Mistress Hurricane

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                        Yeol PoV

        ...How?How,could she so this?''So,where we heading to?''Gyu wondered as he drove the van with Hyunnie.''Hoya's burnt house,we gotta step on it,''Dongwoo was calling Taemin and Kai,as well as Sungjong,and we even got the twins to help us(they've learned alot of fight moves).When we got to the house,almost all of the house was burning down,and Sooyoung was in the front waving at us to hurry and come into the workshop.Dongwoo was gaping in shock at how much the wall of fire grew.We all headed out and into the workshop behind the house.Sooyoung was already throwing out extinguishing potions Hoya made.The cold solution froze on contact,bursting the fire away and snuffing it out.''Hurry up and HELP ME!''Yes ma'am.We threw the concoctions into the burning house,efficiently freezing the fire.Once it was over,Sooyoung stood there,emotionless,but tears were streaming from her eyes.l went up and hugged her,''You know we'll get them back,''She nodded,and went into the poolhouse that was the extension of the workshop(more techinical area).l beckoned to the others,and we all sat around inside.

       ''How are we supposed to find them?''Sooyoung flicked on the holograph(map projector),and projected the city of Seoul.''They virus must be opened on a live wire feed.Which means,there must be one place near a resonator where they left the wi-fi active,''True.''l pinpointed certain areas near power plants,and one place,is at the river dock that leaves out to the oceans.We have until about 2:30 to shut off the wi-fi on our own,or take them down,''l'm all for plan number two.''We should go and do both parts.We'll organize a recon mission,and have the technicians here to monitor and deactivate the devices,''Our plan was simple.There was a warehouse near the edge of the piers,where there was no activity anytime of the day.We(as in L,Dongwoo,the twins,me,and Hyunnie)would scout the area and infiltrate.Taemin and Kai would be the only ones to start up the disruptor,and Gyu would be the escape route.L and l are going to go onto the rooftop and set up our gear,while Dongwoo and the twins engaged combat.Woohyun is in charge of mission control,while Sooyoung backs us up with something...''Well,Sooyoung,what are you going to do?We might need you,''She nodded her head,''l'm getting support,from the zoo,l'll get there as soon as l rallied up enough troopers,''What?Animals???''Seriously?You can do that?''She nodded,''l can try to take out afew tigers,jaguars,cheetahs,bears,and a horse.Oh,leopards,lions,wolves,owls,falcons,cockatoos,etc,''Wow,that's alot of animals,''How do you have the access to them?''She held up a key,''l'm a beast tamer part-time for the kids once in awhile at the circus section,''Let's hope this works.

     ''Who's leading?l think l can try to lead,''No one else argued,''Well then,it's settled.Dongwoo,get the weapons,L,get the suits and explosives.Twins,prep the disruptors,while Gyu and l go plan a route to get in undetected.Woohyun,start up the computer link and sync our bluetooth sets.Let's get going,oh,and Sooyoung,go get those animals,''She left instantly,with a whip in hand(the silver one,l'm guessing),ready to crack at the animals.lnventory check...

whips

darts x30ea

metal-rimmed cards x40ea

short swords

knucklers

gun(stun-infused paintballs)

stun potions x10ea

freeze potions x10ea

javelins x3ea

lances

spears

smoke bombs x15ea

kunai knives

mallet(Hoya)

bow

disruptor shield x3

railgun x2

grappling gun

explosives

    ''Well,we're all ready to go,let's head out!''The others got thier weapons,and got into the cars.''Dongwoo,get to the north side and engage fighting immediately,while l go set up the railguns.L can go stick the disruptor shields around the area,and we can infiltrate once the shield is up.Got it?''They started up the cars,and drove out into the river docks.

              Sooyoung PoV

    *Whistle*The long note carried through the local zoo that l worked at.The lions perked up thier ears,and so did the wolves.The leopards opened an eye to me(please,that's the most l'll ever get out of them),and the jaguars were up.Cheetahs were running around excitedly.Lions were roaring already.The bears,are a problem to wake,and in the winter.No thanks.owls and bats were up,and the snow leopards were waiting for instructions.l already disarmed the cameras and had the jeep parked up front.l crept up to one of the cage doors,and opened the tigers up.''Wheeee~Lillian!Over here!''*Crack*Lillian walked over and at my knee.''Good girl,''l've always had a connection with animals.lt might've been from our great grandma's gift.l gathered Lillian,lrina and Ester,Kira,Nadia and SooZee(wolves),Sylvee and Yunhee(lions),Prismy and Sybill(leopards),Jill and Glenn(jaguars),Snowy,Lucy,and Ashlei(owls),and Tracie(falcon).''Shellie!Call!''The workhorse l rode came to attention,and l hooked her up with,along with the others,with the special costume armor(for the playfights).''Everyone in!''The animals lined into the giant jeep with carrier platforms.l soon drove off to the boys,and made it to the area just before the stretch of raised wooden planks that was the dock.''Ashlei!Scout!Lucy,you too!''The two great horns flew off and circled around the warehouse high in the sky,screeching to where they saw people.l mounted Shellie,and unloaded the others.''Good girl.Wanna sugar cube?''The horse neighed softly,and l fed her a cube.Over at the warehouse,someone found the owls up above.Shouts and commotion started up,which might've been just the watch.l radioed the others for thier positions.''We're approaching north,west,and northeast.lf you're there,go ahead and have fun whooping !''Nice to know you're in a decent mood.''Hey!There's someone here!Get her!''A large pack of people were surging my way.l gripped the whip in my hand,and led my army into the fray.

  The animals understood my calls,no matter what language,and l need to practice my Japanese(okay,maybe l didn't really need to practice),''Ririan!Kira,Prismy!De ATTACK!''The crack of my whip sent them kicking into high gear,running at full pace and slashing the weapons out of thier hands.''Sooyoung,you read?We're here,keep the distractions going!''l'm on it.Shellie charged in with the others towards the warehouse,when we got stopped by Miryo,Krystal,and Ga-in.''Sybill,Jill,Glenn,Ester,SooZee!Ikemasho!''Another whip crack,and they spun off to attack then with legs,claws,and teeth.l spotted the others parcouring over the rooftops and onto the warehouse.Hyuna was waiting.Where did all of these guys keep popping up form?There were so many clusters of guards watching and fighting our resistance.Donhwoo and the twins were caught right in the middle.My turn to help again.''*WHIP---CRAK*Yunhee,Sylvee,Shellie!lkeyo!''l mounted off off Shellie,and attached her fight gear.My anger started to bubble from pure annoyance at how close we were.We were right next to the damned warehouse,and they overguarded!The three beasts ran to The boys' aid,and fought away.Dongwoo stopped in the midst of his fight,''GO,NOW!''l still had the owls and lrina,as well as Nadia.l gotta divide their roles smartly.l might not be able to help inside.Wait...Tracie.Okay,l got his.Another whistle and a dodge from a nearby goon,plus ten seconds later,the rest of them gathered.''Nadia,Snowy,Lucy,to the front gate!lrina,Ashlei,Tracie,rush the inside!IKE!''The first team dispatched into the fight at the front gate.''Whenever you're ready to storm the stronghold,send the flare,''What flare?Ooh,the potion.l launched the bottle as high as l could,and lashed away at it,bursting the vial,and causing the white flare to erupt.''You ready?''As l'l ever be,''Let's start the shields,and turn on the railguns!''One quick set of dashes,and we got into the warehouse,almost empty except for afew machines and my family hanging on a chain.''Hyuna!Get out here!''

    A laugh echoed through the metallic room,and Hyuna dropped from the beams near the roof.''Hiya Sooyoung.You dare step up from being the good little girl?''l dom't need your ,''lrina,Ashlei!Attack!''The animals were efficiently keeping Hyuna away,as l tried to unshackle mom and Hoya.l high-jumped,and cracked the whip at the chain.''Silver Whip Liberation!''My famous attack call to the animals.The whip slached through the chains,dropping umma and dongsaeng onto the floor out cold.All of the animals outside charged to my call,rushing into the warehouse.The other girls joined Hyuna's side,battered and damaged by Sybill and the others.''Well,l guess we didn't really need then,but oh well.Attero Device,RELEASE!''And with one click of a button,electric fields started up,disrupting the animals.''You're too late anyways.Ta-ta!''The backdoor opened,and a helicopter was waiting for them.L and Dongwoo manned the railguns from the rooftop,but they couldn't power them correctly.''Yeol,get Gyu here and take us out quick!''l called the animals back to the jeep,and they left quickly.''We used almost all of our weaponry,we got jack,''l beckoned everyone to leave,and we all dashed to the exit.l carried my family out,and minutes away from the warehouse,it exploded with flames all aorund the other warehouses.''Go back to home base,and radio Woohyun on the situation.We're going to Europe asap,''And with that,l took back the animals to the zoo and met back with them at the house....