Why So Serious?

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                      Dongwoo PoV

                  ''Are you going to be okay yeobu?Want me to stay another night?''l cuddled up to Hoya in the incubator that was his room.''No,it's ok,l'll be fine,but l'm afriad something might happen to you if you walk out here alone.l know you have the car,but still,''l smiled at his sympathy,and his head.''Don't worry honey,l'll be fine,you taught me the best,right?''He smiled before drifting off to sleep.Just as l got to the front door,my phone went off.

    ''Yobuseo?Hyung?''He sounded off.''D-dongwoo~Hurry home,l left my house key in my room,and mom's at work,''Wait,then,why are you standing at the front porch freezing your off?''Ok,l'm coming,''l got into the car and sped off down the road afew minutes to our house.Snow was all over the place,it was hard to distinguish anything in this snowfall.''Sunggyu!Hyung!''l found him huddled up against the door.l popped the door open and hauled him inside.''Pabo hyung,you should've called me earlier,''l cranked up the thermostat,and got him into his jammies.Everyone has been getting sick lately...and now hyung has a fever!Well,hypothermia,and then a fever.''Let's get to the jacuzzi bathtub and warm you up,''l the bath,and warm water gushed out of the faucets.''Tell me your excuse later,once we get you warm,''l helped him wash and get warmer(hey,he's my bro,l'm not going to be fazed by what he's got,alright?and btw,l am totally better prepared than what he's packing),''Feeling any better hyung?''He smiled,''What would l do without you?''He gave me a big hug,and we stayed like that for awhile.

     ''Okay,let's get you in bed,''l put his clothes back on,and carried him(because l was nice enough not to call him a hamster idiot) back to his room.''Thanks so much,''Yeayea,just treat me out to dinner when you're done.l got into bed and hugged him close to me.''Did Woohyun put you up to this?''Sunggyu jumped out of my enbrace,''How did you know about him?''l shrugged,''l don't know anything about him except that you met up with him at the cafe today,''He looked away,''Uhm,l uh,kinda had a---blind date with him,''OOHHHH,HYUNG'S FINALLY COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET!''AWWW,tell me more!Do you like him?''He flinched after l said those words,''NO!l don't,l only met him via Kakao...''l arched my brow,''No seriously,you like him,l can tell.MY HYUNG'S IN LOVE!MMPH!''He blocked my mouth.''Hey,l could go make fun of you two,now that you and Hoya are together,''Why you!''Let go of my mouth now.Anywho,congratz on coming out of that closet,now l need to vaccum it,''He scoffed at the joke.''Oh,,that reminds me,you haven't even had your first kiss,''Ooohh,that pissed him off.He dove for my unprotected stomach,and made me laugh the out of myself.We sat on the bed,blushing for some dumb reason.''You don't mind if someone steals your kiss?''A look of confusion hit his face.''l mean,just to make sure you get comfortable with kissing,''l instantly climbed over him,pinning him against the bed.Hyung was full-on,openly blushing,and this is the time l find him cute?''Mind if l share your first kiss with you?''He stopped,closing his eyes,waiting for it to happn,and it did.l pressed my lips against his,tightlipped at first,but he soon caught on.Hoya would kill me if he aw this,but in the name of my brother,l had to do it.He had such soft lips,sweet and warm.Our bodies relaxed as we kept making out(and l know that's ,but tell that to Twincest),entertwining with each other.l poked my tongue into his lip,asking for entrance,but he didn't know what to do,so he just opened up.Hell,even we don't kiss like this,but when it came to my brother,heaven in a kiss.l tasted all of the cavern that was my brother's mouth,savoring his sweetness and purity.When l pulled apart for air,a long thread of saliva trailed along.''Haah~Oh,My,God.Dongwoo,''He was flushed and panting hard,hugging my body tightly.''l love you Dongwoo,''Hah,l love you too.We catnapped for a long while until mom came home...


a-soo short!l feel like l'm cheating you guys out of your guilty fantasy pleasures!

h-you?YOU LET THESE TWO CHARACTERS MAKE OUT BEHIND MY BACK!SKILL ACTIVATE!LYRICAL INPACT!

a-NOOOOOOO~

sg-....*shivers*l cant believe he just did that to me.

d-trust me,it was for the best.and admit you liked it

sg-hey,author-nim just wrote it down

d-c'mon,admit your brother is amazing.