H.S.S.Hyuna Secret Service

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                              Yeol PoV

       l surfed Hoya's tv for awhile,looking for anything to keep me awake.Food channel,HSC,whatever.Then,l got a message on my phone.lt was L.Holy crap,what should l do?l decided to call him,and he picked up in two rings.''Hey,where are you?''He sounded like he was cold,l heard his voice shiver a little,''l'm at Hoya's,why?''Did something happen?''Mind if l crash at your place?''Why would he want to stay at my house?''Sure,but what happened?''He said it was nothing,and told me to hurry up.l guess l should go.Hoya and Dongwoo were still up doing something,but l guess l better not tell them either.l grabbed my stuff,and left the door quietly.My motorcycle was parked on the side of the driveway,and it was going to be abit loud.eh,might as well tell Hoya l'm leaving.''Brrr....Hello?''

''Hoya,l gotta go home,forgot to do something,''

''Ok,will you be back in the morning?''

''Uhm,l'll try to come back for our practice.lf l can't,just go help teach Dongwoo,''

    So we agreed on it,and l revved the mototrcycle.l left off to my house,ad just about ten minutes later,l got to the front porch.As l walked up to the door,l called Myungsoo,and l heard the bushes nearby rustle.l whipped out my actual,stars,and waited for it.Myungsoo poppped out,and l quickly hid the star back in my pocket.''How long have you been out here?''He shrugged,''Not very long,l called you when l got here,''Well,you walked here,so l thought you called me before.''What happened?''He walked up to the door,''l'll tell you later,''Sigh,ok.l opened the door to my empty house,and flicked the lights on.''Where's your dad?ls he out again?''Yea,he's probably out on a business trip.''Japan trip.He won't be back till later.Meanwhile,lt's just you and me,''Where's mom,you ask?''Good question.l have no idea.Dad told me that she left us,but dad said they were doing just fine.She decided to go abroad somewhere,somewhere where she couldn't be found.l vowed that l would find her someday,and ask her questions that needed to be answered.Anywho,back to the present.''Got any food?l'm starving,''You should've had dinner already.''Yea,but l skipped out on it,because my parents got all,you know,''...?Am l supposed to stalk you so l know everything?l mean,it's not a BAD,idea,but still.''Ok,l guess you don't know.My parents don't want me to roam around for someone while l'm going on with my studies,so they wanna hook me up,''Oh,right,right.''What?They found a live one and are harrassing you to try it?''He nodded,and l felt bad for him.He's a human bieng,and he can choose whoever he wants.''The thing is,l don't really care for anyone,l mean,l would like to find someone,but the girls they hook me up with don't really appeal to me.l wanna find someone l can really connect with,''Good luck.l pulled out some snacks for him while l was in the kitchen.''You want me to whip up something for you?''He shook his head,with all of the snacks you're left with,l think we'll last afew months,''Suit youself.l handed him the snacks,and we sat on the couch talking.

''Well,if you don't like it that much,why don't you move into a dorm?''He scoffed,''You need to be in pairs to move into the dorms,smart one,''

''You could stay with me?''He smiled,''l could,but what about food and stuff,l would have to bring everything here,''Ok,scratch that then.

''You know what?l think we should move into the dorms,l overheard Dongwoo and Hoya talking about using a dorm room,''

''...What did they say?''

''They said that they could just use the dorm as a hideout,you know,if you wanna just stay away from home,or you're just tired,you can stay over there.You could stay here once in awhile if you really want to,''

''That's a smart idea,''And with that,we talked abit more about what we shold do about the dorm.

   l got abit curious,who was he looking for?''By the ways,who are you looking for?''He started to munch away,and looked for the remote.''Just someone who would like me,support me,cook if they can,cute,funny,just a good person in general,''Ok,if your parents wanted you to hook up with snobby rich broads,then l would understand,but,''Well,you know,there have been afew girls that they set you up with that match the generic type,''He sighed,'Yea,but,they just don't---l don't feel anything in between me and them.They don't catch my attention,or anything like that,l mean,look at us,''What now?''What about us?''He stopped rumaging around for the remote,and faced me,''l want something like us.We can tell each other anything,crack jokes,make fun,hangout with each other.Be friendly.l want to be like that with someone that l like,''Ohhh,ok.He was still looking for the remote,when it was just next to my on the table.''Looking for this?''And l held up the remote.''Thanks,''He reached for the remote,but l pulled away.''What?l wanna watch lntimate Note,''Not a chance,''Well,l wanna watch Running Man,''He tried to keep grabbing the remote,but l held it farther.He kept fighting for the remote,until l leaned back too far,and fell back onto the sofa.Myungsoo went too far as well,and fell on top of me.The room went quiet,and it felt like time went still.We stared into each other's eyes,l was barely breathing,my heart was beating way too fast...until he got off of me,with the remote.''Uh,sorry,''l stayed stunned for awhile.''...Uhmmmm,it's ok,l-l mean,uh,well,nevermind,''l whispered back.''Actually,l don't feel like watching tv.Wanna grind?''Sur------WTF!?!?!OH,YOU MEAN---OK.''Sure,''We got up and went to my room,and got on the computer,when l saw something pop up on my screen.''What the---?''

  ''What is this?A blog?''A page came up that looked like a blog.And on that blog,there was alot of news,especially about...Dongwoo?L walked over to the screen,''Something tells me Hyuna sent this,''Well,you're dead-on about that.The title of the latest article,''Dongwoo--A New Side?''What the hell?lt was about Dongwoo...and Hoya?l kept reading further,and it was a conspiracy against him,''Why would she write this up?''You're asking me?''Looks like Hyuna's got followers--and her own Secret Service spies,''There were photos attached to the article,with Dongwoo and Hoya together.This isn't going to be good at all...