Sungyeol Says....CORRECT FOR THIRTY LOVE POINTS!

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                              Dongwoo PoV

             l woke up again for the second time that day,feeling so frickin happy,l was about to burst into rainbows and unicorns(ok,you might be able to tell when l'm feeling off,cuz it happens alot,but just in case if you didn't catch on).Then,it hit me,why l felt so happy,someone was next to me.Now,idk what the heck l'm saying,but just muddle through with me on this one.Hoya was sound asleep,with something in his arms,resting on his chest...-GASP- NOOOOOOO!! My blankie was in his embrace.Where did he get that!?!?!?!lt made me flustered when he cuddled and sniffed it,and just stuffing his face in the blanket that l always had to have with me.l was kinda insecure when I was a kid,let it go.He stirred,and Hoya's eyes fluttered open.He took a moment,but then looked at me,the blanket,me again,and blushed.''Uh-uh,uhm,mianhe,''He handed the bundle back to me,and l took it.''Why do you still have it anyways?''l just looked away,and hugged onto my blankie,''None of your business,''Hoya was trying to act cute with some aegyo trick,''C'mon,pwease? l think it's kinda adorable that a high-schooler would have a blankie still,''Ok,that's it,''Dude,you freaking me out here,and l bet you have one too. He turned and backed away like l was the spider in the corner.''You wanna tell me why you have your's?''He shook his head abruptly.''You don't need to know,''He was blushing hard.A knock came again,and Sungyeol popped through the door.''Oh,you're awake,lunch is on,and your lucky Onew didn't find out.Chicken's on the menu---and you,''He pointed at Hoya,''l wanna talk with you in a little bit,arraseo?''And with that,he left.''Ok,l better get on down so you two can have some space to talk,''And l walked out.and catched Sungyeol waiting by the stairs.''Go on,l'm not going to stop you,''He rushed up and closed the door behind him.He was happy to get some time with him...

                     Hoya PoV

           Sungyeol closed the door excitedly closed the door and jumped onto the bed.''Tellmetellmetellme,what happened!!?!?!?''Sigh,giddy as a schoolgirl.''Nothing hapened,we took a nap..oh,but l forgot to take his temp,oh well,l'll do it later for him,''Sungyeol squealed.''You two would be so cute,''l hit him playfully in the arm,''Will you let it go?l do not like him like that,ok?Yah?what are you doing---?''He got on top of me,arms to both sides of my head,just smiling at me from above.My heart was beating fast,really fast.''Wouldn't you want him to look at you like this?Just smiling warmly at you,looking down with those dreamy,coffee colored eyes.Maybe he's wearing a deep v-neck,nice and open,giving you a litle peek of his collarbones,smooth and lightly tanned.Plus,you get a great view of his smooth,muscled chest,dreamy pearl skin,so soft,yet so far out of reach.Wouldn't you want him to say something really sappy and romantic?''Oh crap,he was playing Imagine with me...and it was working.My face was flushed,and my body felt awkward.And l just couldn't keep looking at Sungyeol like that.And he crept closer and closer,''Maybe,he wants to kiss you,so he leans in closer,and closer.You see his plump,sweet,glossy lips approach you,looking for maybe a strech of neck or lip to land on,''DAMMIT,WHY NOW!?!?!?Sungyeol was right there,so much as an inch or two away from my flushed face...then a knock on the door.''You guys done yet?Lunch is on,hurry up,l think Onew can smell it all the way from school,''l pushed off Sungyeol just when Dongwoo opened the door.He saw me with my face flushed and Sungyeol just smiling.''Uh,what did you two just do?''l hid my face,and Sungyeol just walked out,''Let's go,''Dongwoo came over,and l just couldn't bear to see that face after that damn Imagine game.''You ok?''l looked at him for just one second,and the description Sungyeol gave me was almost perfect.The dreamy brown eyes,the lips...*shivering*.The cute hair.OMFG,AND HE WAS WEARING A V-NECK!!!!!''Whatever,you can tell me later,''!!!!!!He picked me up bridal style,and l squealed.He flashed me a lethally cute smile,which definetly broke,more like blow-up,a part inside me,or it was my brain,l couldn't decide,my brain was fried.

      Once we got down to the bottom step,Sungyeol was about to die,slapping his hands over his mouth and just looking generally excited.l am SO,going to kill you for this...He set me down in a chair and sat next to me.Dongwoo handed me a plate of chicken and everyone gathered at the table.We all took about a few minutes and we ate our way through half the bucket.l was the only one who wasn't having thier face covered in food.Dongwoo especially messy.''You guys seriously need more manners,''And without thinking,l wiped Dongwoo's cheek for him.Silence...''Uhm,thanks,''l backed off,way back.l need to stop myself more often...

                          Dongwoo PoV

       ''Haaah~So full.Whattaya guys wanna do now?''Myungsoo hopped onto the computer in the living room,''C'mon,who wants to go against Balrog?''Maplestory?''Help me level up at least!''Sungyeol plopped down next to him and brought out his laptop.''Oh crap,forgot my charger,''Hoya could use my computer,''It's ok,you can use mine,''He put up his hands in defense,''No,it's ok,l'll run down to my house an get it,''Wait,where does he live?''l'll drive you,c'mon,''l grabbed the keys to the car and went with Hoya to his house.''You can drive?''l nodded,''Forgot to tell you,''l propped open the car door and he slid into the passenger seat.l got to my side,and revved the car.''Just go down to Eris avenue and make a left,past Fortree way,and right on lris lane is my house,'''Wow,he didn't live that far away at all.lt was a pretty easy drive,and we made it to Hoya's house.Wow.A big 2-story house,lots of windows,and a giant lawn.''Such a big house,''He smirked,''l live with my sister and 8 cousins.l'm the only one of them that's male,''Yikes,l understand you abit more now...He propped open the door and right from the entrance the living room was huge.''Hoya~is that you?''l heard a girl from upstairs and a tall girl came down and hugged Hoya.And then she noticed me,''Honey,who is this?''l waved and she waved back,''Oh,that's just my new friend Dongwoo.l was staying over at his house,and l dropped by to get my charger,''The ''oh'' look came across her face,''Hi,l'm Hoya's sister,Sooyoung,''She's pretty tall.''Okay,got my charger,let's go,''Sooyoung stopped him,''Did you tell mom your staying with your friend?How about you let me tell mom later,''Hoya gave the thumbs up and we left the house.''Why isn't your sister in school now?''He shrugged,'''She's in college classes already,so she has high school classes cut out.She only has to go to school in the mornings,''Oh,that's cool.We hopped back into the car and drove home,where the other two were questing it out in the living room,''Hey,l told you to get the other side!!!''Myungwoo was jamming on the desktop keyboard.Sungyeol was just as focused on the screen.''Hey,l told you guys to wait for us,c'mon,let's go upstairs,the computers are faster,''And we headed up to my room.

Hoya plugged his laptop in and we started the game up.''So,what's your main character?''l hope he wasn't ahead of me,''Kanna,level 58.You?''Ha,l was ahead,''Cleric,level 60,''He scoffed and looked away,''At least now l have someone to look after,''Well...what???''What's thjat supposed to mean?You think l'm weaker than you?''Hoya shrugged,''Maybe,but you can heal,and yes,you are weaker than me,''l merong-ed,and he merong-ed back.l set my computer down onto the bed and lied down next to him.l sent him a friend request,and we all got into a party.We also had headsets on,so we could hear everything that was going on down and upstairs.We played for while,having a great time challenging bosses,but the last one on our stop,was almost unstoppable,''Ok guys,here it is,the Temple of Time,Empress Cygnus's chamber.Potions?''

''Check,''Hoya said.

''Check,''Myungoo checked in.

''Check,''l chimed myself in.

''Summoning stones availible?How about a tank for Dongwoo?''Hey,not cool.''l got him,and he's got enough to last us a few tries,''Hoya flashed a quick wink at me,and l felt abit in the spotlight.''Ok,we're ready,let's go,''We were totally in our Mission Impossible mode.After about an hour of hard bossing,we failed.''C'mon,you should've saved that Haku attack for after,''lt was definetly Hoya's fault for not killing the boss in the last try,''Yah,you didn't heal me,or take care of the goons she summoned that were next to me,l would've died anyways,''NOT MY FAULT.We started to rough house,and l successfully got the upper hand,by tazing him.He bolted upright and started to laugh loud and hard.''AHAHAHHAHAHA~STOP,STOP,ERMAGERD,STAHP!AHAHAHAHAHA~HYUNG!!!!''That's when l stoppped.''Wait,what?Did you just call me hyung?''After he stopped crying,he nodded,''How old are you?''He got himself upright,''l'm only 15,l'm a first-year,you?''WTF!?!?!?!?!?''Dude,you're 15???l'm only 16,''Hoya's jaw dropped,''Ok,that's,uh,OK...''That moment got awkward...and then l remembered when they were talking.So what if l got a little curious?Sue me.l heard almost everything Hoya and Sungyeol talked about,and that made me feel so strange.''Uhm,about today...''


                                                                                                 A/N:I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS GOING,BUT HOLD ON,CUZ IT'S GOING TO GET WIERD REAAAL QUICK.THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS FAST APPROACHING,AND YOU CAN TELL BY THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER TITLES.ENJOY,BUT MY INTERNET'S BLOWN OUT....IT'LL TAKE TIME.OMGEE,INFINITE,LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY~~~~~~AND MY COUSIN IS GIONG TO BE BORN SOON!SO HAPPY!!!!!!AAAND THAT'S ENUFF ABOUT MY LIFE,SEE YOU ALL SOON!