The Possible LAST Supper

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                       Hoya PoV

           l was still stunned about what heppened before the drive.He practically laid on top of me!''C'mon,let's go,we're not leaving you in the car you know,''Dongwoo pulled on my hand,and l got all dumbstruck again.l blushed,and let him lead me out of the car.This resturaunt,l haven't been in so long.Five years at least,and it gave me good memories.Even outside of the car he was still holding my hand.''You can let go now,''l let go of his hand and walked into the familiar smells of...barbecue.There's gunna be some dinner games after all,especially Luck-Fire-Luck.Mom waved us over to the table they sat at,with the grill and giant hood hanging above.Sooyoung was already going for a drink or two.l hit her arm lightly,''Yah,lay off the drinks,like we need to see the drunk side first,''She hit me back,and we all grabbed a seat...except me.''Oh,are there not enough chairs?l'll go ask for another one,''Dongwoo's mom was going to get one,when l stopped her,''lt's ok,there's enough,''Dongwoo pulled me aside for a second,''You can sit with me instead,there's another booth open,''Uhm...run that by me again???''l guess,but,mom wants me to be there with everyone,''He scoffed,''Why,your mom dunn trust me with her recious little boy?''Pretty m---hold up.W.T.F.''Don't patronize me,''He waved it off,and sat down in his seat,while patting his lap.???''What,don't wanna sit down?''Wait,he wants me to sit,on him???l tried to back out,but Sungyeol caught me,''C'mon,just sit down,''And in that instant,Dongwoo wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.That was in three seconds,and Sungyeol,dying again.No one else noticed except Myungsoo,and Sunggyu,so,that left our moms in the dark.The waiter brought over the trays of beef and bulgogi,spare ribs,and all of the above on the menu.l wasn't fazed,this has happened lots of times,but the shocked face was still leaving a mark on me,since Dongwoo was wrapping my waist into a full-on hug,and l died.''Let go,what are you doing?Stop teasing me or whatever you're doing,''He let one arm go at least,just so he could get food.

          The dinner went off without a hitch,no questions asked,well,not embarrassing ones.Dongwoo kept his one arm wrpped snugly around my waist,and it was getting to me.He handed me a lettuce wrap,''Here,try it,''l opened my mouth,expecting something good,but all l got was a mouthful of peppers and onion and garlic.My mouth burned,hard.l flailed around for the water,and l drank it down fast.That didn't help at all.The others were cracking up,and Dongwoo was snickering behind my back.''How is it?Tasty?''OH,IT IS SO ON.l grabbed the nearest bowl of lettuce,filled it with my own nuclear mix of bulgogi,pepper,onion(ESPECIALLY ONION),and hot sauce.l turned around to face Dongwoo cheerily,and in a singsong voice,''Here,try this too,''And l crammed it down his mouth and closed his mouth.Waiting....waiting......WAITING......THERE WE GO!His eyes started to tear up,and it was hilarious.Dongwoo was crying hard,while still eating my lettuce wrap l made for him.''lt's actually good,*sniff*,''We all laughed loud like a bunch of idiots...until it hit me.Through his tear-stained eyes,he was just staring at me,crying.My only weakness was cuteness...and he killed it.l instantly felt a pang of regret and hugged him.He hugged me back,and we let go after a second or two.''You ok?''He nodded while trying to rub his eyes.Now,for the main event,dessert.The waiter brought over several large ice-cream sundaes,slices of cake,and custard sweets.l loved those sundaes,but they only had enough for three people.The rest was the custard and cake.Sungyeol snatched one,and so did Sooyoung,while l got the last one.Just as l was about to dig into the sweet,warm-cold goodness,Dongwoo tapped on my shoulder,and l turned around.THAT FACE....I LOST.He was pouting,and l handed him the spoon.He took a big spoonful and ate it,then scooped another big spoonful and held it to my face.''Ahhhhh~''l reluctantly opened my mouth,and let him feed me.lt tasted more better than when l remembered it...l wonder why.''Psst,''Sungyeol was flagging me over the table.''What?''He whispered,''You just kissed him,''?!?!??!?!?!SUNGYEOL!!!''Whattaya mean?''He held up his spoon,and showed me him putting his lips on it,''indirect kiss,''.....OH.Unfortunately,Dongwoo had great hearing,''What did you think about that kiss we had?''WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEE???I couldn't respond to that,and he just kept feeding me the ice cream in turn,me,then him.Me,then him.lf you wanted to think it that way,we were making out with a spoon...the entire time.l started to think wierdly,and it just...*shivering*.We finally reached the bottom of that infernal sundae cup,and we started to head out.''Hoya,are you coming with us?''Mom beckoned me to her car,but l didn't wanna leave.''Hoya still has his stuff at our house,and it's Friday,why don't we let him just stay over for one more night?''l put on my best''begging mom'' face,and it may have worked.''Really?l mean that l just don't want him to be a bother to you,''Dongwoo stepped up,''lt's ok,really,he actually helped around the house,even when he was feeling abit weathered.You know mom,we actually do need a maid...''His mom nudged him,''l do have one,but he's too lazy anyways.lt'll be fine,really,''Mom gave the ok,and l hugged them goodnight,and hopped back into Dongwoo's van.

            ''What the hell was that for?''Dongwoo wsn't paying attention,so l just shut up.He smiled back,and winked at me.Sungyeol turned around and whispered,''How was the ice cream?''l shook my head out of that thought.''Did you have anything to do with this?''He shook his head,but l felt something in the pit of my stomach....

                       Dongwoo PoV

            The entire ride home we were pretty quiet.Hoya just gave me the stink eye,but l was pretty happy teasing him.Sunggyu turned around,''What did you do to him?Hes been sitting there like a lump the entire night,''l shrugged,''How am l supposed to know,all l did was offer him my seat...''Another look,''Yea right,you had him on your lap like you were about to dig into him,what's up?''Was it too obvious?''Don't worry,l'll tell you another time.Meanwhile,what's L doing over there?''Myungsoo was napping quietly.''Let him sleep,he worked hard on our project,''Sungyeol watched over him for a sec,and then we made it home.

           ''Who wants to take a shower first?''Mom always didn't like us showering late,or she would take too long just to spite us.''l'll go first,''Hoya ran up the stairs and to my room.''l want downstairs,''And Sunggyu went off to shower.Lucky for me,l remembered mom's protocol and took a shower in advance.''Do you mind if we use the other bathroom?''Sungyeol was talking to mom,and she let them use her bathroom shower,which she apparently does not take a shower in.Why she uses our,l will never know.l lumbered upstairs to my bed.l was so ready to hit the sack.Sungyeol stopped me in front of my door to my room.''What's up?''He tried to lean on the doorway,''l gotta give you props,for what you did tonight,you had him shut up in seconds,''l gave a curt little bow,''Am l being too obvious?''He shook his head,''He's too dense,he doesn't know anything unless you tell him,''Ah,yay,more fun for me,''Are you trying to make it obvious that you know,or do you like him too?''l shrugged again,and he gave me the tsk-tsk,''C'mon,you killin' me here,do you like him?''l hesitated...should l...???l nodded my head slowly,and Sungyeol looked ecstatic.''What else do you want me to do,confess?''He nodded,but he wasn't too sure,''l think he'll come around,but l never knew you would be that way too,''l smiled,''l haven't had much experience,and l don't work too well in relationships with girls,soooo....maybe,''He was giving me the ''like l'm going to accept that'' look.Sungyeol got off the doorway and walked down the hall to mom's shower.Hoya came out of the shower when l came in.''You done already?''He nodded and belly flopped onto the bed.''Hmmnn~so tired,''l laid down next to him,and that's when l got the bombardment of questions,''DONGWOO,WTF WERE YOU THINKING?''l put my hand up in defense,''l wasn't thinking,l just wanted to hear it,''The look on his face told me he didn't know what we were talking about,''You don't wanna tell me what's on your heart?''He got the deer in the headlights look,''Nothing at all,''Right,like l'm falling for that ruse...let's see if l can get him to break under the pressure.l was sure as hell that he would confess sooner or later(l'm just trying to see what the difference is between girl and guy confessions,chill).Besides,l don't want to be the guy to ask the first question...


                                                                                   A/N:WARNING,GET READY FOR SOME SOFTCORE ,AND THAT'S NOT NESSECARILY A SOFT THING.JUST A HEAD'S UP.AND IF I BLOW UP AFEW OF YOUR OVARIES,I'M SORRY