And All is Well That Ends...Possibly Horrible.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

       -months later-

              Hoya PoV

   ...l was walking home with the others after shopping,and our moms decided to accompany us for a visit.l was sharing an ice-cream cone with Myunggie,when we walked into the house,l noticed something was a little off.''What's with the holdup?Walk in,''Gyu pushed me in abit further into the doorway entrance.''Something's not right...''l looked around,and something really was off.l looked around,and nothing was out of place,until l noticed Dongwoo's things were a little out of place.Some of his things were off the shelves and broken on the floor.Most of my rare herbs Grams gave me to grow were shattered and ground into the floor.l held my fist up,and the others got quiet.l walked towards our room,where l heard a little shuffling.l took my mallet off the rack,and prepared to see what happened.l knocked softly,''Donggie,whatcha doing?''l waited.Another movement.l waited abit longer,and l tried to open the door,but it was locked.l wasn't going to take any chances,and broke through.l stood there,shocked for my life,as l saw Hyuna,fully above my Dongwoo,patting her stomach like she had a full meal.''Oh,l was hoping you were home~Well,as soon as l came to visit,l'm out.l hope you'll send me a gift once the baby shower's started,bye~''Wait,what?She jumped out of the windowsill and out to the parking lot.The others heard and rushed to the scene,and mom was up front with Gyu(we don't even say who's mom,but for the sake of it,Dongwoo's mom).''Hoya,help!Don't stand there,what happened---wait,what's that smell?''Gyu cut mom's rant off,and he sniffed Dongwoo's unconscious body,''Smells bleach-y.He just had ,huh?''l nodded like an empty marionette,and kissed his lips,tasting something extremely sweet to the point of sourness.There's only one plant that l know that does this,and it's extremely potent.''Tiger...lily,''My mom shot her head up,''You sure?''l nodded again,''l...l need some air,''l ran out of the house and dashed through to the park,mallet prepared in my hand,ready to beat the out of her.Tears streamed hotly down my face.Why,why would she even think of doing something like this?l stopped in front of the tree where we used to hangout.l raised my hammer and struck the tree hard,breaking through the core and completely destroyed the tree.l let the hard thud of it echo through the neighborhood in broad daylight.l quickly left the scene,and hunted her down as best as l could.l kept having tears in my eyes stinging at my face.l kept running until l was out of energy to move,and it took a while.l stopped somewhere far away from the pavillion,in a residential area.l was all cried out,when l heard a voice call my name,''Hoya?What's going on?l was just about to look for you--Wahh,''l latched onto him and cried even more harder.People were starting to stare at us,''Shhh~shh,let's go to my house,it's pretty close,right there.Let's go,''l walked with him back to his lofty house at the apartment complex.

He sat me down,tea at the ready,and a whole lot of tissues.l drank it silently.''They told me what happened,and Dongwoo doesn't remember a thing.Wha-how?l can't even start it.How are you feeling?Have you cried enough?''He hugged me closer into his warm embrace.l cherished it heavily.''Not yet,but,why,would Hyuna go to such lengths to keep him away from me?l--*ring*lt's everybody,wanna answer?''Key held the phone to me.l shook my head,and he turned it off.''You can stay with me for a while,l'll have my bedroom cleaned up in no time,''He stood up,and l instinctively grabbed his hand,''Wait,l'll come with you,l don't want to be left here,''He smiled,and kneeled for a second,and kissed my forehead,''Look sweetie,you should get some rest soon,you're already this tired---NO!l'll come help you,''He smiled and held my hand,lifting me up and we went straight to work.His bedroom was amazingly big(not that l'm pointing fingers or anything...),and his clothes were on the floor.l thought he would've been neater,''Weren't you supposed to be the neat one?''He smirked,''Not exactly after what Jjong did last night..but that's TMI right there,let's get this all cleaned up,and you can have a nap,''l smiled at how nice Key was in an instant.

  ''Haah~All finished.l'll fix you something to eat and drink,you can go to my bed and have a rest,''l flopped onto his bed,feeling alot more lighter after working.He brought in drinks of lemonade and tea(not the icky bitter ones,sweet tea),and lots of kimbap,my favorite.''How do you know what l liked?''Key looked taken aback,Hey,l just had leftovers,calm down,l'm not stalking you,''l wondered what they do during training,''Yah,Kibummie,what do you guys do at the SM building?Just go into the cloud room and train?''Key smiled,''Most of the time,but we haven't done anything yet.Just singing practice,and dancing,and then after that we all go get to do whatever we want.lt's kinda fun,''lt does sound fun.l ate it all up in no time,''Woah there,l don't have enough for all of your stomachs there.Let me refill,''lt was fun hanging out with Key,l almost forgot about everything that happened.Almost.

          l slept at Key's place for a while,maybe about afew days.Key felt like a mother to me(literally),waiting for me to go to bed before he did,making me wash clothes he just bought for me that day,etc.All of that good stuff.l spent most of the next few days in the living room,curled up,eating whatever Key had left for me.And in those moments of silence,anything can come up to the surface.And the one thought l feared came to my mind:To...break up with Dongwoo.l cried violently again,soaking through Key's pillows.Screw tissues,those are for wimps,l'm a gigantic wimp,just give me the prozac.Key walked through the door,arms ladled with the latest groceries,and he dumped them all onto the counter to tend to my needed skinship.''Are you ok?What happened?''l sniffled,''l thought of something,to help me and Dongwoo alike.We should break up,''Key just kneeled there.''Are you sure about this?Dongwoo loves you unconditionally,how would he feel if he lost the one he loved?---How would he feel if his loved one had a child with his ex!?!?!?Not so good.l'm sure he can live on without me.He's going to be forced into a family with Hyuna,and l can't help at all,''Key sighed,''Think about this after you've had a full stomach,then we'll talk,ok?''He guided me to the kitchen to help cook,and l did what he told me to do without thinking much of it,just busy work.After a while,my hate was dissolved into preparing the food for tonight.''Feel better now that you've had dinner?''Heh,sure.My anger was cooked away with the food we made,amd it smelled good. After the feast we wolfed down,l felt alot better,and huddled on the couch.Key put his arm over me and smiled.''See?lsn't it better to think on a full stomach?What do you feel now?''Hmm,you are a good mommy,Key,''l think...l can stay with him,but,the---Don't worry about Hyuna,l'l figure out a way with the others--What?''What was he telling me?''The others already guessed you were here,and Taemin stays with me alot of the time,and he snuck in after you fell asleep.and he told the others--l'm leaving,''l stood up,but he held me back,and l didn't have the heart to run away.l sat back onto the couch,and realized what time it was.The doorknob jiggled and Taemin burst through the door with other groceries in his arms.l glared at him for a moment,and ran back to Key's room.l heard him coming after me,''Hoya,l'm sorry---NO!Stay away,l thought...l was safe here.Why would you tell the others?''Taemin looked to the ground,''They are worried about you,even though you are safe,why won't you come home?---l can't!Hyuna...she's crossed the line,to even have Dongwoo's child,what the is she thinking?''l heard rustling of papers,and he threw afew pages of data stapled together,''Hyuna staged it all.She didn't want a child,but she left a behind,for Dongwoo.lt isn't broken,which means she is clean.She didn't want a chlid without support,besides,her father is out of the picture now,she's left out all alone.You don't have to worry anymore,''l looked through the screenings,and the computer analysis,and he was right.Dongwoo and Hyuna were clean.Tears of mixed emotion dotted my face.''l can't believe l fell for it,l'm so stupid for leaving his side this long.l hastily packed all of my things l had gotten from Key and walked down from the apartment complex.l hurried home,past the pavillion and park,and right to our dorm.Everyone's cars were there...what was happening?Were they all staying at our dorm?l crept up the stairwell to our room,and jammed the keycode into it.''Yeobuseo?Anyone home?''A sudden rush of footsteps made me cautious.Myunggie ans Woohyun ran up to me and tackled me into a hug.Oww...'Where the hell have you been hiding from us?Don't answer that.L,get his stuff,GUYS,HE'S HOME!''The entire crew walked out of the hallway,and greeted me back.Dongwoo was the last one to appear,and he looked miserable.Eyes were puffy and red from possible breakdowns,his shoulders sagged from fatigue.l dropped everything and tackled him into a hug.Tears were welling forth once again,and l let them go.''Dammit,Dongwoo l leave you for only afew days...''He cuddled into my shoulder,and sighed heavily,''l'm sorry about all of this--- it.l'm here,that's all we need,''We embraced for a long while,and l savored every bit of the feeling l lost only days ago...