Bedtime With Hyungie~

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                             Dongwoo PoV

             l finally got Hoya out of the bath and changed him into his jammies.l got to carry my baby so many times today~<3.l brought him upstairs,where the room was nice and heated.''Feeling sleepy?''He just nodded,and l left him on the bed.''All ready to be tucked in?Eat something before you sleep,it'll make you feel abit better,''Sungyeol carried food in,and it smelled so good.''Did you help mom make this?''He nodded.''You guys eat up,l have to go meet up L soon,''OH~planning a little something behind our backs,l see?''lt's not like you two are doing anything...right?''He blushed abit,and he looked away.''OMG,TELL ME!''He set the tray down,and walked over to the bed,until he stepped on the book l threw down earlier.''What's this~?lt can't be?Hoya actually bought these out?Something's heating up,''Says you,you won't even tell me anything about you two!l'll probably ask L about it.''Myungyeol?''Yeol looked at me with a quizzical look,''lsn't that the order?L seems more of a top in this situation,''Sungyeol smiled and threw the book at me.''Stop it,nothing is going on between me and L.Go feed your boyfriend food!''l laughed it off,''l bet you wish l could say the same to you,''He got all flustered again,it was so fun to mess with him.Actually,l think he looks abit like me when he gets flustered.l mean,we do KINDA look similar.Anywho,''Hoya,want food?''He just nodded,and l lifted the lid of the fragrant pot.Woah,chili!Hoya only had a second to smell the contents of the little pot,and he leapt up to get it.''Sit back down,l'll feed you,''He pouted at me,''l'm not a kid anymore,''OHOHO,YOU REALLY THINK SO?''Last l checked you were still a child,''l arched an eyebrow at Hoya,and he hid under the covers.''Anyways,l have to get going,l'll see you guys later.Stay home tomorrow,mom's gotcha both covered.l'll come around to check up on you,l have more potion in stock.See ya,''We said our goodbyes,and he parted the room.Hoya snuck up on my back,and stared out the doorway,''You think he's lying?''About what?''Definitely,''

                                 Yeollie PoV

            l waltzed out of the door and to my bike.Myungsoo wanted to hang out at my house again,l dunn want to disappoint,so l sped home.L was seated outside on the porch waiting with a warm smile.''Took you long enough,''Oh sure.l opened the door,and we got inside the warmed house.''Did you eat this time?''He nodded.''Oh,l wanted to ask you something,''L turned back to me while taking his winter coat off,''What are we exactly?''He tilted his head to the side cutely,and l couldn't bear but blush for a moment.''l-l mean,are we a...couple?''The ''ah''look came up on his face,and he smiled back.''Well,do you love me?''All l could manage was a nod,and he walked closer.''Do you feel comfortable around me?''What question was that?Another few steps closer.''Are a you a passive or direct person?''Uhm,did he actually think up of these questions?''Passive-Whaaaa!''On my last answer,he got me against the door.''Then yes,we are a couple,''And with that,he gave me a sweet little chaste kiss on the lips,and trailed upstairs....What was l doing again?Oh yea,right,walking upstairs.l walked up slowly,with the giddyness stuck in my stomach.''Hurry up,''What was he in a rush for?''l'm coming,''Once we got to my room,he closed the door behind me.''So,what brings you to my humble commode?''He laughed abit.''What are you going to do afterschool Monday?l wanted to hang out with you,''Oh,uhm,right.''l don't have anything planned,what do you wanna do?''He shrugged,and whipped out two movie tickets.''Horror Factory?''Uhhhh,''Sure,where we gunna meet?l took one of the tickets,and it said at the theaters in the pavillion.''At the front gate,afterschool,''Sure.''Another question,why did you come here?couldn't you have given me these at your house?l mean,if you called me up?''Ok,rhetorical question.He yawned cutely,and l just stared at his adorable face.''Mind if we hit the showers and go to sleep?''What is this?''Since when did you like to come to my house for a hotel check-in?''He shrugged,and made his way to the bath.''You mind if you come with me?''Uhm,where?''Can't you shower on your own?''He shook his head,''l can,but at my own house,just,stay inside with me,will you?''He pouted,and you know you can't say no to that face.''Well too ba---''He stopped me in my tracks with just a finger to his lips.No,self-control,don't lose it now Sungyeol,don't,don't,NOOOOO~'' *Sigh~*Ok,l'll stay inside with you,just tell me when you're inside,so l can walk in?''He nodded,and closed the door.After few minutes,he told me to walk in.l walked in and just sat on the outside of the bathtub shower.The room got hot after awhile,and it got steamy...and cold.''You ok,you look cold.Wanna take a shower with me?''What was that?''No thanks,''l was hoping he would let it go,but he stopped the shower,and opened the door l was leaning on.l quickly shut my eyes and shrunk away against the wall,but he tapped on my shoulder.l peeked throught my fingers,and he was ,holding out his hand.''Don't worry,l won't peek,''Yea right!...But l was getting cold.l kept my eyes closed,and held onto his hand.He lifted me up,and l took off my clothes.''Are you closing your eyes?''He said he was,but that must've been bull.l looked back,and he was being truthful for once.l finished taking off my clothes,and walked into the stall with him.He stayed behind me,keeping his eyes closed,l hope.''Why don't we just help each other wash ourselves?''And l grabbed the showerhead,and helped wash L's upper body.NO WAY,am l touching anything down there.And trust me,l was lucky that the shower was really steamy.l put my hand on his chest to help him wsh,and he held my hand to his chest.l just kept going on and soaping him up.The day that t rains,when L's possibly ,again,that is the day that l may die,cuz you don't know what l got an eyeful of.His soapy,wet chest and abs,ermagerd,my feels~lt looked like a waterfall with washboard cliffs.My hand trembled when l took it away.NO ONE,PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE THAT WATER LEADS.''Ok,close your eyes now,''l closed my eyes,but---not a chance.''No,''He pouted again,and that made me feel like the most guilty parent-not-giving-my-kid-a-cookie-at-the-supermarket.''Don't give me that look,l'll do it myself,''He just stood there,making eye contact with me,while l washed myself.L got touchy,and started to soap my body up.My arms,chest,and tickle-ish stomach.''BWAHAHAHAHAAH~MYUNGIE,NOOOOOO~AHAHAHAHAHHA~''He kept rubbing his soapy hand slowly along my stomach.l put my hand on his and pulled it away.''Don't EVER,do that again,''And we quickly rinsed off and got out...him first,of course.l just stayed in the shower abit longer to wait to get changed.''Ok,you can come out now,''l got out and changed into my pajamas.l didn't know how to feel after all of this,it was just downtright,wierd.All l could think of now was to just go lie in bed with L,and that's exactly what we did(hey,we all have lives here,and l'd like to just be lazy and sleep,thank you,to all of you judges who judge us for not doing anything else).


         A/N---SRSLY GUISE,I GOT JACK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER,THROW ME ANOTHER BONE,OR PIE...MAYBE A CHICKEN OR TWO...

ONEW:DID U SAY CHICKEN????!?!?!!??!

A:AH CRAP,HERE WE GO.......