The Morning After.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                                  Hoya PoV

             ''Mnngh,''l woke up feeling....weird.l can't even explain the first thing l felt.l woke up with my eyes feeling heavy and sticky.The light shone through from a little crack in the shades.Owww,my head.l felt really warm,and sticky,but l couldn't remember what the hell happened to make me this sticky.l remember Dongwoo being in my bed at least.He was still sleeping heavily while hugging me into a thick blanket of musky warmth.Why did we smell like chlorine?Dongwo stirred lightly and opened his eyes,smiling sleepily,''Morning baby,''l just moaned a good morning back.He placed sweet little kisses on my neck.''Did you like last night?We still have to clean up,you know,''Oh.FUKING.SHIET.All the pain and pleasure memories cascaded back into my mind,making me blush and hide under the covers.''What's wrong?Still embarrassed?lt's okay,''l couldn't believe it.l just had .My mind went blank,l didn't know what to say or think.''Now that l remembered,that was AMAZING.And so was the pain that came with it,''Dongwoo looked worried,but l just calmed him down,''Don't worry,l'm fine,but how did you know there was toys in the house?l've never seen them,''He chuckled lightly,''l went scavenging on the first day you brought me into your house,remember?l looked aorund,and found a whole set of brand-new toys.l kept it a secret and re-hid them somewhere else,''Ooh,okie.l tried to turn to face Dongwoo,but a sharp pain in my made me yell.Oh great,the animes were right,''''Okay,l told you that l wanted to walk afterwards,and you fuked that up too.What now?And what's in my-----OHMYGODDONGWOOYOUFREAKINGPERVYSONOFA!''I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.The rest of the night we we had round 2(3-4-5,etc.),and finally slept,he kept his inside MY !l blushed harder.l still felt the stuff he shot inside me,and there was alot left.l couldn't even actually clench my ,Dongwoo was in the way,stretching me out to the max.l had so much backpain,it shot up my spine.And to make things even WORSE,''Baby,l think we have a problem,''Whatcha wanna tell me next?l'm having your kid???''l don't think l can---pull out,''.....Come again?''Are you TING ME?GET OUT OF ME!''As much as we tried to pull apart,he stayed nice and snuggly fit in my .This day just got RUINED.''Hit the lube,and hurry,before mom gets home from night-shift,''He handed me the lube,and l practically squirted the entire bottle onto his ,and pretty soon,l got him out of me.''Nghng----AAAAAHHH~~!!!!''Once he pulled out,l immediately felt all of that leak out of me like a waterfall.lt pooled around my legs.''No comment,''Don't even start with me.Right now,my room smelled like a -dump,or sauna,if you will.''l'm not going to sit up,since l know you made me diabled for the morning.Help me swap out the bed(litterally,the whole entire muthaing thing),and sheets need to be cleaned.Go to the bathroom and get me Febreeze,we really need this.And,wash our clothes,l'm not putting that nasty thing back on,''So he carried me off the bed and onto the little sofa futon(where we had round number 4,l was already knocked out,or up,your choice)and let me rest while he swapped everything out.We decided to keep the toys in my bed drawers,you know,the drawers under the mattress in the boxspring thing?No one ever checks in there.

              We finally got everything in order,and Dongwoo helped me into the bathtub with him to shower(number 6.yea,we had ALOT,of ).l let the warm water wash away my pain and stench,while Dongwoo was helping me wash up.''You have to admit,it was fun,''l just nodded tiredly.''Just help me get around by carrying me,arraseo?Oh,and don't go out of the house jagiya,something tells me you'll be hurt again,and yobu can't help you,''He smiled,and kissed me on the nose.''Okie,all done.You need your sleep,so let's get back into bed,''Agreed.l would've talked and complained alot more than l had already done(but l'm just a giant doll Dongwoo's carrying)but l was waaay too tired.Maybe the others can catch up with us another time.Now,where did my blanket go?Did dongwoo bring his?

                            Gyu PoV

              ''Mhnn~Morning,''Woohyun was smiling warmly at me.''Hey.So,l gotta hurry and get to school.You?''Oh,right.''C'mon,l'll drop you off to your school,''He nodded,and we hurried and got dressed.''Morning boys.Uhm,have you two seen Dongwoo by any chance?He didn't come home last night,''Huh?Where could the little runt go?''At Hoya's place,no doubt about it.He probably forgot.l'll pick him up and take him to school,''Mom nodded and headed off to work.

               ''Want anything?Cereal?Fruit?''Woohyun shook his head,and got on his backpack,''Let's just go,l'll find something at school,''Sure,whatever you say.We got into the car,and sped off to school.''You sure your brother was at Hoya's?''Definetly.''Nothing to worry bout,''l dropped him off at the side of the school,where he gave me a small kiss,and left to campus.l'll never be able to not have that kiss everyday.l u-turned and quickly drove back to Hoya's place,where l came just as Hoya's mom also walked through the door.''Oh,good morning Sunggyu.What brings you to our house?Need something?''l said my good morning,and rushed upstairs to Hoya's room.l opened the door,and they were still sleeping.l smelled something strange that was covered by air freshener,but it l knew what it was,no matter what.l'll poke fun at Dongwoo later.Looks like they can't move for the day.Better tell the others...''L,you'd never believe this.l'll tell you later,but where are you?Huh,already?Tell me later.l'll be in class later.Okay,seeya later,''l'll let them have thier fun for right now....kekekekekeke.But,something sounded off in L's voice.Maybe l should call Yeol.

 ''...Yeobuseo?''

 ''Hey Yeol,whats up with L today?''

 ''Oh,l'll fill you in later,but,something's up at school.There's no classes for a week!''

 ''You're ting me.What happened?''

 ''Something/someone hacked the school database in just three hours of school starting.All the students were told to go home and check thier grades if they got fuked up or anything.The teachers even hired me to help them since l'm in ap computer analysis,but this attack is waaay too complex.Know any bright geniuses that can be oh-so evil?''

 ''Just one.l'll be there soon,''

 ''Where's Hoya?''

 ''Oh,uh,he's actualy busy at home right now,l'll fill him in later,''

 ''Got it.Hurry,l think she's going to up all of our grades,''

 ''No need to tell me twice,l need to graduate this year,''

        Just as l was about to go downstairs,Sooyoung popped out of her room,''Hey Gyu,what's up?''l didn't have time to chat,''Hey,uh,would you mind looking after Dongwoo and Hoya for me?When they feel decent,tell them Hyuna is attacking the school database,okay?''l was going to bolt out when she stopped me,''l knew something was special about that virus,''Huh?The one Hoya had?''What do you mean?Something that made it Hyuna-styled?''She nodded.''Stay with me and help me take care of----wait,no.Take Dongwoo with you,and get to school.l'll fill in Hoya asap.Go,GO!''Yes ma'am.l quickly woke up Dongwoo and got him to school with me.l just hope Hoya wakes up soon enough to help...

                            Hoya PoV

           ''Hoya~Wake up....wake UP....GODDAMMITWAKEUP!''Huh?l woke up,to shock that my sister was leaning over me with a hot water bottle on my .''What's wrong?''l hope she wasn't there when we were busy...''We have a problem.Hyuna's attacked the school datasites,and she's about to wreak havoc on your grades and everyone elses.You know how good of a hacker she is.Get this on your for awhile,l'm going to make the Everheal Potion granama taught us,''Wait,don't!''You haven't tried it,and neither have l!''She leaned in and kissed my forehead,''Brother,you underestimate me,''And she walked out yelling back to me,''STAY IN BED!YOUR COMPUTER IS ON THE STAND.GET CRACKING ON THOSE ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS!''Yes ma'am.

           After maybe an hour of hacknig training,Sooyoung came back with the potion.''Okay,it says to drink some of it,and apply the rest onto bandages or onto afflicted area thoroughly,''She made me drink half,and she splashed the rest onto my back,wrapping it up afterwards with bandages.''Did you remember to put in the---YES,''Sheesh,okay then.l instantly felt relief after so long of pain,but anywho,l heard there's trouble in Gotham City(l really need to cut back on the American stuff).''So,about this Hyuna attack?''Sooyoung started to fill me in while getting me dressed,''Hyuna decided to around with the computer systems at school,probably a testing for her viruses.She's mastered them in ap computer analysis.After is entirely destroys the system,it'll spread out into the cyber nerwork,''Oh.Holy..l got up and got into the shed.''Whatcha looking for?''My stuff.''Where's my katana?''Sooyoung threw it over to me,and l caught it.''Let's go,''

             l got to the computer lab,and Sungyeol was typing away on like five screens.Lots of computer lingo was in the air,''Did you scan the hyperlink codes?Where did the security systems go?...I got the mainframe secured,but go get the server stablized,sectors 15 and 24 are in the red zone,''Anywho,enough of that.''Took you guys long enough,the virus is being broadcasted live,and it's changing itself really fast.We found the containment field around school,but we can't take it down,''l didn't see Dongwoo or Myungsoo around,but l definetly heard fighting.Dongwoo was across the campus,and the teachers were fleeing.Hyuna was on his tail,and L was busy trying to take the field down.''Sooyoung,go help Yeol,l'm going to help the others,''We nodded in agreement,and l rushed down to the ampitheatre where they were fighting.Dongwoo backed away at the last second when l came rushing onto Hyuna.''Back for more,tough guy?''She launched an attack,this time,with shortswords.l brought my sabre and katanas.She swung wildly for a swordsman,but there was some hidden technique to it.We clashed swords and kicked each other.Hyuna slashed downward,and l jumped away,but got hit in the chest.''Sad to gown by a woman?'Psh,you wish,''Woman?more like bratty girl trying to get back her doll.HYAAH!''Her skills were pretty sharp,and l made a few narrow escapes from her swords.l was finally able to get behind her,and landed a blow to her back,making her stagger.l saw the glint of armor padding when l cut the back of her shirt.We locked swords,trying to force the other to the ground.l kicked her in the knee,and she stumbled.''You'll never figure it out,''l knocked her swords away from her,and hit her in the neck,making sure she was fully knocked out.''Maybe this will help you sleep better tonight,''l whipped out my sleep elixir,and poured it into before she could wake up.Just as l got up,a star hit the wall next to me.l know that aiming was a warning shot.And only one person had that kind of star.One that was top in our archery courses---Miryo.

         Since when did Miryo show up?She wore dark black clothes,and a velvet-black mini skirt.''Hyuna,we're done here,let's go,''She raised her hand,and two other figures came out of the shadows and onto the rooftops.l could tell that they were also there last night---Amber and Ga-in.How many lackeys does she have?Even Krystal was there,sitting cross-legged on the rooftop.''Let's hurry,the boss is tired of seeing her fail.Amber!LET'S GO!''Boss?''Wait---!!!!*crash!POOF*''Smoke bombs were launched out of Amber's hands,spreading the smoke everywhere.Ga-in landed behind Hoya,and knocked him out,taking Hyuna into her arms,and launched a grapple hook to the rooftops.''Let's go girls,''She launched the both of them out onto the rooftops and quickly left the scene.''*Coughcough*Well,that was nice exit.We gotta get back to the lab,and the screens were flashing red warning signs,''Sooyoung thinks she has something on Hyuna's virus layer,''Really?''She has to have her virus live-fed to the system in order to get through the firewalls.Hoya's computer---she was there trying to use her program as a sign.l also thought that her virus could be filled with almost anything.She left her program empty when Hoya got attacked.The basis of her program has to do with copying,and destroying the database.l actually can try to reproduce a copy of the virus,but we need to shut down the containment field.lt's actually broadcasting the data out to somewhere,''l got L and Dongwoo,and we went out to the pavillion.''Where's the nearest resonator?''L pointed to one of the flagpoles nearby.At the very top of the 35-feet tall pole,something was attached to the tip.''Careful,electromagnetic sensors on the pole.Get near it,and it'll trigger a spike in the virus.l tried it afew times.No electronics work around a meter radius.l also felt a tingle if you get inside,''Got it.''Get Sooyoung to get my locker number and get the black pack off the hook.Bring it back to me,and on the roof.Take the library ladder up to the roof.L,get Sungyeol to activate the XMP Burst code.Stay outside the field range,and call Yeol when l tell you to.Go,hurry!''Dongwoo left for my locker,and L ran toward the lab.l got onto the roof and tried to look at what the thing on the pole was.A little green cube sat on top,blinking little lights.''Need this?''Dongwoo was just emerging from the ladder opening,and l helped him up.''ls this what you wanted me to get?''Sure is.L was calling me back,''Ready?The XMP Burst is online,''l told Dongwoo to step away,and l chucked the contents of the pack onto the roof.l looked for the diffusion bomb l made.l clicked the button on the top of it,and launched it at the pole.A giant shockwave leapt from the bomb and onto the cube,shorting everything inside.The cube dropped and broke against the pavement.Yes!''Let's hurry down,''We got back to the lab,and everyone was eyeing the monitors.''Void program is active,and virus is being destroyed...YES!''So we averted our crisis...for now.

               -Meanwhile-

    -At Hideout-

          Hyuna is laid down on a bedcot in the corner of the warehouse.The premises are efficiently clean,and the house itself is very hidden from other's preying eyes.''The boss will be calling in soon,what's the sitch at school?''Amber restocked the supplies from a closet nearby.''The data test we got from schol was a success.They caught us off guard with the confinement field.How far did we get into the testing?''A notebook was placed on a large table in the middle of the room.Miryo typed through this morning's scans,''We did well,we got past the scan phase,sabotage phase,and the virus was fully operational,''Krystal looks unimpressed with anything as the others.''Boss is calling,he'll be pretty pissed about his daughter failing to keep up with these guys,''A projector activated and projected onto the wall,and a person was shown on the monitor.''Hello ladies.How did the test go?''Ga-in replied,''lt was successful to the most part,''The person's facial expression changed,''Was the virus incapable of entire corruption?l need it to be ready,''Miryo waved him off,''Don't worry,it was fully operational,but it couldn't leap out into the network.We encountered interferences.We had to leave immediately.We'll work on it immediately,''He nodded,''l see.l want one last test out in the city's mainframe.Get to city hall tonight or tomorrow night,and set-up the last nodes around the city.Your pay for this turn will be doubled as of tomorrow.Reconfigure anything that seems too slow.And make sure Hyuna doesn't it up in your work.Miryo,prepare the nodes to be planted.Amber,get the system prepped.Ga-in and Krystal,check out the City Hall files and entrances.Get ready to bug the entire city of Seoul,''The four nodded,and the person closed the feed.''Looks like boss is getting pissed off,''Amber scoffed.''Amber,don't complain,you get the cash,we all do.Girls,we have a mission,''


a-ugh,way to throw a curveball down the plate.

BTW,I WROTE MY FIRST ONESHOT!!!!BEWARNED!IT IS NOT FOR THE LIGHT-HEARTED.