The Morning After Midnight.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                 Yeollie PoV

    ......OW! What the hell is jumping on me? Something somewhat heavy was putting pressure on my side.  A girl's giggle echoed in the room along with L's constant groaning.  l turned by body around and saw Lulu jumping on the bed yelling at me, saying, "Mommy mommy!"  Child l am not your mother...but l'll have to play along.  l quickly stretched and picked up Lulu by the underarms.  l lifted her above me in Superman position, and she giggled and had fun.  l sighed and asked her, "Lulu, it's not nice to jump on mommy and daddy's bed okay? Not in the morning.  And did you say good morning yet?"  She smiled widely and said good morning. l put her down on my chest and kissed her cheek, to which she returned it and went to kiss L on his also.

    He shifted a little bit but nothing else woke him up.  Lulu tried to nudge him awake, but he covered his head up.  Sheesh at least let Lulu wake you up and not me.  She wasn't backing down, and started calling out to him, "Appa!  Appa wake up!  APPA~~~~~~~!"  At that he jolted upright and nuzzled our little girl in his arms. What l forgot to notice was that we were . . To the bone....Why?  ln a state of panic l grabbed my hips and checked for any pain, and l was so relieved to feel nothing out of the ordinary. l hope.  As we woke up and played with our daughter a knock on the door made me wonder who brought her over. Mom opened the door and walked in(at this point any of our moms is just mom by all of us) and had breakfast in hand. She greeted us, "Good morning~Okay l'm not looking so if you need to change it's fine. Lulu sweetie we need to get some food in your tummy right? Come here..oooh you're such a big girl! C'mon now," She took Lulu in one fell swoop and played with her outside. l got up and stretched while Myunggie was struggling to get up, grabbing himself by the hips. "Did you hurt yourself sweet cheeks?" L looked a bit offended when l called him out and replied, "l don't remember a single thing and that's because l don't want to, especially how hard you hit into me..." l blushed a little and went to help my hubby off the bed. l kissed him good morning on the forehead and got his arm over my shoulder to help him. l loved his bed hair, it made him look so cute. He huffed a sigh and said, "You better have my covered in our medical insurance next time you decide to take it out on me," Well look who needed to be put in his place? We slowly got our things together and ate breakfast(with a crap ton of cheese and bread. Oh boy, diet time!).

      "What do you wanna do today? We've already ripped through the country sightseeing and everything," l asked him in between bites of bread, cheese, and herbs. He thought about it for a moment and said, "We can just go to the beach! We haven't been there and it's nice and warm outside. l can find a less compact beach to go to," That sounds amazing. l bet Lulu would love to go too! L quickly went to look for directions while l called up the family. l wonder if the hyungs are up yet, "Hyung, you awake yet?---Hnnnnnngh! l'm up!" l could hear them talking in the background and getting up. l told them, "We're going to the beach today, you up for it?" l knew Woohyun loved the beach and he immediately packed up for the summer beach sand...

                  An hour or two later in the car(minus breakfast), all of us made it to the beaches of Venice where the water was turquoise blue, with gentle ripple lapping at the soft, silky white sand. The rustic mountains behind us were dotted with green plant life and the sky was a nice blue shade with fluffy clouds. l wore my big white sun hat with a tank top and green swimming shorts, while L wore a yellow-sleeved white tee and yellow shorts. Woohyun and Sunggyu both wore muscle shirts and shorts like l was(they were matching which l won't touch upon). L nuzzled his head into my neck and looked out to the ocean with me. He said, "lt's been a while since l've been to the beach without a damn parka," l chuckled at the thought of him in the water flailing from the extra weight of his clothes. l responded, "l'm not throwing a ring back at you if that's what you're asking me to do," He elbowed my side and went back to the car to get our stuff.  Lulu was enjoying the sun with her grandma and grandpa at the beach while we took a walk around the sand. We found one of those beach bungalows where they had a bar and we got some very famous Spritz cocktails. l took a sip and it was amazingly delicious. "Honey, l'm really glad that we came here," l looked at L and he was busy watching something in the horizon. L asked me while his eyes were still transfixed, "Didn't you say you wanted to have a little adventure? Take a look," He pointed at something speeding across the sea, and to me it looked like people were on jet skis speeding on the crystal water. On the surface of the water, there were several buoys and markers all in the format of some track for a tournament. Now l like the sound of that, let's do it!

      "Are you guys going to enter the slalom? We're going to go as a tag tea tournament. Sunggyu asked about the rules and the tag team is also Battle Royale styled," Woohyun and Gyu came back from the event signup tent in hopes that we'd join. l taunted them saying, "You guys better be ready to pay for dinner cuz we're gunna win!" And so the bet began...