Let's Be Serious,Where's The Cake?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

              Months,and months,and months....lets say a year(four,five max maybe,idk)later....

      T-minus 3 Day Till Wedding

            Sungyeol PoV

     We were finally able to wait long enough for the little ones to graduate school for all of us to leave to the U.S.Seriously,like,right after graduation day,we packed and left first thing.While we were on the long plane ride to Los Angeles,L and l planned our wedding showers and etc.No bachelor parties for us,cuz that's just weird(oh,did l mention we got into Woolim Entertainment?l guess it's more SM than Woolim now...but anywho)enough to be married to another guy(that l love unconditionally,well...ahaha,l kid(or do l?)no seriously though,lol l crack myself up sometimes...).No that we're on our way to becoming rich,we're also allowed to make our wedding banquet more extravagant.Woogyu conveniently scheduled it to be a double-wedding.Whatever,as long as l get to look pretty in a dress(you didn't read that last part).Ahem,so back to the idea of marriage.We wanted to settle somewhere away from Korea,but,it might be a hassle,se we just decided to get a townhouse for all of us to fit in(and share the bills,Dongya pay at least 30%,plus or minus minimum for food and electric,l got this all planned out,kekeke).When we landed,we were tired from the jet-lag,but we had everything nicely booked.Good thing we already had our guest list done and also on the flight with us.''So,uhm...do we rent out a whole floor of rooms from the nearest hotel?''lf only---wait,can we?We just found the most closest place without airplane interference,and the hotel was really the grand hotel.

     Day 2

 ''Are the chefs working on the main menus?Remember,less on the gochujang for the ddukbokkie.Huh,what wine?Why not just get magkoli?L baby,can you go find some at the market?Demochil,if you can.Okay then.Woo hyung,can you go check on the tailor and how it looks?Send me a photo or two,arraseo?Great.Minnie-ah!Can you get those table cloths for me?White and pink,for every other tables.DJ!ls the stage set?Let check,''l was ing on this.NOTHING,was going to go wrong,not on a night like that.Lights,ready.Music was set,as well as the dancefloor.Bouquets,all done.Menus are underway,suits and dresses should be done tomorrow,and....is that all?Ok then,rehearsals?l can't even think,l'm too tired already.l sat down,with Sunggyu next to the main tables.Mom and Dad,and other Mom and Dad,and Aunty,and Hoya all sat down,rehearsing.l laid my head on Gyu's shoulder,''Only two days,until we're united---You make it sound so holy,''Gyu chuckled.

''Well,it's supposed to be,isn't it?''Why wouldn't it be exciting?

''You're turning into Bridezilla honey,''Gyu took a sip of the test wines for the banquet.''Hmm,Hennesy or Smirnoff?''No way are you getting drunk.Who's going to drive you home?

''l'd prefer Remy Martin,but anywho,l know it'll be a great night,''l sighed,imagining how it would look.

''...What about...appa?''He asked cautiously,but l just shrugged it off,''l don't know.l wanna do something about it,but,umma doesn't remember where he went after all these years,''l felt him softly my hair,''lt's ok,we'll start somewhere.Oh,should we also go get our hair,and nails,and all that done?''l almost forgot(ok,l did,but it doesn't hurt,besides waxing and plucking,but anywho).

''l'd love that.Thanks,''l kissed him on the cheek and went back to planning with Mom and Dad.Hoya firmly patted my shoulder,''How you feeling?You seem pretty wound up.Did you forget about security?We are kinda popular now,''Oh crap.

''l have you and the others,we're good,unless we actually should bring up guards at the front and have guests bring their invitations.l'll call them up later,''l took a swig of Hoya's drink,and l did not know he could handle his liquor.''What is this?---Canada Whiskey,it's really sweet,l like it,''You and your weird palate...We talked abit more,l guess about what to do after our wedding and everything.''We should probably break in our new house for a while,huh?We can practice here until showcasing,and we'll be off,''l got this in the bag,no worries.

    After the planning and setup,we all went out for dinner together,Moms and Dads were in another table booth.All of us clinked glasses and downed alot of drinks.''What should we do as your Bridesmaids tomorrow?Go shopping for clothes and souviniers?''Sungjong and Taemin seemed pretty confused.But the plan was Taemin and Hoya would be my Bridesmaids,and The others not including Woogyu would be L's best men(Sungjong or Dongwoo,idk anymore).''Minnie,honey,we'll do that after,but we're just going to take another round more of planning,and then we'll have the day to ourselves,''Taemin beamed at that idea of free time.

''Oh,and by the way,you won't be able to see me after tonight L,wedding traditions.Sorry baby,''He smirked,''Don't worry,l'll find a way...''We all chuckled and genuinely had a really good time ever since we started training for the sake of Hallyu.We went back to the hotel,greeting our guests that we brought(mostly our school friends and then the non--y relatives),and turning in for the night.l stayed in Sungtae's room,talking about even planning for their wedding.They wanted it at this revenue as well,and l found that cute.''Did we do pre-pictures before the wedding?''Oh ,wait,yeayea,we did.''We went on our spare time to come individually.Remember when we asked you guys to come take pictures with us at the Himiko Gardens?And at the Seiwon Gardens?''They kept talking and talking,about what they should do,and then l remembered to style myself for the banquet later.The two of them slowly fell asleep,with me bundling them into my arms for a hug, their hair softly.l can definetly be their nanny if l wanted to.Dammit,l could've made some cash back then,oh well.l didn't really sleep that night.Probably until like 6,where l just woke up and looked out to the still dark,twilight.The sun was so close to rising,yet it couldn't,and it made the sky look so interesting and mystic.l walked out of the room quietly,and walked around,looking for Mom and Dad,who were in their room already awake.l knocked softly,and they let me in.

''Morning Princess,l didn't expect you to be an early bird,''Haha dad.l gave them a tight hug,and sighed a bit.''Something wrong,nervousness?''Mom sat next to me,wondering what l was thinking about,while l had no idea what l was thinking about.''l think so,but l'm getting kinda nostalgic,and l'm trying to see how this will work out,''She rapped my head with her knuckle lightly,''Pabo.You shouldn't think so far ahead,live in the light,live now,not later,''You're right.

''So,what's our plan first?Getting you the dress and suit finally customized,right?And then more pictures,getting hair done,finalizing plans,and shopping,''Thank you Notebook dad.A knock came on the door,and mom opened it cautiously.Youngmin and Kwanggie wanted to talk to me.They practically tackled me into a group hug.''Ahaha,so what's up with you two?''They just smiled,''Nothing,just wanting to come and reassure you,that's all,''Aww,so sweet of you...''And we're your bridesmaids too,right?Well,just me,but---Yeayea,you're my bridesmaid Youngmin,''They seemed exceptionally close,Kwanggie's chest was puffed out towards me.We were all in our jammies without terrible bedhair(except me,it doesn't happen too much),and then l realized something.One his pocket,there was a black button.Button camera!l smiled and pushed away Kwangmin,making us all laugh,''L!l told you you can't look at me!''l fixed my hair and tucked it back a little.Everyone in the room shushed me,and then another knock opened the door to Hoya.''You know,you really should be considering the other's beauty sleep princess,''Oops,sorry honey.l gave him little kisses on his cheek and he woke up easily.''Sungjong's waking up also,apparently none of your spouse's best men have woken up either,''Huh figures,l have to wake up L in alot of different ways(l won't name a few,but they're pretty hard tactics).Gyu walked in waking up from his sleep,yawning a good morning.We exchanged kisses(l'm like the skinship fairy in this entire group,which isn't all that bad)and he sat down.''What's our plan today?L's already got alot of our ''planning'' ready,''We talked longer,and we watched the golden sun breach the twilight darkness,letting everyone wake up fully.lt was such a simple thing,having to get up like the sun,and yet it was a beautiful thing.l hoped all of us could get along together forever....sigh,l feel even older than Grampa Gyu thinking of this!Aish~Let's go be youngsters and do some today!

     Day 1---7:42

      L PoV

  ''...Yah,L...L....WAKE UP!''Sungjong shook me awake,and l gave him a peck.''Morning groom,''He said with a lightly snarky voice.Dongwoo was already waiting with Kwangmin in his room he shared with Woohyun.The elder one was currently out,probably figuring out what to do this morning.l sprawled out like a cat,stretching in all odd directions,''When's breakfast?We gotta feed all of our 200 guests,''Yup,just only 200,it was pretty hard.l heard some of my little cousins run around in the hallways already looking for trouble and a bite to eat.''Lucky for us,our breakfast is coming soon,and we're being separated for the day,so we'll get to stay here as the TOP Team,as Hoya calls it,and the Bottom Team is going out for breakfast first thing.They left already l think,''Wow,way to separate us in the most ual way possible.You've done it again Hoya...Our food came in,and we sat around talking about today's planned events.More photos,then wedding prep,tailor's outfit should be picked up by 5 today,spending time with family before hand,and,l think after all of that we can go have fun...away from Yeollie though,sigh~Oh well.

   ''Yeollie-ah~l miss you,''l cooed over the phone.lt was already 11:26 when l walked out to the wedding revenue.

''l miss you too,but too bad,''Stahp teasing me,it hurts now.''How's things going?l already picked up my clothes at the tailor's,and we're just finishing a few things.l wish l could see you,''Hmm,l wonder how he looked in his outfit.Pretty amazing would be my guess.l talked to the setup crew and event planner about the placements,security,all of it,and at about 2 pm we left with lots of free time on our hands.l knew there was something important that l forgot to do,but l just couldn't get it right.l better ask Woogyu or mom and dad.

''...Yeobuseo?''Woohyun picked up,''What's going on on your side?l'm finishing up on some things,''lt'll be quick l promise.

''Do you remember what l was supposed to do today?l already got the venue finished up,just waiting for the final touches of catering,photos are done,The suit is nearly finished...---What about talking with your family,''Oh right,but about what?

''l seriously don't remember what l'm supposed to tell them,''l was wracking my brain for everything l could possibly think of,but this is why l need Yeollie with me.Aish~the struggle is REAL.l heard Woohyun chuckle on the other end,''Aren't you supposed to ask them if they were ok seeing two boys get married?Sungyeol has a dress waiting for him to put on,unless they don't care,''There we go,''Thanks hyung,see you later,''And l rushed back with everyone to the hotel.

    l walked up the hallway,stratecgically planning on who to talk to with the least bit of problems.Luckily my side didn't show up with many relatives(l think mom and dad personally didn't talk with family anymore),so this should be easy enough.My uncle and aunt from dad's side were first up on my list.Both of them were nice and understandable,and they never really scolded or yelled at me(even though those salt pranks were original...kekeke).l knocked softly,and l let myself into their room.My little cousin was taking his nap,while aunty and uncle were resting.''Well well,isn't it the man of the near hour and his possy,''l have a possy?Where?l sat down smiling lightly,and the others sat around the room.Aunty was busy making sure the little one wasn't going to wake.''Uhm,l wanted to ask you something...l haven't,really introduced you to Sungyeol have l?''They thought about it for a while,''That's right,you haven't shown us this girl your parents said was a ''special event''.All l've seen are your classmates.And who was it again?---Sungyeol---Oh,that sounds like a boy's name,''Aunty uietly chirped in with a little whisper.The others stood around looking away,anticipating this moment.Thanks for the moral support,wingmen.''Uhm,about that,come sit first aunty,l need to tell you something,''They sat down on the sofa next to me and leaned in closer,''How do you feel....about me getting married,to a...boy?''Aunty's eyes widened just a little,but l caught it,and uncle was still smiling.

''Well,hmm...''My uncle just sat there thinking for a moment.Aunty as well,''We don't know what to think Myungsoo,sweetie.But,we're okay with it.Just the though of it seems,too...well,l don't need to finish that sentence.Are you sure you love him?''l nodded,''Definitely.l want to be with Sungyeol,''They nodded together.Oh,l need to add the dressing up part.

''Oh,uhm,is it beter for you guys if maybe...he wore a dress?He could possibly pass for a girl,''They looked at each other,and shrugged.''lt all depends on the others,but we'll be fine.Thanks for dropping by,''We embraced light,and l went onward with my journey.

''That wasn't so hard,was it?''Sungyeol piped up.No,it wasn't,but it would be pretty soon,but that's a whole other story.l wonder if Yeollie's having any trouble....