Leo's Favorite.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                    Sungjong PoV

      l waited for Minnie and Leo as they walked into the bath house hand-in-hand,still fully clothed.Are they ignoring house rules?They should already know..better get the cold water...kekeke.Minnie already saw me walking towards the cold shower area and was staring into my soul.Okay,maybe not this time,bu Dongwoo better not catch you here like that...''C'mon Leo,let's go play in the water---...Hmmm,''What's up with him?He was so happy moments ago,and now he's shy?l walked over,and Leo looked away.''Trying to get him into the pool?---Maybe if you don't flash us like that,he'd be fine going in,''Oh,oops.l'll wait for you later in the shallow end.

              Minnie PoV

       ''C'mon,why not go into the pool with us?---But they're all guys,and you're a girl,besides Lulu,''Oh,if only you knew...''lt's okay,Lulu's too small to care,and l'm sure a big boy like you would take a bath with noona,right?---Uhm...okay,''l helped him get his clothes off,but he was hesitant,and l had to get him washed before Dongwoo or Hoya threw us in,''OKay,here's the deal,if we don't get inside that pool in the next 2 minutes,Dongwoo and Hoya appa will throw us in,are you sure you wanna get your clothes wet too?*shakes head*---Then get to it,and l'll wait for you,''He instantly stripped off everything he had,until he reached his little boxers.Striped,huh?Welp,gotta go!l pulled him closer towards me and got them off in one swipe.Leo looked flustered,and l hushed him over to the shower area,and got him to sit down.''Wait,Minnie,aren't you going to take your clothes off?''Huh,oh,right.l pulled my shirt and skirt off and put it with the others,and brought back towels.He looked like he was ready to get one of the iconic erted nosebleed moments,and l was wondering if he was already starting puberty in that little body of his.''Have you washed your hair?*nods*---Often?''He looked away,being quieter than l ever imagined,and then l felt my worries starting to bubble back.''Don't worry,l'll wash it for you,''l lathered my hands up and worked through his hair,which looked really familiar to Kazuma in that one amine(which l totally like,how couldn't you?He's adorable).,except brune.l talked abit with him about where he grew up after l left,''So,did you move to another city to live in,or stayed at the same house l remembered---We went to Shangai for...4 years,and then lshinomaki in Japan,and then back to Seoul...until now,''Wow you must know at least 4 languages now,if only l was so lucky.''Doesn't that mean you can speak 4 languages?''

   ''Yup.Well,technically 5,since l learned Canton and Mandarin.And then l learned Japanese,but the Kanji version kept reminding me of Chinese,''Heh,smart as always.

''Well,was grandma there to keep you company?---Yea,and Aunty Seung,but we stayed at their friends houses when we left Korea,''Oh,l see,so you moved around quite a bit.l took a bucket of water and dumped it on his head,rinsing out the shampoo and leaving him nice and clean.''Now,can you...wash yourself on your own?---l'm not a baby!l can do it,''He grabbed the soap and it slipped out of his hands.Oh well,l'll let him play for a while,l gotta take a shower.l stepped into the shower hext to his.And as l got soaped up and showered,l noticed him peeking over at my side.''Uh-uh-uh~No peeking!''He blushed and looked away back into his shower.He really is growing up...heh.Sungjong snealed into my shower and grabbed me by the waist.''Uhng...not here...Leo...''l held back,getting Sungjong to let me go.''l need to warn you,Leo's,a bit,overprotective of the poeple he likes,including me,''So with that,l led Leo and Jongie into the water,but Leo kept clinging onto me.''Where's the super soake---Wahh!Yeollie!''l dived right in and grabbed a water gun and soaked them as well.Lulu was in the little inflatable raft we found at the store and she attacked us from there.Hoya pushed here around,and Woohyun was still lounging around with L.Sungjong stayed with Leo,but he didn't look like he wanted to play.l wallowed back to the shallow end,and tried to get him to play.He instantly felt better and splashed water on me,which l fought back.At least he would play with me still.l could feel my toes and fingers getting wirnkly,and l knew we were ready to go back.Leo still wanted to play,and he hopped onto my back out to change.

   ''Okay,who took my clothes again?--Over here!--YAH!THOSE ARE MINE!---Hey,watch where your flinging my stuff!---You mean that skimpy thong you wear to impress Dongwoo--Shut up!''Good God,we're turning into little kids again.''Reu(my little nickname for him),let's go get away from these appas for a second and change,''l went with him into our little room an closed the door,knowing how somewhat self conscious he is.l tied my hair back into a little red ponytail and got dressed into a big tank top and shorts.Leo barely had hs shorts on while he gaped at me.''You mind putting on more than your essentials?---But it's hot,can't l sleep in these,or just be ?---By the way,those are mine,and how do they fit you almost too well?''Am l really that underweight?''Reu,okok,do what you want,just,make sure you don't dirty them that much,ok?--Okie!''l took my ponytail out,and moussed it up,leaving it a little frizzy,which l kinda liked.Leo still looked at me,but with a different kind of gaze,of...hunger.Oh.''Have you eaten yet at all?--No,l'm hungry...any steak?---Plenty.Let's grab you some grub,''l guided him to the kitchen,while the others were enjoying their downtime by watching tv.''Are you going to make steak?Yum!---Do you like spicy food?---Of course!Just,not that much,okay?''Okok.l got out the strips and lettuce and garlic and other grilling materials.l actually didn't eat either,and this will be my first time actually eating with him.

    ''Add more for me!''Wow,does he like his samjjang.l wrapped it all up,and l put it on his plate,but he kinda was hesitant.''What's up with you?Something wrong?--l'm kinda tired from playing...''Sure,whatever kiddo.''Are you trying to get me to feed you?*face beams*---Of course you are.Here,ahhh~''He opened his mouth wide,and l popped it in his mouth.He grinned wide.''Minnie,here,ahhh~''He made me one,and l quickly ate it.l didn't even expect it to be filled with samjjang and garlic.''Blech!Leo!--Bwahahaha!''l loaded a lot of peppers into a leaf and he tried to stay away,but l got it crammed into his mouth soon enough.He scurried around looking for water,and l just laughed.l gave him Hoya's cooling potion that we keep around(very effective on a hot day and used with water),and he stopped squirming for a while.''Done punishing me?---Good enough,feel full yet?---Yup,let's go play!---What?''He ran off back into our room,and l wondered just what the hell he was thinking.lt's eight already,what are we doing to do?