Good Morning!

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                 A/N:OMFG,INFINITE!!!!*SQUEAL! THEY WERE SO GOOD! I EVEN GOT TO HUG DONGWOO*KYAAAAAHHHH~* LE FAINTS~YOU KNOW,HE IS PRETTY FREAKIN BUFF UNDER THAT SHIRT...HEEHEE! <3~        


                           Yeol PoV

      l was still in shock even when we got to Hoya's place.Thoughts kept popping up in my head,and l shook them away.l knocked on the door,and Hoya's mom answered,''Oh,there you are,l was wondering where you went.Hello Myungsoo,''We said our greetings and walked in.''Did they wake up already?''And she pointed out to the backyard.''And that leaves you with our breakfast?''L nudged me,and l stuck my tongue at him.''Trust me,you wouldn't wanna try it first thing in the morning,''We walked past the kitchen,and heard noise from the backyard.Those two were already duking it out,and l have to admit,Hoya's met his match.Dongwoo only started this morning,and he picked it up in no time.The crack of the weapons in the cold morning sounded louder than l thought it would.Hoya managed to pin Dongwoo to the ground,but he swung up his hammer on Hoya's ,and made him land on top.That,was cute,and smart.''Hey,did you already start without us?''He pulled Dongwoo back up,and strolled over.''He's doing pretty good,''He scoffed,''Pretty good?l still whipped your badly twice in a row,''Hoya looked back,''We'll see about that,cuz twice doesn't mean ,''There they go...L whistled to me,and he tossed me a suit.''Wanna go?''He took out his spear/lance weapon,and l took my staff out.We walked in circles for awhile,until he lunged forward.l took action and ducked under the point.and pushed it away.The lance reeled and he swung back.My staff blocked it,and l slid down the length of the shaft until l could hit him.L noticed and forced the lance towards me.Just when l was about to get him,mom called us in,''Guys,let's go,breakfast is on!,''Ok,as much as l wanna kick his for this morning,food calls!l lowered my weapon for just one moment to head inside,when L hit me on my shoulder.''Hey,food's on!l can't ignore that!''He chuckled abit,and headed in.''You need the energy just to hit me,''l SO wanted to smack him in the face with the staff,but l smelled bacon.Dammit,later.

                     Hoya PoV

     *RING*lt's only 8,and someone's at the door?l ran up to see who it was.What's Taemin doing here so early?''Hey,no dance room today,''Whaat?Why?''Ugh,okie.What should we do today?''He shrugged and waltzed right in.''We should go shopping again.Maybe we'll pickup on more polish?''No thanks,but a day out would be a good idea.''Who's driving?Well,l could drive the van,if Dongwoo lets me,''Psh,you dunn have to do a thing,''He'll drive us probably,he wanted to go hangout anyways,''And speak og the devil,Dongwoo drops out of thin air an onto the couch,''Where shall we go?''That,was the big question.Taemin's face lit up,''We should all go to the amusement park!lt's been AGES since we went there!They remodeled EVERYTHING!!!''Just when l thought you were getting mature.''So,shopping,then lunch,and maybe we'll go to the amusement park early for a good parking space?''Sounds like a plan.The other two weighed in just in time for the amusement park plan.''Oh yea,Kai works there,right?Could we get discounts?''Sungyeol was about being cheap,and l knew it.Taemin shrugged,''I dunn know,we'll get there and find out.Can we go shopping now?''Sigh,is it always MY descision?l clapped my hands together,and everyone got the message.Dongwoo asked for mom's car,and she let him drive.We all piled in,with me and Dongwoo in front.''Ok,let's go,''

 We drove for awhile until we got to one of the larger shopping districts in town.Skyscrapers full of tv billboards,roads thick with cars and shoppers walking around.We finally found a parking spot along the side of the road,and got out,into the main entrance to the plaza of New Leaf Square.''Ahhh~smell that?The scent of shoppers all around,''l think it's just the food Sunyeol...We got a cart,just in case if we didn't feel like working out our arms.''Let's go to the bookstores!l need more things to read around the house,''l could use afew books also.''Dongwoo,why don't we look for some new clothes to get?They've got really good brands on sale,''Myungsoo and Dongwoo waved off and walked into the abyss that ws the mall walkways.''l'll just go with you guys,l wanna see if they have any good books,''Sure,go ahead.We scaled the escalator up into the bookstore sections,and the place just smelled of paper.Giant panels hung above certain kinds of books.lt looked more like a book supermarket.We split ways,and l wandered off into a strangely unpopulated section.The romance sections were filled with people,but not this aisle?l walked down the aisle,looking at all of the different covers.They looked so intricate and pretty.Mostly in Japanese,so l knew they were translated,just,not the covers.l could read abit of Japanese,so l could at least read most of the book covers.One of them was apparently Final lntimate Fantasy,Kurosuji(Black Butler),Boku No Pico(Don't search for this book.Ever.),etc.These books seems abit off.People looked at me from a distance,of course me sticking out like a sore thumb in that one aisle.Some of these books even seemed handdrawn,then re-done.l picked out a Kurosuji book,and flipped through the pages.Yup,translated,just as l thought.The plot seemed nice,and l read on into the first book.l definetly wanted the rest of the series.So,l got all twelve books they had in stock and walked out to the checking counter.

  Something tells me that those books were drawing attention.Eyes averted away when l walked past them with these 12 books,like they were the Prophecies of Doom or something.Whatever,you guys are totally exaggerating.l bought them at the counter,and even then,the ladies in the back were chatting and glancing at me once in awhile.These guys are really shifty.l waltzed back to Taemin while he was browsing,and he looked at the bag,''What did you buy?''l held up the bag,''lt's wierd,people stayed away from one section of the romace novels,so l went in and grabbed a series or two.l'll show you more later,''He bought afew things also,and Sungyeol came back from wherever he came from.My cell went off,and Dongwoo was on the other end,''Want anything new to wear?They have so much stuff on the blowout bins,''Hmmm,l could use something,''We'll be there in just abit.Ok,see ya soon~''Better get going~