Hurricane Rematch!

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                 Sooyoung PoV

  So,l finally get to taste some -kicking for once,against Krystal.She wore a blue outfit,barely covering much,with wings attached to her back.Stings attached to them lowerd her down,with the effect of a fan blowing on her.Hmm,l guess you like a dramatic entrance as well.l looped my whip into the rafter beams,and swung mysefl all around the crowds until landing onto the platform,with my special red and black outfit.''Did you remember to bring your animals along?''Krystal cooed,and snapped her fingers.A marionette was lowered from the tent platform above onto the stage.''COULD MISTRESS BE PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS?SHE CALLED OUT ONE OF OUR MOST PRIZED BATTLE MARIONETTES,LILLIAN!

    This doll had one big- sword for wooden joints.Good thing l brought my animals.''Prizmy,Sybill,Tracie,Ashlei,call!''The four animals l borrowed from the zoo jumped from the wing curtains.''Not even any new toys to play with?Fine,''With that,Lillian was retracted into the air to look like it was high-jumping to Prizmy.''Tracie,attack!''The hawk rocketed up and attacked Lillian's blade,but it threw Tracie to the side.My whip couldn't even break through the strings.l called everyone to hastely throw themselves apart,letting Lillian crash into the ground with tremendous force.''Prizmy,attack!''He leapt up in mid-pounce,when the doll whirled back and caught him on the flat of the blade,throwing him to the far end of the field.''LOOK AT THAT FOLKS,OUR BATTLE MARIONETTE HAS THROWN A LEOPARD ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STAGE,HOW CREEPILY STONG IS THAT DOLL?!?!?!?''Fine,take this up your wooden ,''You wanna see strong?You're playing with a damn DOLL!Fight me,NOW!SILVER TUNNEL!''l curled up my whip into a long spiral,aimed at Krystal.She threw her hand up,and Lillian caught in the attack,splitting her apart,into the confetti that was set up inside her.''Fine,then let the finale begin!Silver Flash!''Rain upon rain of knives flew from the rafters down,planting themselves into the stage.l was lucky enough to dodge them all.''ls that all you got?''She smiled evilly,and l braced myself for the worst,''Let me show you the powers of the Pale Moon,Last lllusion!Nightmare doll,Chelsea!Alice!Kogeki!''Two forty-feet dolls appeared from behind her,one with a basket,and one empty handed,but they seemed powerful,man-made or just freaks of nature.''Ashlei,guard!''Ashlei flew up into Alice's eyes,blocking her from attacking.Just when Chelsea was about to attack,A buzzer went off.''AND NOW,THE WHIP CHALLENGE!THE TARGET AMOUNT OF THINGS YOU NEED TO HIT ARE 100,AND GET TO 100 HUNDRED FIRST,TO BE DECLARED WHIPMASTER!LADIES,ARE YOU READY?THE OBJECTS WILL BE THROWN ON STAGE,SO GET READY!''Another bell rang,and the audience hurled teddies,dolls,bottles,balls,fruit,anything that was given to them.Krystal turned around and whipped everything she could,cutting things neatly in half.Alot of objects were hurled my way,l couldn't get them all,and if l didn't l would take points off my total.l haven't tried this technique before,but l hoped it works.''OOH~LUQUIER SEEMS TO BE HAVING TROUBLE,HER SCORE IS STARTING TO DROP!CAN SHE DO IT?!?!?''Hmph,of course.l swung my whip high in the air,and swirled it around me into the shape of a dome,letting all the objects fall onto me,slicing them as my dome swirled away.''MYMY!LUQUIER'S NEW TACTIC IS WORKING EFFORTLESSLY!SHE'S ALREADY SOARED PAST 100!EVERYONE,STOP!LET'S FINISH THE BATTLE!''What was that,a break to throw at us?Krystal whipped at me,hitting my back at the last second l stopped the dome.My shoulder blade was stinging badly.l turned to face her,and Chelsea reached out her hand.''Sybill,guard!Ashlei,intercept!''The two leapt and dived to intercept the attack,and got knocked out from the punch.Dammit.Prizmy's already knocked out,and Tracie's not in any way helpful in this pinch.Wait,Krystal!

      ''Tracie,vanguard de attack!''Vanguard was the key word l used to mean the main enemy l assigned to them.Tracie dove and wretched her whip out of her hands.Now's my chance,''Take this,SILVER WHIP LIBERATION!''l high jumped,and slashed my whip at her,making her fall to her kness from the frontal attack,and the dolls fell away.''I CAN'T BELIEVE IT,SHE TOOK HER DOWN IN ONE FELL !''The crowd roared put for my victory,but l knew it was a fluke.Before she was whisked away via smoke,she told me one last thing,''You took me out good here,but the stage is far form over,see you at the finish line,''And with that,the battle ended.Something tells me that...Taemin and Sungjong are in trouble.Better get going to the floats.

                Taemin PoV

      ......*SLOSH**WHAP!*WTF IS THAT POOL OF HAND SANITIZER DOING ATTACKING US?AND SINCE WHEN WAS IT ACIDIC!?!?!?!?!?L was on other floats attaching the disruptor shields,hoping the resonator wouldn't go off before they were at full strength.Meanwhile,Ga-in was keepning us on some float that was mostly a pool of some thick slime that looked like hand sanitizer.With her hands,she was able to make it do tricks and attack us.l already found out that it was electron waves that were triggering detectors under the pool,making it conform to the waves.l threw several XMP bursts in the gel,waiting for the right moment to charge.''Sungjong!Are you almost done?''He was on a lower section of the platform,finishing the last of the disruptors on the float.''DONE!GOGOGO!''l activated the bursts,destroying the detectors and changing them to my gloves' frequency waves.With a of my hand,the gel formed under us,and her into the arm l created.''l don't think you wanna dunk me in just yet,''ls that supposed to be an empty threat cuz that's the cheapest one l know,''l have the device,''ln her hand,was a small black button,ready to push in a moment's notice,''The gel will conform to the frequency of the device and amplify the signal.You don't want that,do you?''Since when did it do that?''Not a chance,''l threw her over the side with the gel hand,into a riverbank near us.What l failed to notice,was the black button not in her hand.l watched it fall into the gel,blinking a red light,when other red beacons lit up around all of the floats and tents.A screeching tone blared through the city,making people cower in fear.l looked out over the floats,and saw the city's lights turning off.Soon,all of Stockholm was covered in pure darkness,except the circus.Sungjong leapt up from the lower platform and pulled me off the float with the others to regroup.No,no,no...this is all my fault,Tyron's got all of Sweden's power to his factory...

     Police were all over the city trying to reconnect power to no avail.''Get back to the hotel,GO!''We rushed into the car,and sped off back to the hotel.''How are we going to navigate through this blackened city without the streetlights?We might crash into someone,''Hoya was peering through to the pitch-black city,checking if there was any spark of power left in the sudden husk of it.''Guys,l-l have to tell you something,''The others listened while Sooyoung kept driving,''What's wrong Taemin?''Sungjong patted my back comfortingly,''l...l think,l let this happen.Ga-in had the remote on the gel float.The gel was an amplifier,and shut down the city,l let her shut everything down,l'm sorry,l bombed our mission---Don't worry,we can use it to our advantage,''Really?l looked at Sungjong's softened face,''Everything will work out just as planned,with just a tweak or two,right Hoya?''l looked over to Hoya,thinking quietly,''We don't blame you for the blackout,but maybe it will help us afterall.---We're here,''The hotel was before us,in what used-to-be neon lights.Now,it was jst a tall building with candles lit all over the giant skyscraper.l walked up the steps sulking,with Sungjong staying with me.''Hyung,don't worry,l know what you did wasn't exactly according to plan,but it'll help us,l'm sure,''l looked at him with glossy eyes of a doll,''You think so?l wouldn't want this trip to be a letdown,''He hugged me tightly,and l breathed in his light scent.Heh,''...Thank you,''He pulled away,with a look of confusion playing along his pouty lips,''What for hyung?''l smiled,''For being there for me,even though we only met awhile ago,''He smiled back,''We better go help the technicians and kick up the generators in here,shall we?lt's going to be almost -40 out here,''Hmm,l think l might like having this boy around with me...