The Struggle is Real

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

          Hoya PoV

   l came back home with the others in silence in the van. My father completely avoided the topic l brought up and moved along. Maybe that was too sudden, l shouldn't have brought it up. When we reached our house, l went straight to our room. Dongwoo came in minutes after and hugged my crying form. ''l shouldn't have said anything to him, l'm sorry,'' Dongwoo's goofy grins perked me up but l didn't want to feel perky. ''lt's ok. You can always smooth it out later--- He still has a grudge from my past. l don't think this man is going to care,'' His eyebrow raised up and l couldn't help but crack up at the face in front of me. ''Why don't we go on a date? l bet the hyungs already have. There's a festival that's going to take place soon in the town. We can go early and see it. And then maybe a movie, some dinner, and bedtime...-- SHUT UP!'' Haah~ l hated it when he ruined my bad moods with his good ones. But that's why l love him. ''Alright. But l just--- Stop thinking. That's why you keep having ty moments is when you think too much. Look at me and l could never be happier....outside of bed,'' Stop thinking with your for one second! And look where that got you. l got up drying up my tears and kissing him deeply. He's right. l shouldn't care too much about it. What's for dinner? And the movie better not be something with horror l've been through too much already haha. ''Have you seen the other two recently? ---Nope, not yet. They're probably out on a date themselves, looks like we're lagging behind. Hurry up! Let's see, red lace or black velvet...'' Shut up!

   We went to some fancy restaurant uncle made reservations to(lucky me, eh?)and it was not that bad. It took me hours to convince him not to wear that suit but l feel like he didn't listen to me. l wore a simple button down plaid shirt with a newly bought pair of jeans the make my look a little on the big side. He on the other hand l wish he could be so casual. He wore something semi-casual with jeans and a dress shirt like he just got off work. Still l've never seen him wear that in Korea. Oh well, it doesn't surprise me too much. We walked right in and straight up inhaled food. lt reminded me so much of our dates in Korea( in L.A it was mostly home-cooked food), where we just shoveled back food while trying to avoid our crazy fans.  Haa, l missed those days.  Dongwoo noticed an stopped for a moment to make a comment, "You finkin about sumfing?" Ugh  sheesh this kid...

        l looked away into the window, "Hmm. Not really. Just remembering,"  Dongwoo looked at me with a concerned look.  He swallowed his food and tried to talk normally, "Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you're smart. Something's up. Tell me," l don't want to, and keep looking out the window. l sighed and looked back at Dongwoo with a mustered style, "l wanna go out for a bit okay? l'll leave the money here." l fished out the money from my pocket and put it on the table; Dongwoo watched with some strong concern. l think he even wanted to hold me right then and there.  l replied to his worried gaze, "l'm fine l promise.  lt's not you, l'm just being too intelligent right now. l'm off for a walk!  See you later at home, okay?"  And with that l walked right out and into the warm night sky.  Hong Kong was so busy, even in the rural areas; lights were shining brightly everywhere.  So l decided to leave the flashiness and find a nearby park.

Ahhhn~ So much better. l can finally think.  There wasn't much to describe the park but grass and trees with benches. Crickets chirped softly and it helped my thought process run more smoothly.  Sigh~ "Maybe... l'm not good," l talked to myself for the first time out loud to sort things out, "Dongwoo's been nothing but helpful to me this entire time we've been together, and l've....." Tears started to drown my vision and they fell into my doubled-over figure.  Maybe...l'm no good at all. l remember what happened with Hyuna and Dongwoo so long ago, "l was so stupid. l hurt him and my friends. What am l doing?"  My mind was spinning with so much doubt.

 "l've done nothing but drag people into my troubles.  What should l do? l don't know what to do? l don't have anything l really like anymore, and there's nothing too interesting to me," l stood up and started walking aimlessly. Am l just dragging people around? What should l do? Should l break up? l don't wanna weigh him down in any way.  He's such a nice guy, and he's cool and funny....and there's me.   l'm always wondering what the hell l might do wrong and what l might mess up later. Hell l messed up today also with dad today.  l sighed again, "...Maybe....yeah. Maybe l should try to stay out of his--- smack*" Oww! My neck....ngh~.....

                         Dongwoo PoV

    SHEESH. This guy. WHAT DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING?! l lifted his body up and carried him back home ASAP. What was Hoya thinking going out alone? l followed him out minutes later after he left.  He was talking to himself, and l heard almost everything. What is trying to do, scare me to death? The moment l brought him home l got him all showered up and into bed. l laid right next to him, fuming over what he was talking to himself. He wants to leave me because he's not good? l can't even think about it. He was already starting to stir and l was going to get ready to tell him...