l've Always Wanted a Pet~

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                     Taemin PoV

          l had L leash me with his pink one,and Sungjong became Yeollie's pet.We just sat down in their laps and got petted by,''Didn't you want a bunny?---l wanted a cat,L...You wanted me,as the bunny,''L just gave little sweet kisses around my neck,and l accepted them with such greed.Why was l feeling this?Sungjong was clawing at Yeollie,holding him as he was teased hard.He was in a lycra suit that covered nothing.His g-string was more or less just plastic strings.''Do you want to wear one too?l've got blue for you,''Eh,sure,why not?l was uncuffed and l changed out of his shorts into the string bikini.My undercarriage was pretty revealed,and there was a strong breeze flowing by,which made it interestingly cool.''Why don't you two play together?''They pushed us off their laps and into each other.l reddened into a deep shade of scarlet,''Aww~He's so precious,do we really have to do it now?''Sungjong,attacked my mouth with a lustful tongue.l staggered back and supported myself on L's crossed legs.Hands were feeling around me,and eventually got to my exposed s.l yelled for a moment from the coldness of it.''Heehee~Don't worry,it'll get hot.Do you want me to help him master?''Yeol gave him the thumbs up and he wrapped his lips around my chest.His hot lips made me scream out in pleasure.My perky pink buds stood to even more attention from Sungjong.''They're hitting it off nicely,huh?''l heard Yeol comment.l felt my thing get tight and bothered in my thong,and L pulled me back,''Can we teach them tricks now?l've been dying to teach my bunny tricks,''He even put bunny accessories on my head and .l was supposed to learn the ''bottom trick'' and Sungjong was tought how to be ''topping'' the ''bottom''.Something tells me that the bottom is going to be the one that gets impaled...ouch,l'm getting flashbacks to Hoya...So here's how our training worked,Sungjong learned how to tease on Yeollie,and L would show me to get used to the top's teasing.Oh,fun.

         l sprawled out on all fours,and stretched my arms out.He fondled my chest even more,making me moan out loud and getting my chest reddened from the feeling.''Feel good?Try this,''Clamps attacked my red buds,and they vibrated.My thing was getting even harder and was poking out through the suit.l was soon in another position with my face buried into L's bulge.l didn't even know what to do,so l just wrapped my mouth around it as best as l could from memory of the video.l really wanted to see how it would taste in my mouth...yumm~He took off his clothes,and ripped away his boxers to reveal that glorious beast l wanted to have.He held my mouth open,and let me the tip.lt was wet,and warm,and salty,but l can't complain,l liked it.There was a slight burning sensation after l swallowed the salty cream.''Go ahead,bon appetite~''Without further ado,l just tried to cram it into my mouth,and l think l hurt him a little.l took him in all in one shot,and l felt every inch and vein of yummy goodness.lt smelled salty and sweet in my nostrils,and the tip hit the back of my throat,gagging me a little.l felt him leaking precum right into my stomach slowly,and it felt tickly.''Try and ,be careful about your teeth Minnie,ok?Don't chew,''Got it.l tried my best to just nibble and brush my teeth along his skin as gently as possible,and to and hollow out my cheeks,but l think it was a little uncomfortable,''Why don't you swallow once in a while?lt'll make it feel just that much better,''Ok,and whenever he hit the back of my throat,l swallowed abit,milking a bead or two of man milk.lt felt so good to do this.He suddenly pulled away from me,and l pouted.

       Minutes later,after a quick break,Myungyeol pushed us together again,getting us to make out.''Our pets are playing nicely together,huh?''l was being teased again by my chest,and now Sungjong was rubbing himself against each other's thingies on my flat tummy.lt felt ticklish against my smooth stomach.And in the midst of our ,they scopped us up again.Myunggie cuddled behind Sungjong,and Yeollie let me lie on top of him.''Shall we get to the main course?Hungry yet?''Sungjong had a gleam in his eye,waiting to impale me,and l was all mentally prepared for it.Yeolie patted and rubbed my tummy to relax me.

      ''Ok,let's see what we'll do,how about a toy?''L pulled out a pink long toy,and it looked similar to our ,and a bottle of clear liquid.lt smelled like strawberry-banana.''Sungjong,take his suit off,''Heh,if l had one,but ok.He pulled off my mini suit,and my dong flopped out an stood tall in the chilly room.Sungjong was giggling epidemically.He took his bikini off,and his dong was quite large and long.l my lips in anticipation,but l guess is wasn't going to be entering that way.L showed Jonggie to lube up the toy,and it glistened in a transparent pink gel.Smelled sweet and delicious~''Lift him up,and use your tongue first to get him wet,''Yeollie pushed my up towards Jonggie,and he took me and stuck his warm tongue in between my buns.l screamed so shamelessly at my pinked pleasure.His hot muscle me clean and wet,saliva was loosening me up.Afterwards,he lined up the toy to my opening.L stopped him once again,''Lube up your fingers and stretch him abit,it'll hurt if you don't,''Yeollie advised him to either it or get lube,and he chose the banana version.His fingers ghostly touched my ring of muscle,and it practically willed itself open to him.l felt something enter me,and l didn't really flinch or anything,but it just felt,weird.He was able to get his whole middle finger in,and he waggled it around,and that's when l went all out.Yeollie had to hold me tightly while l was grasping the bedsheets.lt stung,but it felt really good.l didn't realize there was another finger inserted into me until l felt scizzoring in my .His thin lubed fingers stretched me well,l felt myself loosen effectively,and then we came down to business.Right before L lined it up,Yeollie put a ring on my ,and it was tight,but good.The head of the made it's way into me,and it..too good for words.The bumps and ridges filled my walls,and l felt every little detail of the ,vein and all.

         After what felt like years of endless torture,they finally moved onto the real thing.L helped Jonggie get lubed up,and he did too.Yeolie prepped himself as well while l was having fun.''You two are going to do it while we're on you guys doing it too?''Yeol nodded,''And Minnie it's called ,you're big enough to try,at least without people knowing,''Ooh,mysterious.L plunged himself into a world of pleasure,while Sungjong was lining up.He pushed in slowly,and l felt it pulse hard.My instinct was to clench,but i kept collected and relaxed.And slowly,Sungjong made his way into me.lt felt so...interesting.l could feel all of his veins and girth stretch me slowly and a little painfully.He soon made his way fully into me after minutes of slow pushing and .l was genuinely amazed at how big he was.He stretched me quite a bit,''Unghh~Jonggie is soo big!Ahh!''He tried to get me adjusted,and it felt really weird.l told him to start,and he slowly pulled out and pushed in.The pain was a little hard to bear,and afew tears were staining my cheeks,but l didn't stop.lt soon went away,and l was pretty soon afterwards.l held onto his shoulders hard,and he was abit too.He rocked me faster and harder,hitting a certain place in me that made almost knocked me into euphoria.lt felt amazing,and there was a tightness in his that l felt that was also happening to me.At the last few vicious s,we both,or at least Jonggie could,and he came deep into me,filling me up nicely.Meanwhile the pain in my was unbearable,until Yeollie popped the ring off me and made me go off like a sprinkler.Hot thick jets of rained down on us,on our hair,faces,chests,etc.l it all up and it was mighty salty.Who needs soy sauce when you have this?Sungyeol made an ''oof'' when Sungjong landed on top of us exhausted,''Guys,you better roll off,can't...breathe,''Oops,dorry hyung.We rolled of to the side and rested,letting those two finish up.

    Once they were done,we all cuddled up under the covers and smelled like ocean water(l tell you,it's the whales that made it smell like that).''How did you like it Minnie?''Yeollie cooed, my hair tiredly,''Hmm~lt felt good!How about you Sungjong?''Sungjong smiled weakly,''You were so amazing,your insides were so hot and tight---yah,don't say embarrassing things like that!''He smiled again and closed his eyes,leaning back on L.''You might as well go to sleep too honey,''Yeollie rocked me slowly to sleep,''We'll have fun another time...


Guyths!HEY!Needz yur help!author-nim is stuck!Someone throw me a bone...not that kind,l mean an idea,any1?Co-author???