Phase Two-lnterception

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                               Gyu PoV

                       We went to our favorite hangout(at least with our group),at one of the best places for grilling meat.YongTanGui.Woohyun's never been here,so l thought it would be nice to go and eat there.All the ajhummas know us,so instantly before we could sit,they asked us what we wanted to eat.''Samgyeopsal,three servings,''The lady seated us,and we got a bottle of soju and cokes.''Seems nice to come here,''Of course.''Do you actually drink any of this soju?l'm terrible at it,''Ahaha,''l can kinda drink---SUNGJONG!''Huh?Sungjong?We looked out of our booth,and saw Sungyeol,L,and Sungjong talking together.''ls it me,or are they on a date?And why's Yeol wearing a purse?''Woohyun shrugged,''Sungjong just recently returned to school,and at least now we know that they're dating,right?''Huh,no wonder Yeol was acting strange today.We kept looking out and listening to them,since they were prety close,and it wasn't that packed tonight.Sungjong was apparently staying in Yeol's room for school.We listened while eating,and we heard alot of stuff...

                                 L PoV

                  This was Yeol's cousin?We chatted abit at our table.''Wow cousin,you look amazing!''He was checking Yeol out.''Too could say the same,and what's this about staying in my room to finish school?''He glanced away,''l heard that you already moved into your school dorms,so auntie wanted us to move back to finish my education.l'm also in trainee status at Woolim,''Wow,trainee,just like Taeminnie.''Anywho,,you two enjoy your date,lmma go ahead and go to my table.BAI!''Ugh,Yeol loved him to death,but maybe it was death l might've liked more.Way too cheery for my liking.And what was that wink he gave me???''Whew~Anywho,let's hurry and eat,l'm starving,''Right,right.l reached for the soju,and took a shot.''Calm down,we're not in a hurry,''l know.We ate sangchu wraps until we were almost full.''Here's my special kind,''He fed me the lettuce wrap,and l ate in in three bites(ish).l suddenly felt a rush of spicyness overtake my mouth,and l hurriedly took afew shots of soju.''You *cough*put gochu in that,didn't you?''He smiled,and l thought about getting back at him.''Well,l'm going to make you MY own wrap,''l took the lettuce into my hand,and filled it with alot of meat and garlic,with gochujang(hot sauce) while he wasn't looking.l popped that bad boy into his mouth,and waited...waiting.....WAITING....''OMFGMYUNGSOO!''His eyes were tearing up.''You meanie!''His eyes were starting to shed tears,and l could tell he was wearing eyeliner.''Well,you just took your own medicine,''l pulled him over to my side,and hugged him,wiping away the tears.''Do l smell stinky now?''He blew his breath in my face,''l still think you smell delicious.Maybe l should save you for the last course....kekekekeke,''Yeollie hit my side playfully.''Soooo,can we go to Hongdae now?l think we have to lose two people on our tail,''He gestured to the table near us,with Woohyun and Gyu.''Alright,let's go.Check Please!''

                               Yeol PoV

             We wandered around Hongdae for awhile,listening to all the music in the streets and beats from the bars.We walked into the dance club,where there were lights and smoke machines everywhere.Alot of people were dancing and grinding.l recognized Taemin and Kai's moves on the dancefloor,as well as Key and someone else.''Wanna dance first?Or should we grab a seat?''Let's sit for a moment.l found an open table,and sat down,ordering a martini.L went ahead to go talk(if possible inside this club)with Taekai.l finished my martini and walked around the dancefloor,since l really didn't dance at all.l'm more of a singer,if you ask me.l thought a couple of girls were tagging along behind me,when one of them cupped my while walking by.''Oops,sorry,didn't see you there.You look alittle down,mind if we dance with you?''They instantly started to dance around me,getting closer and closer to me.''Excuse me ladies,but he's taken,''Oh thank god,L.The girls left when l turned around,and saw,someone l really wasn't hoping to find.Kim Woo-Bin,aka,my ex.''l wasn't expecting you to come here so often.And mymymy,you look fabulous.Care if we dance?''Uhm,how about get the away from me?He grinned mischeviously,and grabbed my hand to the dancefloor,near L.Right from the get-go,Woo-Bin held my waist tightly,and started to grind hard.l knew L caught sight of it,and slowly made his way over.l felt Woo-bin let go after awhile,but he kept me close to him.l felt L's hands wrap around my waist also,and he started to dance with me,but efficiently grinding into my .''Mind if l take over from here Yeollie?''l tried to look away when Woo-Bin gave me a look.l pulled his hands away,and danced away from Woo-Bin,looking confused as ever.''Thank god you came to save me,''We kept dancing,trying to keep away other creeps from trying to tap me on the dancefloor.l spotted another couple of girls and guys trying to come our way,while L was grinding hard against me.Through my skinny jeans,l felt really tight,while L was getting ,and a little film of sweat broke out on his skin.l couldn't handle the skinship my body was enjoying.l quickly pushed him away softly,and walked out of the dance club.l leaned against the bar wall while trying to calm my semi-hard poking out of my pants.You could tell something was hard,because l think these jeans were designed to make it look big and tight.lt kinda hurt.Stop thinking aobut him,just,just think of somethig else.THINK.THINK.THINK!!!!!Nothing came to mind at all,it just got harder and harder until it grew to full strength,poking out hard and painfully good.L walked out,and instantly made eye contact with me.l closed my legs,trying to hide the damn enlarged (via the jeans),but it just wasn't good enough.L rushed over,with abit of worry in his brow.''Baby,are you okay?l'm sorry,l just,l didn't know what l was thinking,''He kissed me passionately,this time,with alot of love,and l could practically taste it.l pulled away long enough to tell him to take us home,and he did.

             When we got home,we were stumbling to our door,kissing longingly along the way.l found a bag hung on our door.l didn't pay attention to it,and just took it and went inside.We belly flopped onto the bed,snuggling with each other.''What's inside the bag?''l opened the bag,and peered inside.L looked also,and ehe grinned evilly from ear to ear.''Looks like someone provided us goodies on our way home,''No,don't use them on me.We found alot of toys and clothes in our bag.l never even checked what was inside my purse.Condoms and lube.Nice thinking Key.''What shall we start with first?''You really wanna do this?L took out bunny ears and a mini-mesh skirt with a puffball on the end(the tail).l was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol form earlier,and l didn't really mind having now.My first time...He helped me switch out of my clothes into the mesh skirt and long-sleeve.''Mymy,my bunnie looks really hot tonight,''l didn't pay him much attention,but he kept kissing me,making me use my tongue to fight back.He instantly won that battle and dominated my mouth,searching and against my tongue and mouth.l started to moan to let him know l was out of breath,and he let me take a deep breath.That's what l like about him,he isn't controlling,he is always at eye level with me.A sudden wet heat attacked my neck.He away,leaving marks all over me.My s were getting excited,and stood out of the mesh shirt l was wearing.He slowly made his way to my s, and biting the hardened flesh,while l was mewling away in pleasure.This was going to be a long night...

         ''Oooh~hah,''l was trying to stifle my moans,but L was making it pretty difficult.He kept swirling his tongue around my s,and my drunkness kicked into full effect,making everything feel sooo much more better.My body was on fire,from all the lust l was feeling.Too bad l didn't stay up long enough to remember what happened...