING IN HERE.Where's Taejong gone to?''We brought our mini-heater into our room,and set it up with the batteries.''They went to g-go help fix the power grid in the hotel.They should be back soon.''l hope so,tonight's the coldest night of all winter!l huddled next to L and the others,Sunggyu and Woohyun huddled with mom on the bed to talk about the plans tomorrow.''You guy want some cocoa?l just got some from the kitchen,everyone left to go stay in there for the night.Did the other two come back yet?''No,not yet.They must be working hard.''Meanwhile,''Hoya took a sip,''While the energy is down,we have the advantage.Yes,the power is down,but now,they have no access to the city's cameras since they rely on city hall's passwords and data.They cut it all off,and they won't be able to re-establish them,so we can be safely hidden anywhere in the city for the time being,''Ah,so it was a good thing that they turned everything off.Sooyoung brought the computer to our huddled group,and opened up a map,''Okay,from the looks of what we secured from the hotel,the shields only weakened the impact of shock,so the power should be on soon.Meanwhile,l think there's some data l unfolded doing more research.l found our father's old lab that was relocated to an abandoned sunway tunnel,sounds spooky,but perfect a place for dad to hide if he couldn't go out of the city,''She showed the underground lav,and it wasn't far from here.''Tomorrow morning,we should scope this place out,and see if dad left anything important to help us stop Tyron's progress,''And also find my mom quicker.L wrapped another blanket over me,and pulled me closer to him,''Feeling warmer?''Just as l was about to answer,''---Much better,now that we got things running,''Hey you two.Hoya flickered the lights,and they worked just fine.''Come sit with us,you look pale and cold,''Sungjong and Taemin linked arms and cudled into the circle of heat we had,''Look at you two being so cheery,what got into you?''Tae flashed a smile at me,''Sungjong,''HELLO~Enough said.''So,is our little betting game over now?Pay up Dongwoo,''L held out his hand,and Taejong was sitting there confused,''How much did you win?''Dongwoo grimaced,''Alot more than l should have put in.''l snickered,''At least we didn't bet,right?''Hoya slapped both of their hands down,''Now jagiyas,we'll pay later,okay?'''Uh,did you add an 's to that?''Uhm,are you dating BOTH of them?''Hoya looked over,and the remembering face plastered on,''Ohhhh~We forgot to tell you.(whisper)We thought it would be much more easier to share boyfirends with each other if we just date one another,then,there's no need to have so many constrictions to it.l need a ride from L,or Dongwoo wants to sleep over at your place once in awhile,no biggie.See what we're getting at?''Ok,whoever made this idea,seems a little bit out there(a/n-hey,l'm perfectly sane,and it's a good idea!).''Hmm,it sounds pretty solid as far as l can tell,right Yeobu?''Hoya nodded.''Anywho,off to bed with all of you,we got some searching to do in the morning!''Sooyoung brought the heater closer to our beds,but we all just piled into one(the four of us in each bed,mom an Sooyoung shared one smaller bed).''Really?''Sooyoung just crossed her arms and cocked her eyebrow,''Uh,you mind not staring?You're getting wrinkles in your eyebrows,go to bed!''Sooyoung threw a pillow at us and closed off the lights,leaving whatever heat radiating from the heater left to warm up the room.We took a while to sleep,but it was fun nonetheless.Sooyoung was getting pissy,''SHUT UP AND SLEEP!DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU ALL!''We stayed abit more quieter,but it lasted until like 4 in the morning.

         -Meanwhile,5:30,at lab factory-

   ''Well,are we going to hurry the process up?Those damn shields blocked us off,''Miryo was pacing around the confrence room,waiting for the others to arrive(Ga-in was already waiting).The monitor in the middle of the table,''Well,ladies,have you done your parts?''Ga-in looked away,and Miryo just toyed with her hair,''We did most,of our parts.The disruption won't last as long as we planned it to,''The figure tsked,''And...what news of the girl?''Krystal walked in,''Nothing new sir,just concocting more failures as we move on.All power has been re-routed to the factory for at least another few days to continue you're researches.When will be doing our next mission?''The figure waited for a moment,for the others to arrive in the room,''Tomorrow,at 5,l want you to return to the rendevouz point,to pick up an important piece of equipment crucial for my last leg of the experiments.lt'll be a large piece of parts,just bring the truck with you.Your payment will increase by another 20%''Krystal bowed,''Thank you,we will make sure the parts are delivered without delay---And one more thing,''The man stopped to think for a second,''Make sure,that Hyuna won't stand in your way,something tells me she will fail soon,''They bowed again,''We will send her to another mission,thank you for the concern,''

        ''Mhmmm~Morning,''The morning air was still cold(duh),and frost built up on our windows.l felt a light kiss on my cheek,and Dongwoo was smiling at me.''Hey,''Back to you too,''Where's the others?''Dongwoo got up from bed and stretched out looking out from the terrace,''They already left for breakfast.Hoya and Sooyoung and mom left for the lab dad set up.Taemin and Sungjong went somewhere,l don't know,and L and Woogyu are out doing something else.l was just supposed to stay here with you,''Uh,sure.We got dressed and ran down to the dining room,where L and the others all met up.L beckoned us over,''Now you wake up.Dongwoo,Hoya's waiting for you in the car,''He nodded and ran off to join them in the van.l sat down next to L,locking hands and kissing him lightly on the lips,''l never got a morning kiss fomr you,what's up?''Ugh,is it that unnatural for your boyfriend to kiss you?''My morning breath wore off earlier,''He laughed,''Sure,sure.Eat something quick,we gotta get going to the lab soon...''ls it me,or dooes Kwangmin work in the pastry section here in Stockholm as well?The bread that came out was all Pikachu......oh well.

                   Hoya PoV

      l spotted him coming out from the dining room down the foyer.''Sigh~*Can you not eat in the car?''He stopped in front of me and pecked my lips,''Can't fight on an empty stomach!You wouldn't want me to faint from hunger out there do you?''l kissed him back,''No,but just be more timely,will you?''He handed his heftly load of breads and food to me,''Well,what are you waiting for?We gotta go!''Uh-huh,sure.We got into the car with the others following behind,and plotted the route to the lab.l was trying to entertain Dongwoo(he starts to whine if he stays put too long with nothing to do).''Hoya~~~~l'm bored,''Here we go again,he did this on the flight also.No wonder the others didn't want to sit with him,thanks for the heads up guys.''Just sleep,no one in this van got more sleep than 3 hours,''He closed his eyes,for only afew moments,when he opened them again,''But l need something to doooo~''l'm not umma,and neither will l aim to be one in the future,''Just sleep,here,use my lap,''l grabbed the back of his head,and forced it onto my lap...missing plus of minus afew inches.He landed up in my crotch,stunned for a second.l was going to push him back,but he moved back into place on my lap,''Can l use you as my Dutch wife?''You are not crossing your legs onto me,''We'll talk about it later,''Woogyu was in the middle of the van,with Taejong and Myungyeol up front.We were in the very back.l felt Dongwoo brush my thighs with his fingers, along the inside of my legs,''No one will notice if we have some fun,right?''Uh,yes,they will,''Don't even think about it,it'll get messy,''l whispered into his ear.He kissed my leg,and started to on the inside of my thigh.A little moan escaped my mouth.''You okay back there?''Sooyoung looked in the rear mirror,''We're good,l was just wondering if Krystal and the o-others are nearby,''She looked back at the road,''Probably,''l poked at Dongwoo's head to stop on my leg,''Down boy,down,''He looked back up at me with those eyes.Dammit.''At least let me lie down*whump*''He unbuckled both of us and got on top of me, those thick,pink lips.''Makeout session,nothing more,''He nodded eagerly,and just went down on my neck,kissing furiously.l hope l remembered my turtleneck...l clamped my hands over my mouth in order to keeo myself quiet,but Dongwoo pulled them away.''Don't worry,they won't listen,right hyungs?''Woohyun and Gyu turned around in thier seat,saying the same thing,''Darn cold,can't hear a thing,''l guess you want me to suffer then.l could feel his lips pulling against my skin,leaving dark lip-marks all over my neck.''Hey,go easy on it,''Dongwoo didn't pay any attention and kept going.lt was only at the last second when Sooyoung opened the back door was when he stopped.''Let's hurry,we don't wanna get caught anytime soon,''Right,now if only l could get rid of another problem(besides the boy behind me for some good reason he'll make like watching my back,yea right).We quickly unloaded whatever we needed,and snuck down the back alleyway of some streets and made our way to an open area,that had a manhole going down somewhere.''Right here,is where we'll some in contact with the sewers,at least this part's been drained away from no use.We have to walk east until we make it to a wall that was a part of the subway,let's go,''Yeollie lifted the hatch and let us all down,mom leaving right in the end.

    lt didn't smell at all,but l was kinda worrying that we would be sealed in this mausoleum sewer if we didn't get into the subway.We walked carefully into the pathways,keeping east until we hit a large,white-washed wall.''ls there a door to the other side maybe?''We all patted the wall,looking for any opening,until Sungjong found something.''Uh,we're in Sweden,and there's an Egyptian doorway carved in here?Someone tell me that's NOT an entrance,''Good enough.He pushed through,and we were in a very darkly lit subway station half-built.The stairs were leading up to a gate to out left,and lab doors were to our right.Experiment tables were all over the place,and when l found the lights,it didn't turn out to be very gloomy at all.Computer monitors and hardrives were everywhere,notes were scattered,you know,the ususal abandoned lab stuff.One big monitor flashed on,and we all turned to it,with mom running right to it.My dad was on screen.

''My family,Hoya,Sooyoung,if you are seeing this,it means l have probably left,finally,to America,after struggling to fight with Tyron's machinery.l've finally got us ready to go to the land of your dreams,at least mine,where you'll be able to be as happy as you want.But before l was able to enact my counter program to his experiments,he was able to track me somehow,so l had to flee and leave my research here.Please,if you are here to see this,and it is not too late,stop him.My dear family,please,hurry and stop him,so we may finally be back together,''He waited so long to finish this,and he couldn't even use it.l copied the data on a jumpdrive and located the factory while l was at it.No one else dared to move after l stormed the lab,furious that my father couldn't finish his work he done so hard on to finish,but never saw the results of.Only Sooyoung and mom helped me,while the others patrolled the area.''Once all of this crap is over,we'll find appa,we promise,okay?''lf l don't finish this,there's no need to find him.l got the coordinates after sifting through the instructions for the program and left to the van.''Let's go boys,we're going to strike it up in that factory,oh and by the ways,Sooyoung,rent out a helicopter for testing uses,will you?Just in case anything happens,l want a quick escape,''She went on ahead,and the rest of us went to the factory site.Tyron,Hyuna,wait for us,we'll give you a welcoming present soon enough...

        The factory was empty as ever,and only afew guard showed on our radar devices.''L and Dongwoo,get to the rooftop asap,and set up another disruptor shield,when it's ready,Yeol will turn it on at full strength and we'll sneak in.Mom and Sungyeol,stay here to keep the shield going,use it at max power.Taejong,l want you to go find the nearest police plaza and inform all of Sweden in any means possible.Woohyun,Gyu and l will storm the area,Once the shield is set,walk down the stairways to the 7th floor,and find his office,snatch anything with a blue colored file,on computer,file drawer,anything.Knock out the camera before you get in,ten minutes it'll feed a loop.Meanwhile,Once you're finished,get down to the reactor room,and help bust whatever looks destroyable,and leave to backup the rest of us inside.The four of you keep company with the girls,while l locate Asaka and the control room,set off the safety,and l'll give the all clear to leave the place.Attach the bombs l made to the areas you pass,and leave,arraseo?''We all nodded,and left to do your stuff,with Taejong and Myungwoo up first...

           L PoV

''He's gotten pretty serious about this,huh?''But honestly,this whole situation's been ed up.''l know,but we gotta hurry and handle this for him,for everyone,including Yeollie,right?''Of course.We walked up the fire escape from the side of the factory and got up as soon as we could,since the guards shifts were about to switch.We made it up top,and set up the nodes in all corners of the area and more in the middle.''Okay,Yeollie,we're done,hurry and start it up---got it,''The nodes lit up,and we got the all clear to move in.We walked in from the rooftop stairwell,and into the 12th floor.Let's get this party started...

      Sungjong PoV

We ran for awhile,and took a taxi to the nearest police plaza,sprinting to hurry up.An officer at the desk asked what we're here for,luckily,Taemin knew abit more English than l did.''We request that you help us contact the S.W.A.T team and your physics department to the factory nearby on Eidolon Road.l have some evidence to show you we mean business,''Taemin pulled out a flashdrive to show the officer,but he looked skeptical,''No one's been in that area for a long time,why would anyone start there?''l searched the records of production with the official,and Tyron's name never came up,''We have live feed,let me contact the area:Sector 513 do you repeat?''The officer looked stunned that we knew the sector codes the officials used,''Okay the feed is online.Look here,the area is crawling with people,and we have camera acess to the control room,where you can see energy level building in there,which is not good for the factory's current state,everything's outdated,and it may blow up.We think it might be a terrorist attack,we've been tracking these guys for a long while,so please,call an alert to the city as soon as you can!''The officer wasted no time and called the authorities asap.''Show us the way,''On it...


A.N-UGH,SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LOONG~

H-YOU LEFT ME OFF AT A BAD POINT...

D-IT WASN'T THAT BAD

H-OH YEA?l HAVE THE MARKS TO PROVE IT