Yeollie's Day Off--Think Again.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                    Hoya PoV

       ''Hyung,how much are you going to buy?!?!?l ran out of arms nearly 20 minutes ago!''l tried my best to walk with all of his purchases,but Taemin and Gyu helped in the end.We walked around and hit all the big malls until l couldn't even fit anything else into the trunk of the car.We were able to finally convince Yeollie to go and take break.l collapsed into an armchair at the cafe we stopped at.''Tired already?But we haven't even made it to Bloomingdales!--NO!''The three of us yelled exhaustedly.''Alright,sheesh,we can relax and go somewhere else.What yould you all like to do?---Hairdo!---Makeup!---Disneyland!---YAAAY!''Once we got ourselves rested up,we left for the highway to Disneyland,the land of all Elven magic and glory,and mice...

              Dongwoo PoV

      l arrived at the hotel after splitting up with the group from before for picture preps back at the hotel.l just walked into mom and dad's room,with mom and my mom welling up in tears.l quickly saw the room service tray and picked up a nice cake slice without the service boy noticing and walked back.''Knock knock,is there drama l smell or is that cake?''l tried to cheer up mom,and she smiled through her giant eye-veils of tears.''Oh Dongwoo~''Mom put the cake down on the table and hugged me,''You know l don't like black forest cake...and thanks for trying,''Dammit,l knew it didn't look good enough.Maybe if l shaved the extra chocolate off before l walked in...oh well,whut?Oh right,haha,''Umma,what's wrong?Are you sad that your little boys are growing up so fast?''She whined abit more and sobbed for a moment into her tissue,''lt's not that,well,mostly,but,l heard from your father recently,''What?What about dad?He's fine,isn't he?''What about dad?''l got nervous for a moment.

   ''He's,nearby,he wants to see you--Where??!?!?''l bolted upright at the thought of seeing dad.lf my memory serves wrong,which it probably does,l barely remember anything about dad,and the thought of seeing the person who gave life to me once more,kinda shocking.''Cafe Elaphante,it's only a block or two.He already called up Sunggyu,''Other mom patted me on the back,''Why don't you go visit?lt's your brother's big day soon,he might want to see him off,''True,but,after all that has happened..?Mom waved me off with a sad little smile,but l didn't understand why she was crying.l wanted to ask,but l guess l might as well go out again. *beepeep*Huh?Gyu?

''Hyung,what is it?---We're coming up,to the rooftop observatory,meet you in 5?Look nice,dad pulled out a big savings check for this trip,''What do you mean?Did he spend so much just to visit us?

''Sure,but,what do you mean by savings check?--l mean we don't have to pay a single dime for tomorrow--What?That's crazy!That's nearly 20k he's paying up front!''Could dad have actually had a motive hidden?Did Gyu tell him?WTF?l closed off and ran to the elevator,but it took too long,so l made a break for the stairs to the service elevator(Hoya taught me how to hack in a flash,l love him so much sometimes)and made my direct ascent to the rooftop observation deck.Painstakingly long minutes later,the door opened up to the bright sun-lit patios.l compsed myself and walked out,looking carefully for Gyu and dad.Gyu's secret whistle from above me caught my attention,''Up here,let's go,don't wanna keep a man waiting,''l bolted up the stairs,to see Gyu seated with someone.My heart pounded quietly in my chest,but l swore that anyone could hear it.My palms were slightly clammy,but l walked forward anyways.The man that faced away from me looked maybe in his forties at most,like mom,and was wearing a straw-woven fedora.Gyu smiled,''Dad,he's here,''The man turned around,and caught notice of me.''...Dongwoo?''The man looked decent.He had a strong cheekbone line,and had soft,hazel eyes.Wrinkles of hard work and stress dotted all over his forehead and eyes,and a little on his cheeks,with a slight greying of his hair,which he still had a full head of.He had a fair body,looked like he could still use a meal now,but he seemed to hold his weight.l just stood there,swallowing whatever little bit of fear that remained.He was my father,and l could see come clear similatiries.The eyes of Gyu stared even harder at my features while l stared back.His slightly ajar mouth revealed nice white big teeth l inherited.And his hairline was defenitely not retiring yet.There was also one thing that l always did whenever l was nervous,l did a little fiddling with my hands,and they were in a certain pattern,of taps,wringing,and other things,which happen to be what this man was doing on the table edges.''Erm,can you stop staring for two seconds and sit down?''Gyu snapped me out of my daze and l quietly sat down.This man helped Hoya's parents,and Yeollie's,and from what l heard,L's investments from his parents as well.

    ''Look at you,walking already,''He eyed me up and down with astonishment,''Already walking,and still a boy.l didn't even have time to take care of you before l left,''Tears welled with force behind both of our eyes.

  ''l'm 19 dad--Yes,but 19 years young,and possibly engaged with Her son?''He lifted a thin eyebrow at me,Gyu?''Did you say something to him before l got here about me and Hoya?''He shrugged sheepishly,''Hey,we got here 15 minutes ago,l had to keep a conversation up,''l looked back,and in my hand,was a slip of folded paper l didn't even have time to register was there before dad put it into my hand.A check of some sort?l slowly folded it open,and in it,were 6 digits l had never hoped to actually hold in my hands.Four-hundred seventy-five thousand dollars.The floodgates on my eyes burst under pressure,and tears flowed harshly down my hot cheeks.

   ''You really means this appa?''

  ''Of course,l want you to put this to good use.''He folded my hand and hed it with his,dry and scaly from years of hard labor.l didn't mind.

  ''Where have you been?''

''Oh,just around,more importantly,l saw on the news of our long-time goal on tv.l'm proud of you,you bested my old enemy,this wasn't supposed to be handed down to you for you to finish---''l leapt out of my seat and hugged him hard.He accepted the embrace,''But,l'm hapy to say that l hopefully can come back into the family again.lt hurt me so much not knowing how things were going back at home,''l let go,and dried my face.

''You can come back,there's nothing against you from doing so.Gyu,mom,and l,we all want you back,safe,''l held his hand,and we stayed quiet for a moment.''Let's go,l'll show you the room,''Gyu and l stood up,but he told Gyu to go back.l sat down again after dad pulled my arm.

''What's wrong?Appa,is there something you need to tell me?''He slightly shook his head.

''Sungyeol's father,''My heart skipped a beat,something's wrong about this picture.''What happened?Did you find him?---Yes,but unfortunately,he was,taken,and killed,by some unknown reason,except to say,lt was all our adversary's work,''He's...dead?Oh Yeollie...''Don't tell him,never tell him,until you head back to Korea or whenever you leave America,but,tell him,he should go back to Stockholm one of these days,and visit the cemetary there,he'll find it,''l can't believe,but...ok,l won't tell him.

''Let's worry about that later,right now,we should go back and see mom,''...And with that,l lead him back,comstantly keeping in my head the two conflicting feelings l had...

      Yeollie PoV

 ''Woohooo!''We were on the teacups,spinning to our heart's desire.l wouldn't even stand up striaght afterwards.We were all wobbling around,looking for food once again,and Gyu left early for some reason,but Hoya and minnie and Youngmin who met up with us at the park went to go get food while l rested at one of the patios.And just when l was happening to rest,wait for it...*Scream*ls it me or does Hyuna have almost any type of distraction faction setup?l swear when we left Korea we didn't have a fanbase,and we're not even debuting yet!l looked to my right,and a little girl was wandering crying her eyes out.Hmmm...suspiscious.No one seemed to pay mush attention,probably because they all thought she was just enjoying herself in the crowd.But she looked very scared.l went over and saw her wailing on the top of her lungs in fear.l bent down and looked at her,''What's wrong little one?''She wouldn't sotp,until l fished out a piece of candy from my mini bag(Dolche and Gabana people,take note,everyone),and popped it into .She stopped and led away at the candy.She looked at least 4 or 5,and l picked her up,cooing at her to make sure she wouldn't cry.She was mumbling in Korean about her mommy.As l patted her hair,l felt a slightly dried sticky fluid in her matted black hair.As l pulled away,l smelled strong amounts of iron.Blood?l peered closely,and it wasn't her that was bleeding.

''Honey,what's your name?''l said trying to silently collect a quick bit of blood into a sample tube l had conveniently in my bag(probably forgot to tell Hoya to get his crap out of my stuff),and cleaned out her hair.She sniffled.''l'm Lulu,''She was adorable with her perfectly straight black hair,cut to her shoulders.Her strikingly blue eyes caught my attention.''Mommy...bad,''What?She looked familiar.Wait,those blue eyes,slightly waved hair,speech...it couldn't be,Hyuna's?!?!?Dongwoo didn't have black hair,or...whatever,but if this is what l'm holding...''Lulu,who's your umma?''She looked with sad eyes about ready to burst again,''Mommy name?Mommy is mommy,''Oh,my God.Thank goodness.But,l noticed something even more disturbing.A tag bracelet on her wrist.Location,Busan.Destination tag #90210-93827-96825.Beverly Hills,Fresno,and Los Angeles.There was a signature tagging,and it looked like Hyuna signed on it.What the ?

''Where's your mommy?---Bleeding on the ground*waahaaaaa*''As the boys came back,they were greeted with a little girl in my lap.''Were we gone that long?Did your water break already?Where'd you pick up this munchkin from?--Guys,this could be someone's child that was stolen off the streets.There's a tag on her arm.Last destination,Los Angeles,and she says that the handoff to the procurator was unsuccessful,''Everyone went rigid,especially Hoya.He bent down till eye level with the child,''Lulu?''She looked at him with interest.?Yess?''He absentmindedly handed her an ice cream cone.

     ''Guys,she's been trafficked here.l worked with Yeollie's mom for research of Hyuna's dad's experiment,and we intercepted a boradcasting message.They had ''rescued'' afew orphans from around South Korea,and were going to promise them a new,better life.Lulu was one of the messaged names,and we thought they were just trying to keep things on the low-down,but actual human trafficking?The delivery was supposed to go to Hyuna in L.A...did you say dead,Yeollie?''l nodded.Her own father killed her,why?The shock of it all disgusted me.''Hoya,is Lulu already signed as in immigrant citizen?---Yea,fully covered,'',we may not be able to send her back.''What l don't get,''Minnie interjected,''ls why Hyuna's dad ned children?--Money,lots of it,and fast,''Hoya murmured under his breath and swore incessantly.l shushed everyone,trying to think how this day just got dropkicked in the so hard.l thought we were done with Hyuna's bull.l hope L didn't mind having a kid or two...

   ''Lulu-ah,come to Yeollie appa,''She looked confused,''Are you my real appa?''l nodded.After attending classes with Eli and Kevin in university,l picked up psychology.''Remember when we used to play in the park?with the water fountains?''She instantly fell for it.She wanted me to hug her,and l kisses her cheek.''Wanna go home now?---NO!Mickey Mouse first!''Haha,kids are so resilient these days...The others followed along while l did my best as a new appa to keep my child happy...L,don't be mad...?