You Did WHAT Now?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                     Dongwoo PoV

                 We finally got settled with Hyuna's virus problem,but something told me there was a big purpose behind it.l guess l shouldn't worry bout it too much.Meanwhile,it looks like Hoya's energy burned out.His back was hurting again,and so l laid him down on the sofa.''Hey,what's up with him?''Yeol looked a little suspicious of our act.Hoya was sleeping on my lap...well,faking it.L came downstairs,looking ecstatic about something he was keeping behind his back.Sunggyu went over,''Whatcha got there?''Sungyeol went over as well,and the three of them acted kinda funny afterwards.''....Uhm,Dongwoo,''Wat?''What's wrong?''l was confused.''Why does...''What the hell are you not telling me???''Just spit it out,''L held up a camcorder.Uh-oh,MY,camcorder.l left it out in the open from the rush this morning.!''How do l say this brother?But....wow,''Uhm...Sooyoung walked down with a malicious grin on her face.And here's the Cruella of them all.''l have to admit,you do some pretty ed up Dongwoo.But that was the hottest thing l've ever seen.We really don't know what to say,but keep it quieter next time,l was busy studying,''OH HELL.Hoya was turning red in my lap.''Mind if we watch?''Hoya jumped out to get the video,but L took it out of reach.''Don't worry,we'll give it back to Dongwoo once we see what you guys were up to,''Sooyoung,you blackmailing wench.

            They brought Sooyoung's computer,which had the files downloaded,and started to watch in really high volume.Hoya was melting in embarrassment.l just wanted to see their expressions.Hoya's screams echoed through the living room.''Wooow,Hoya,l thought you were a moaner,but with all this screaming?''ln my head,l was already compiling a list of all the things that they would say.Sunggyu was in shock,''Dongwoo,you are so mean to Hoya to use the ring!''Hehe,oops.Sungyeol was pointing out almost everything about the video.But most of the time,l could tell that they were watching silently in order to keep thier raging boners down.Sooyoung whistled low,''Did you really take him all in just one shot?That's amazing bro,''The others giggled,while Hoya was pulling on me.''Bring me upstairs,NOW,''Yessir.l took him and carried him upstairs,throwing him softly onto the bed before l bellyflopped.''l have so much to yell at you about,but l can't,cuz my feelings right now are torn,''l hugged him closer to me,''Could you have not recorded tat without my permission?''What,l get too sometimes for having such an amazing boyfriend.''But baby,l just wanted to have something to jack to when you're not there.l'm sorry,l should've asked you first,''He gave me a little kiss on my collarbone,''l guess it's okay,in some twisted way.But now,everyone knows,and l feel like bragging,but they're going to keep teasing us,''Awh,don't worry.l promise they won't tease us about it.but,that video got me courious about how l REALLY did.''Do you think l did okay last night?''Hoya stared at me quietly.''l mean---uh,was l good enough for you?''He nodded sowly,''l think you were more than enough for me.l couldn't believe myself when l took you all in*blush*''He is too adorable.l pinched his cheek lightly,''Weel,l couldnt believe that you were such a moaner.And so amazing on the inside!''Hoya pushed me away blushing harder than anything redder than a beet.l curled him up into my arms,squealing,when the others came rushing in.''You two going for round 7 already?Let Hoya's tighten first,''Way to ruin the moment Sooyoung.The three of the boys with raging boners still lingering climbed onto bed and started to mess around with us.They were pampering us,l think.ungyeol was cradling and cooing at HOya,while the other two were just congratulating me.Sooyoung walked out of the room quietly,leaving us to brotherly torture.l think my own brother had a crush on me after watching that video(thinking what l'm thinking readers?).''lf you guys want the D so badly,ask your boyfriend to do it,not me,''Sungyeol smirked while L was a little unnerved.Gyu was just flat-out trying not to think about taking it up the (l can tell).Hoya helped turn the tables on Yeol,''Yea,why not do it already than asking us?''L cocked an eyebrow at Hoya,''Hoya,''lt's called ,and you just had it,''Hoya shied away for a moment.''Whatever,just go have and come back later to tell us all about it,''l knew that L was thinking of evil things to do to Yeol,meanwhile,he was oblivious.L smirked at Yeol,and he started to back out of the room.''H-Hey,L!How's it going?HeHEHEHE,uh,uhm....gottagoBYE!''Myungsoo ran after him and out the door.''Looks like someone's ready for a child,''Haha,right.''Why don't you go pick up Hyunnie?l know you want to,''Gyu looked abit edgy,''Don't call him that!And he's still in school right now,l think,''And you don't think our databsase hack from this morning wasn't bad?''They must've called off school,and what if Hyunnie is there standing all alone without someone to pick him up?Lonely and cold...*Slam*''Out the door again.These guys are too easy to crack,''Nice going,''

             ''Owwwch,''Hoya was still in pain after everyone left.l stayed next to him and rubbed his bubbly to help him feel better.l might've gotten touchy and massaged his hole,no diff.''Ah~Dongwoo...''Sorry,did that feel good?''Stop it.l really need to recover,''Fine,l'll stay with you until you're re-tightened...THEN,we have round 7...kekekekekekeke....

                        Sungyeol PoV

          ''KYAHHH~L!GET OFF OF ME!''l dove into our apartment dorm when L snuck up from behind me and hugged my waist,carrying me to our bed.''You have to admit Dongwoo's idea wasn't that bad,we just need to do some shopping and we'll be all good,''WTF!!!!''l'm not ready to have a kid!''L tickled me shamelessly,making cry in tears of laughter.He stopped to kiss the breath out of me,making me feel dizzy.He pulled apart,letting me finally breathe correctly.''YOU !YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN ME ON A DATE OR ANYTHING YET!''He loomed over my body,and flashed me a deadly smile,''Later tonight??Pick you up at 7?''Hmm,right after you make your boyfriend breathless,ask me a question of life or lonliness?Yup,l see the resemblance.Just as l was about to respond,dad walked in and replied for me,''6:30,we'll have drinks,''Oh,HAIYA DAD!L was still holding onto my waist when dad walked in and sat on the sofa,''What,l have to walk in on my own without a drink?''l got out of L's grip,and poured acai juice(dad's favorite juice drink)into a mixer and added ice,imported Smirnoff(Our school's pretty lax and nice),lime wedges,mint,and orange juice(strange,l know,but don't try this at home kids!).Shook it up(sorry Bond,not stirred),and served it with more ice in a martini glass.''Here you are sir,stirred,not shaken,''Hmm.''So,where are we going?l'm kinda in the mood for ltalian tonight,''l glared at dad,and he smiled warmly.l know he's not a mean or harsh dad,he's cool,but kinda nosy in some cases.''You sure?We were going to maybe go for samgyeopsal and soju?''Dad just acknowledges it,''Why are we going?l know you can't handle soju at all,''Oh,right,''You just wanna get wrecked?''l knew he didn't mean anything mean,he just gets a little suspicious,''Can we go please daddy?''He chuckled,''Don't get drunk in an alleyway,and don't give me a grandson until l'm fifty,arraseo?''Oh great,he's on it too,''APPA!l'M NOT DATING L!!!''He silently sipped his drink while l fumed in embarrassment.L sneaked up behind me and hugged my waist again,kissing my neck,''Don't worry,we'll take care of you and let you visit your grandpa and hae lots of fun,right baby?''He patted my tummy lightly,hoping my kid would respond.''Okay,well,you two can go,and l gotta talk to you at our house before you leave,arraseo?''l nodded,and l left with dad back home.

        ''Please tell me that L wasn't serious,''No dad,he wasn't.''Why did you come anyways?'He looked abit offended,''First of all,he stormed out of our house taking you along,now l would've called the cops,but l knew L wouldn't do to you.Second,l wanted to look for you and ask what you're doing?''Oh,okay,l guess.''l'm doing just fine,kid-less,''He scoffed a quick breath,''And l wasn't actually hinting at L,but looks like l know now,hahaha,''...YOU DID NOT JUST MAKE ME REVEAL MYSELF!''APPA!ANIYO!''He chuckled and ruffled my hair,''Yeollie,if you are going to hide it,make it better,and just admit you have something for him,l can keep a secret.l'm not sure about L's parents,but l'm sure l'd like a word with them.Of,and about that kid thing,get protection and toys to prepare yourself,''l can't belive this.I'M HEARING MY FATHER TALK ABOUT !''Why are you telling me this?''He smirked,''Cuz any boy who still calls thier father appa at this age,and is slightly girly in any means,is definetly on the bottom.Stock up on Hoya's poppy seed oils,you'll need it,''Just...stop.''And why did L storm out of our house?''Finally,a decent conversation topic,''Family issues,with dating and everything,''The a-ha look came on my dad's face,''l might have to talk to his parnts about that,but anywho,gotta get you dressed.Where did l put Taemin's number?''You're going to ask TAEMIN???l'm screwed.....


a-i'm already dried out of ideas,but i'm on it!

t-am i supposed to get him a makeover?BAEKHYUN!GET ME EYELINER!

sy-uhhhhhhhmmmmm~no.

a-c'mon,you'll be great!after l get sungjonggie in next chapter!as well as Woogyu's date!OHWASNTSUPPOSEDTOSAYDAT!

h-author,you're trying too hard......

sg-wth?

sj-FINALY,MY CAMEO!

wh-it actually is kinda cold out here!

d-GOANDPICKHIMUP!

L-wait,can't taemin help me first?or does...

a-idk yet!too much fluffly dramaaaaaa!!!!

...............

h-i think he's obsessed with us now...

a-MUST MAKE THEM HAVE BABIES!!!!

...............

*RUNSAWAYLIKEABOSS*

everyone-CATCH HIM BEFORE HE MAKES ANY MORE S!

a-KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!WOOGYU GOES NEXT!!!