UMMA!SAY HELLO TO YOUR GRANDKID!And Son in Law

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                      Sungyeol PoV

        Later that night,l exhaustedly called mom while coming back from Disneyland,and Lulu was in my lap sleeping with her cute mousey ears.She answered lightly,''Hello honey?Coming back to the house soon?''How was l gunna say this to her nicely...oh,l know.

 ''Mom,l have a child,my water broke this afternoon conveniently at Disneyland.l named her Lulu,what do you think?Or SooZee,l kinda like that name---WHAT?!''l knew it.

''You have Lulu?!How?''Well,if you must know and l know you must,''Lulu is a child,not a codename,mom.She was delivered here,and Hyuna was supposed to get her,but as killed in the process,''l heard a sharp intake of breath.''Lulu is a child!We have to deport her back quick---she's an orphan,parents killed last time l checked on ther interpol database surveilance.She can't even return,Hyuna made a one-way trip and stay here.l already convinced her she's my child,l hope L's not going to get mad...Hold on,''l stopped my rant for a moment.''Currently she's not anyone's child in Los Angeles,which means we need to build an identity quick.But besides all that,l'm sure we don't have a flower girl...''Thank God you agree with me mom.l signed off and let her sleep until we got to the room,which we had to switch out to the hotel on the other side of the block for certain purposes,but l kept Lulu in my jacket as a makeshift sling and walked quickly back into the room.The others unloaded the bags and things l bought and got it all into our suites.l ushered mom back into the room once she saw mw and tried to fire questions.She looked freaked out.

  ''What are we going to do?''Mom paced quietly,while the others stood against the walls and patio.''Here's the story,she's mine,done,''Mom was stressing out too much,and l willed her to sit and breathe,''Listen,there will be nothing wrong,l promise you,Hoya and l will process everything now,we're lucky that Hoya brought his laptop and started on hacking the account resgisty for Lulu's citizenship status change.She's already under my full legal care,and her fingerprints,totally altered and changed her last name,history has been totally wiped and merged with mine to the nearest orphanage where they have been duped into keeping her copy of records so it sill look like l adopted here here,and done.We'll sleep in an hour,ok?You sleep now,sho,umma go,goodnight,''l didn't let her have another word in edgewise until she was into her room and on her bed.l let out a deep sigh,and got to work on Lu's file,and by 1 we fell asleep,triple checking every little detail while the others dozed off long ago....Big,day....tomo...rrow...zzz.....

       T-minus 7 hours till start of banquet. current time:10:27 a.m. rehearsal till 2:15.---

      L POV

  ''Morning sunshine,''Mom kissed me on the cheek and pulled me half-awake out of bed.Dongwoo and Woohyun were already preparing the vows and such.l wonder how Yeollie will look like.Probably in a red or white dress...anywho.Big day,lots to do,no time to talk,so,seeya!

 

      Yeollie PoV

      Time:1:04 p.m.Rehearsal stage set and prepped.

''Lulu!Yah,come to appa!''l waited in the bridal boutique for Lulu to change,and she had on blue frilly dress patterned with white laces.She wore a nice blue ribbon in her hair,but,we shouldn't have blue at a wedding.l guided her back and chose a nice looking orange cream dress with white trims.She looked ditzy and perfect.She wore a white baret hat and was just overall adorable.''Do you like it Lulu?You look pretty,''She smiled,fitting into the concept.''Hehee,cute!''Haha,of course honey.l bought the dress for her and we went for lunch with the rest of the boys.Youngmin was doing something with his twin(probably a long-awaited or something,idk but it's highly likely),so l sat with Hoya,Gyu,and Minnie at a resturaunt.l played with Lulu while waiting for our food.Apparently she liked ltalian alot.The waitress brought over the food,and smiled at Lulu,which smiled back lightly.''ls this your kid?''l nodded,''Aww,she's adorable,and you have such a cute daddy too,''She waved bye and we proceeded to horking down our food while l helped feed Lulu.ln the middle of their stuffing of the face,they suddenly stopped to watch me feed my little girl.She gulped her plate of pasta,soup,chowder,and garlic bread in maybe half an hour.''You look good with her,really,she's so natural-looking with you,''Hoya commented with full modesty which made me feel a little uncomfortable.Sungjong made funny faces for her and she giggled along.Once the lunch was over,we proceeded to getting my dress and everything else on,including the wigs and makeup.l wonder if l can pass for a girl,cuz you know,my manly girl arms,lol.Sungjong and Minnie without a doubt,wouldn't be able to get a beer or two later,haha.Oh well.''Sungjong,help us do our makeup,and Hoya can you fix my dress?''lt felt a little tight,but more,free-flowing under my dress and shorts and nothing else.l wore a pink and white dress,with two slightly long coattails trailing behind me that Minnie is going to carry.Songjong applied the layers of makeup on,and Hoya got the bouquet ready.l looked at Lulu,and she was already throwing petals around.l looked at the clock,and it was almost time for me to head to the venue.Four-thirty-two.

    ''Everyone,let's go!Lulu,ppali!''Lulu scuttled along behind me hiding in the giant cloud of my dress.Wig,check.Hmm,and thing else?Heels,got it,Tiara..?OH CRAP THE CORSAGE AND TIARA!''Guys,where's the tiara and corsage?--Over here,''Sungjong handed me the tiara and gloves and pink-rose corsage.Here comes the bride...right Lulu?

     Five o'clock.Time to shine.l peeked out from the back curtains,seeing the family all waiting with baited breath.The music started,and the groom,handsome as he was,walked out to the front of the banquet hall,followed by the others.Sungjong was ringbearer.And so here was my part.The bridesmaids fell in line behind me,with Lulu holding my hand and the basket.Dad was ready,and linked arms,''Princess,good luck,''He whispered,and we made our way forward.Taemin held my dress up as the music played,and Lulu threw petals all on the floor lightly.Everyone's attention probably was divided between me and Lulu(ok,l'm going to get confused.l should call her Lala or something.Yea,that might work,unless l call her Leelee or something).L smiled at Lala and back at me,waiting until l got to the podium.As l stood in front,L whispered a few things to me while the priest talked.Of course Woogyu were with us at the stage,saying their vows along with us and accepting the vows the same time we did.

   ''You look nice in that dress,''He smirked.''Wait till you see me out of it later.hehe,you look pretty damn good as well,''We exchanged glances,and started on saying our vows,slowly but surely,getting them right in English.''...And now,do you,Kim Myungsoo,take Sungyeol as your beloved wife?--l do.And Lee Sungyeol do you take Kim Myungsoo as your lawfully wedded husband?--l do.Then l now pronounce you,husband and groom.You may now kiss,'''A dream come true,nonetheless.l lifted the veil and planted a kiss in L's lips,soft and sweet.The hall was filled with clapping and cheers.And right after all of that we went into the back and changed for the banquet that was being setup instantly.''You wanna dress in that one for the banquet,or wear the red one?Maybe a light green?---l think red and pink,''We quickly changed,and once we got out of the changing room,l felt tears well in the back of my eyes.L caught it instantly and tried to soothe me.''Why am l crying?l'm happy,right?''l really did feel happy,lucky for me these were happy tears.Once l found that family table,l hugged everyone and got settle down for all the banquet events.But,l didn't see Lulu around,until l heard her cry for me.''Appa!Appahhhhhhhh~!!Wahaaa!''l ran to the source of the screams,and found herself crying.l bent down and scooped her up into a snuggle,which she soon stopped crying.''Why were you crying Lulu?''l shushed her gently,and she calmed down,''l couldn't find appa,and l got scared...''l wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.l brought her back to our table,where l was sure L would ask,but l beat him to the punch.''L,''l said gently with a calm tone,''This is our daughter,Lee Lulu,or Kim Lulu,whatever you wanna call her.l really wanna name her SooZee,it just clicks with me...so?How do you like our little family?''He sat there emotionless for a moment,until SooZee scrambled to get out of my arms.l put her down and she shot for L's side,in which he put her on his lap,''Do you know who l am?''She cocked her head to the side,''Appa?''L chuckled,''Aigoo~so smart,''That has to be a yes.We can keep her as our child.l'm so excited for this,and for the future.l don't remember much,but it was fun and we got really drunk,like stoned drunk,nd l told Lulu to spend time with grandma for the night until our hangovers passed.l have to admit,l wish the banquet lasted longer in my memory,but l loved every single moment of it.As we laid in our bed somewhat awake waiting for the lull of sleep to take over us,L and l talked abit.And slowly,we fell asleep.''L,l love...you..,''l fell asleep right before he did,but l felt his soft,warm hands pat my head and hair,and his silky voice replied,''Good night,Yeollie,saranghaeyo~''......

GAME OVER,LIFE ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED,MARRIED.PLAY AGAIN?

Kidding,there's still more!