Trip to Europe.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                            L PoV

        We got Gyu settled into the other room,but everyone slept in our room.Yeollie...l wonder how he's doing...l touched his shoulder,and he looked back,''You kay?''He hesitated,''l don't know anymore.Hoya was caught,his house was burnt to frozen ash and wood.Tyron's on the egde of creating the energy needed for a real-life Lyoko,no pun intended.The bomb can be instantly used to create it and fill the internet with bullcap,''Well,l still don't see it,''What's the worst he could do with information,''He scoffed at me,''lf he gets it correct,he can declare war on other nations' databases and wipe them clean,to blame them on another nation's attack,and then have a real,world war,''Oh..l hugged him closer to me,to keep him comforted,and also because everyone was taking space up on our bed.Without a warning,he got up,and pulled out his suitcases.Stuffing almost anything inside,and packing it all up.''Ready to go at this hour?''He kept packing,and l got up and scooped him up into my arms.''Yah,you're scaring me.Stop it,''He pulled my arms away,and looked at me with a cold glare,''L...l don't have anything to lose anymore.This is about family ties,as well as a global problem.All of a sudden,we're caught up in all of this bull.What am l supposed to do?All my life,l thought mom left because of something terrible,and l was right.l don't know what to think,this doesn't even feel real.l don't know what to do.l want a normal life,NORMAL,life.This doesn't even feel like it's something worth worrying about,but tomorrow,we have to go to Sweden.My first time ever,seeing my mother in real life.l'm lost,L,l don't have any sense of direction now.l'm a leaf in the wind,no one can help guide me---*SLAP*l smacked him up the side of his face,a loud,echoing slap,that woke up the others.''How dare you say that to my face,that you have no direction to go.LOOK WHO YOU'VE HAD WITH YOU!Yes,this may be a fake history that you know,but look where we are now.Your mother did this in order to protect you!YOU!YOUR FRIENDS!Here,without a doubt,for you.And you dare say,that all of your life,that you've never known who are your real friends.Look at your love,look at me.l love you,we all love,you.Your family is here,with us,no matter if your past was changed,live in the now.Even if you found your mother,your family is still here with you,don't you ever,ever,say that again,or l will punish you.The consequence for angering me isn't a light one,''He sobbed,and l hugged him closer to me.''Hand him over here,and come sit with us,''l handed Yeol to Dongwoo,who cradled him in his lap.l sat down next to him,''Honey,he's right,you know.The past stays the past.The present is what you do now,and the future is what you decide.You friends are always here for you.Right?When have we ever let you down?''He replied a weak ''never''.''See?We've never let you down.And we don't plan on letting oyu down anytime soon.We'll reunite with your mother and family,don't worry,but don't rush into things so rashly.You have time.lt may be short,but we have resources that will help us succeed,''He nodded a little,and we all hugged him.'l'm so--orry.l just don't know what to think right now.Nothing is making full sense,it's all little hints and chunks of truth.For once,l just wanna know the whole story,''He soon fell asleep after mumbling about his resolutions,princess fell asleep.The others stayed around him,when l leaned in and whispered,''Princess,you will always have your knights to help you,''l kissed him on the forehead,and laid next to him and fell asleep...

                     Hoya PoV

   ''Morning everyone,we gotta go,l made breakfast already,now get up and eat!''l toussled the others up,and they groggily awoke.''What time is it?''Gyu asked looking at the clock.''The next flight to Sweden is in three hours.We're going in,we're out.Plus or minus an explosion or two.Get going!''l got them to wake up and go eat for the long day ahead.''Oh,wait,is the wi-fi channel still running?''l checked my phone,and the cafe had great reception,but now,nothing.''Woohyun tried everything,but it just cut through his firewall and shut it down,''There's no need to do that,unless you want to go search for the files that may have been scattered.A rap on the side of my head took me out of my thoughts.Dongwoo was smiling at me cheerily,''Stop being Comando for one second and chill!Thanks for the breakfast at least,but we could've gotten food from the cafe on the way to the airport.Don't overwork your pretty little self,okay?''He winked and hugged me,making me warm and fuzzy.''Knock knock!You guys awake yet?''The doorbell box rung,and Gyu went to open the door,''Hi,good morning.Did you find anything important we need?''Sooyoung and mom stepped in,looking around for the wi-fi signal that was lost,''Shimate(crap),it's lost all over the city.We spent most of the night going around Seoul to check out the power plants,and it's all cut off,''Damn,we are too late.

    We finished the food quickly and got our things to the airport.''So,what's the plan?''Sooyoung smiled,''The plan,is express flight directly to Stockholm,and onto Gothenburg,where the hidden factory is.We intercept the facility from above,establish a connection to the control room panel,upload the Prometheus virus we completed to fully destroy all copies and original files of the project,and hopefully deactivate the particle accelerators that power the charge,''Seems solid,''Did anyone brush up on thier Swedish?''No one did,''Most of the people there are foriegners,so they'll speak English at best,''Well,we'll handle it.''We're here.Sooyoung,go and find our plane flight.The others,let's talk about our plan.L and Gyu went along with Sooyoung,whle the rest of us talked(the twins couldn't come,but Sungjong,Taemin and Woohyun came along).''What can we do?Even if we destroy the programs,what's that going to do to stop Tyron?He'll keep restoring the process,''Dongwoo was right,we need to stop him permanently.We'll get to that when we can.Sooyoung called mom,and we all took our stuff into the flight jet.''Well folks,we should be there in about half an hour,so please buckle your seats up,and enjoy our brisk flight in South Korean Airlines,''The typical airline blahblahblah.

We got into the air,and into Stockholm within the half hour estimated to get there.We got a taxi and headed to the hotel.''Are we acting tomorrow?''Yup,totally.Dongwoo held my hand tightly,''We're going on a mission,and we're only freaking high schoolers.Doesn't it feel cool?''At a time like this,you know know how to make things so much more lighter.l love you,you know that?l kissed his cheek,and looked out to the window.Soon...soon,all will be fixed....

                        Gyu PoV

     ''The view from here really is beautiful,''Woohyun wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into my neck,''No time to look at the city sweetie,we got a job to do,''l chuckled,''Darling,there's no time for being snuggly either,''He chuckled,''Why don't we tell it to those two over there?''l cocked my head,and yadong was at it again,hugging and kissing on the bed.Sungjong and Taemin were talking in the corner,and Sooyoung was with umma.Why don't we scope out town?''Hey,let's do a little bit of scouting,''Woohyun looked at me with a cocked eyebrow,''You wanna go around and look?l'm not sure about that...''Fine,then we can bring others as well.''Why don't we just see if Tyron didn't try to intercept our welcoming comittee?Taemin,Sungjong,you up for it?''They agreed,but umma was staring into our souls for the thought of going out,and it wasn't helping that Mistress L was freezing us with her stare also.''C'mon,think about it,would it be that easy for Yeol's mother to find time to contact us?He wouldn't leave the computer on,and she was always cutoff at the end,so it means he was possibly aware of the contact,and made us come here,''They glanced at one another,and thought it over,''...Well,it could be possible...''Uh-huuu~h,''And the girls left for Sweden right after our fight with them.We might've been lured hee,even though Yeol's mother was sincere,''There you go,now let us go out now!''Okay,well then,just scan out the ground level,and L,Hoya,and Dongwoo,check out the observatory decks up above,we're going to cover this entire hotel under our watchful eye,''Well said umma!We left to our positions:L and yadong to the observatory decks,Sungtae(hmm,they don't seem THAT bad together,but anywho)to the cafe nearby,and we're going to search the hotel.''Remember to bug the places where there isn't alot of commotion,so we'll see if anything is out of the ordinary.Same goes for everyone,arraseo?Take the bugs,''We grabbed a handful,and went on our merry way.''Yadong seem pretty chipper,you think they're planning something?''Huh?''Don't worry bout them,let's just get a move on,''Woohyun saluted quickly,''YESSIR!''