Home Sick---At Dongwoo's House

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                     Dongwoo PoV

       ''Mhmnn~''l woke up abit stiff from my sleep,and l realized it was someone on my arm....???SOMEONE IN MY BED!?!?!?l tried not to freak out,but then l remembered what happened last night.Wait,oh,it was our backpacks.Where's Hoya?ln my half-daze,l smelled food cooking downstairs,and l glanced at the clock.9:12.WTH????l'm late!l rushed dowstairs,stumbling on my half-pulled up jeans since l nearly tumbled down.''Mom,why didn't you wake me up?''The next thing l heard,didnt sound like mom,''Do l look like a mom to you?lt's the apron,l knew it,''Huh?Hoya?''What are you still doing here?''He looked back from the counter,''Wha?l can't make something of gratitude for a friend?''l guess you can,but in thier house?''l'm making French toast,and waffles,eggs and bacon,infused with kimchi.Wanna try some?Your mom and Sunggyu left with two helpings in hand,''Sure,l'll try it.''Your mom said to take care of each other,since you might come down with something too.We can stay home.Sunggyu is gunna come back to check on us at lunch,''Ok then.''Where's L and Sungyeol?''Hoya pointed to the living room,''They decided to stay and keep me company,and they have stuff to do,so they stayed here,''Like l needed to have people around besides Hoya.l walked up to the countertop,and looked at what Hoya was making.''Want some help?''He shook his head,''l doubt you can even heat water for ramen,let alone cook,''PSH,INSULT MUCH?But,he's right tho.''Here,try this,''He held out a piece of toast,and l popped it in my mouth.Mhmm,it was pretty good,actually,even mom didn't make it this good!''What did you put in it?lt's so good!''He fed me another,and l just ate it up with joy.''l bet your girlfriends haven't cooked for you,''As l thought,they didn't cook for me...but what does that have to do with us?''Whattaya ya trying to say?''Hoya looked back with an innocent face,''Huh?Nothing,''SURE.''Guys,breakfast's on!''l heard footsteps thundering from the living room into the dining room.L and Sungyeol rushed to sit down.''Oh,is it the French toast and honey,or cinnamon?''Sungyeol looked ready for this,like WE,were going to eat a competition out of it,''Cinnamon,l decided to leave the honey for another time.....''Hoya stole a quick glance at me and sat down.He patted the seat next to him.What was the look for???

                         Hoya PoV

       ''Hey,it's not a drive-thru,so come sit down,''He looked a little sketchy,but he decided to sit down.''Pass the bacon,''Sigh,if only it was a drive-thru for Sungyeol...''Hey,they weren't for you only,you know,''He looked back at me and meronged.''Luff you too,hunny~''HAHA,LIKE THAT WORKS ON ME ALL THE TIME....ok,it does.''Yeollie,you ate my bacon in 2 minutes the last 15 other times,let some of us have some,''He flashed me a cute look,and me being the weird guy who still likes cute things,fell for it,AGAIN.''Butbutbut,it tastes so yummy~''OK,OK,STOP STARING INTO MY SOUL WITH THOSE CUTE EYES~T~T.l got up to go make more bacon.like cooking was an EASY,career...Whie l brought out the bacon strips,apparently,no one told them the true concept of WHISPERING.l heard everything they tried to whisper.''Dude,do you always act like this around him?''That sounded like Dongwoo,''He's used to it,amd l only do this to get more food from him,it's so good!''l heard L talk more quietly,''How long have you two been friends?''Now,l thought it was aimed at Sungyel,but Dongwoo answered,''l only bumped into him like yesterday,on the first day of the new semester,and accidents already happened,''Sure,if you count that maniacal pulling punches at me.''ls it just me,or does this sound like a Kdrama to you?MAYBE,a fanfiction or two?''THAT,had to make me snicker.''Yea,like l'm going to drink some old lady's herbal remedy wine and swap places with Hoya,''HOLY CRAP,HE ACTUALLY WATCHES KDRAMAS!l laughed hard,tears were forming on the corners of my eye.After an intense fit of laughs,l finally calmed down and brought out the platter of food.''What's so funny?''Dongwoo asked abit serious;y.''Oh,nothing,really.Just that l remembered something,''Sungyeol was already snickering.''And you,l'm going to shove that down my throat if your not going to eat that.That was perfectly good bacon that cooled down now,''He started to eat the food,and so did everyone else,but Dongwoo,naturally.''What did you put into this?''l gave him a innocent look,''What?Did l forget the medicinal wine?''Sungyeol was cracking all over the table,and L was just looking at him flail.''You sure you didn't spike these already?''l shook my head.l heard an ''ACHOO'',and all of our heads turned to face Dongwoo.His face was flushed,and he was sniffling.''So you did catch my fever.Mianhe,''He waved it off,and sneezed again.''l'll go bring you breakfast in bed,meanwhile,go up to bed and get covered up,l'll bring you medicine,''He gave me this glare,and l backed off,''Mom,get out of his body,and no one will get hurt,''l'm not your mom anyways!Sheesh...

                          Dongwoo PoV

         l followed Hoya's orders and marched up to my room,covered myself in blankets,and waited for Hoya to come.Sigh,what could've made me sick right after him?Us sleeping together?Ok,that doesn't sound too right in my head,changing subjects.....Ok.A knock on the door,and Hoya came in with a tray of food.''Took you long enough,''Hoya scoffed,''At least l brought you something too,right?''Ok,ok.He set the tray down and walked over to my side.''Time to take your temp,open up,''WOAHWOAHWOAH,WAIT,WHAT?l naturally(from my strange erted thinking,thx to brother)thought awkwardly,and l scooted away from him.Hoya just looked at him.''Wait,are you going to take my temp for me?''Hoya clicked the light in his head,''HOLD DAFUQ UP!l'm not doing it the old way,l don't wanna get mooned by you.Here---''He shoved the thermometer under my arm and held my arm still.He held onto my hand while the thermometer was running.The beep went off,and he pulled it out of my armpit.''Hmm~you're running abit hot there.Stay in bed for awhile.l'l bring you medicine,''l didn't feel like doing anything anyways,but l wanted some company at least,''It's ok,you can at least stay with me,''l never meant that in a weird way,but l might have slipped.He smiled mysteriously(where do people learn this,in drama?),and climbed into bed next to me.''Woah,what are you diong?You'll get sick again,you're almost recovered,''He shrugged and got comfy under the blankets.Hoya brought the tray over to the bed and stood it up.''Here,say ahh~''Nghhh~should l?''l'd rather not get fed...NGHH!?!?!''He shoved a piece in my mouth,his finger ending up in my lips.Uhhhh...what now?''Oh,sorry---''He pulled his finger out with a pop,and the both of us blushed deeply.Crap,what am l supossed to do?That moment lasted about,oh,twenty years in our time.l was just so embarrased.l quickly ate the breakfast he made,and l just magically fell sleepy.Did he drug me?''Haaahnn~What did you put in those waffles and pancakes?'' ''Nothing,why?''l just felt sleepy,so l tucked myself in,and tried to sleep,but l wasn't feeling that sleepy either.''Not feeling sleepy?lt's ok,we should rest anyways,''AGAIN,WTF ARE WE THINKING!?!?!?!But then again,l never think things through that well,and l went with it.l fell asleep eventually,and l felt something on my head.A hand was brushing and patting my hair.lt felt so nice and comfortable.Nhnnn~if only things were this comfortable all the time...

                           Hoya PoV

       Awww,he's so cute when he sleeps...l'm not being erted,psh,what are you talking about?But seriously,he was so cute.just lying there breathing lightly,l just wanted to roll him up into a hug.A knock came on the door,and Sungyeol peeked through,''What are you doing to that boy?''l pulled my hand away,when he came in,''Nothing.So,how's your project going? L finishing it for you?''He smiled cheekily,''He's just putting on a few touches,''SURE.''You like him,don't you?''...???''NO,I DON'T,WTF!!???SUNGYEOL!''He smiled mysteriously at me,and sat down on the edge of the bed,''C'mon,admit it,you feel alittle something for him,don't you?''IMMA BOUT TO CUT YOU,SUNGYEOL! l got flustered,and l looked back,l saw something interesting.Next to him,was a bundle of something that looked like....a blankie?l picked it up,and it felt so soft.His scent was thick on the bundle of blanket,sweet and fresh.The whole time l was stuffing my head in that,Sungyeol was just looking at me.''What?''He put his hands up in defense,''l got nothing to say to you,but l know you have something for him.If you run into anything,tell me bout it,ok?''And he got up and tucked me into the covers.''What are you doing?''Sungyeol put the bundle in my arms,and made me hug into it,''Sweet dreams~kkk,don't wake him up,and don't do anything so naughty,arraseo?''OOH,I AM SOO~GUNNA KILL YOU FOR THIS IF WE WEREN'T IN HIS HOUSE!The sweet scent from the blanket made me drowsy,and l just curled up with it,Sungyeol's words still branded into my mind from earlier.He's crazy...l hope.