Home Alone.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                      Sunggyu PoV

               Hmm.What should l do tonight?it's only about 8,and it's dark n' cold.First snow was already falling tonight,and l felt like doing something special.Oh!Wait,l have Kakao Talk(duh),l could've used that to pass time(seriously,nothing to do at home).l looked through my list of friends,and found a person l didn't remember friending.???They were on,so l might as well talk to them.l hit the chat menu,and it turns out that l've never spoke to this person.So,eh,what the hell?

 S-Hi.l'm Sunggyu.Uhm,do l know you by any chance?We've never talked before.

 W-...No,we haven't met before,l just somehow had your name on my chat list.l probably got it from the shake option.l'm Woohyun btw.

 S-Oh,well,hi.Mind if l interrogate abit?

 W-Ask away.

 s-Uhm,how old are you?

 w-18.You?

 s-17.You still in high school?

w-yup.4th year.3rd for you?

s-uh-huh.Got any siblings?

w-no.l bet you have one.

s-A little brother.Where do you go to school?

w-Sengoku High.You?

s-.....Oh,uhm,SeoulStar Academy.

w-Really?That means we're really close then.

s-Dude,we're like,two freakin blocks from each other!At school,at least.

w-Haha.Any hobbies you have?

s-Who,me?Uhm,not really.l guess l sing abit.

w-Really?l can't sing for my life.

s-l bet you are definetly better than l am,hands down.

w-....How much you wana bet on it?

s-Hey,l'm not using my life savings over a song,lol.

w-Sure.

s-Wait,l feel like l'm remembering you...Were you at a district-wide event last year?

w-Well,l was in choir ensemble,and we did lots of singing and caroling during the Christmas float parade.

s-AAAHHH~l think l remember you now!Do you know someone by the name of Kim Myungsoo?

w-hmm...yea,l do,what about him?

s-He was in ASB last year,and l had to help setup for the floats.Do you remember the one who almost wasted the ribbon confetti ballons before the parade?

w-...was that you?Cuz l remember heping him out.

s-Guilty as charged.

w-Oh,l probably looked you up and friended you via L,so,that's probably why.

              We chatted for hours on end,and into the next day.We told each other everything about ourselves.And one point,we decided to meet up at the coffeeshop to hangout.

w-You work there?As what?

s-Oh,l change around shifts alot,but l'm usually the coffeemaker.Lots of coffeebeans,and in the end,l'm coming home smelling like a double shot of expresso.

w-mind if l drop by for some tomorrow afterschool?Sure sounds good coming from you.

s-???Sure,come whenever you have time.

w-Oh,it's 8 already,gtg to school!See you later!

s-Bai!

        The rest of the day,l was excited to go meet Woohyun.Something from that chat just made me urge to see him.


A-AND THATS ALL FOR WOOGYU!YOU'LL SEE THEM AROUND,DON'T WORRY BOUT IT.

s-is he trying to check me out later?

a-hey!be lucky l brought you together so quickly!

w-and yes,l probably will be checking you out in an apron making coffee.

s-.....not creepy whatsoever.OK,MOVING ON!

d-who's turn is it next to talk?

h-uhm,is it sy?

sy-i dont think so.probably sunggyu.

sg-oh,and btw,i heard you two last night.

D-DAMMIT!

h-his fault.

sy-when do we get to the good stuff?

w-you mean being a nastie like you are?

L-YUP!

A-aish~hold your hormones!l'll get to you all when the drama is over!

everyone-...fine.

sj-when do l get to come in?

a-soon,dear child,soon.

tk-where are we?

a-hey,well,if you wanted a chapter about you two,tell that to the readers!Taemin,go back to bed!

t-NO!

*pout*

A-get your banana milk and get out

T-*smily*

w-back ot what we were saying?

a-don't worry,i'll bet back to you on that one.